Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Voyeur Stories

A Masturbator in his Window

Voyeur Stories

Old 10-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
realwriter
Hi, I'm new here

Smile A Masturbator in his Window

I was doing an inspection of the basement of an unoccupied building on a hillside. There were houses very near with wide picture windows to view the city, and I looked up as a man entered his flat and stood by the window for a bit, before disappearing.

When he returned, he was totally naked, and masturbating. He stood in front of the window jerking off, like it was his daily routine. I immediately crouched down and hid, watching him gleefully wank his cock. The view was clear--his hairy chest, good sized member--it was a full, unobstructed view that only I, from my abandoned location, could have enjoyed.

I was too nervous and surprised to be aroused, but when I got home I masturbated twice thinking about him. The next day I returned at about the same time, made a comfortable spot, and stroked myself gently as I waited.... Sure enough, he came home, stripped--this time in front of the window--and jacked off for about fifteen minutes. I was right there jacking with him, and had a major orgasm as soon as he left the window.

I went back a couple of times more, but didn't see him. The memory has stayed with me, and I've often masturbated thinking of his glorious cock, stiff in his hand, in masturbatory abandonment!
realwriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!