Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

My First Orgasm (masterbation)

General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 07-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
Pengu
Horny Member

Default My First Orgasm (masterbation)

I had always had a very vivid imagination, especially when it came to sex. Boy, girl, it didn't matter. As long as I could get that climax I needed.
I played with dolls a lot and came up with different erotic stories, drew sexy women and always played around with my body to make that tingly feeling come back, down below.
I often thought up fantasies and played with my boobs and that would be enough to make me cum but, these days, I need that physical touch.

My first orgasm, I could never forget. It wasn't anything erotic or special but, damn it felt good.
At this point in my life, my attention was on women. Boobs and butt. Men hadn't sparked my interest just yet.
A few days before the night I had my first oragsm, I had seen an old film on TV. The tittle escapes me but, I do however, remember the plot. Basically, an older woman and a younger woman plan to steal this rich mans money by marrying him and then divorcing him due to him 'cheating on the other woman'.
The part that got me was when the young woman seduced him.
Tall, gorgeous, long legs. She wore a short, low cut, form fitting dress and her bust was delicious. Very sexy woman.
Anyway, she 'innocently' bent over in front of him for some paper work and one thing led to another. Back then it was hot but, now, I'd add so much more.

So, this scene was in my head on 're-play' for a few days. I changed some things, added some things. Every time I thought it up, I'd get so hot and wet.
One night, everyone head left the house and I was laying on the couch. I was exhausted. I don't remember why.
I had on a tank top and a really tight pair of jeans. I layed on my stomach and dozed off. I started to dream up this scene. By the way, why is it in dreams, fantasies are sooo much hotter then if you were to make them up awake? lol
Anyway, I was a little conscious to feel my pussy get warmer and warmer, my body get hotter and hotter and my heart beat faster and faster.
My body had never done this before. I didn't know what was happening or how it was happening. All I knew was, it felt good and I didn't want it to stop.
My hips started to roll up and down so that my jeans would rub on my wet, almost throbbing pussy. They were so tight on me. I remember how overly sensitive my clit was back then. Minutes after my hips started to roll, I was going to cum. After each motion, it was like my pussy was leaking pussy juice. I had no control. As I slept, I could feel my leg and stomach muscles give in.
I woke up to myself literally gasping. I was cumming. I clenched the couch and dug my face in the pillow while whimpering into it. This sensation was incredible. I not dared stop my hips from rolling up and down.
And then, it was over. My first ever climax had just happened and I was feeling damn good. After I came, I could still feel my pussy ever so slowly calming down.

I layed there, still as a log. I could feel my heart thumping inside my chest and my pussy was throbbing against my wet panties and tight jeans.
Breathing, I thought to myself, 'What just happened?'

I fell asleep for maybe 20 minutes after that and soon woke to change out of my wet panties. They were wet indeed. The aroma of witch, I wasn't too fund of then but, these days, I can't get enough lol

It was after that night, that I became much more interested in the subject.

Thanks for reading

Pengu is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 07-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #2
hot4u18
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post

A few days before the night I had my first oragsm, I had seen an old film on TV. The tittle escapes me but, I do however, remember the plot. Basically, an older woman and a younger woman plan to steal this rich mans money by marrying him and then divorcing him due to him 'cheating on the other woman'.
The part that got me was when the young woman seduced him.
Tall, gorgeous, long legs. She wore a short, low cut, form fitting dress and her bust was delicious. Very sexy woman.
Anyway, she 'innocently' bent over in front of him for some paper work and one thing led to another.

Is this the movie you are talking about? Heartbreakers? It sounded familiar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartbreakers_(2001_film)

Nice story, by the by. Helped me out tonight, wink wink.
hot4u18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
Pengu
Horny Member

Ah yup, that's the one :P
Wow, watching it now, STILL get's me a little XP

And, glad you liked the story lol
Old 08-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
MilesLong66
Sexy Member

I liked this. It makes me reminisce about my first one....
MilesLong66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
Pengu
Horny Member

How was yours?
Old 10-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
MilesLong66
Sexy Member

My first one, huh? Ok, here goes.

Growing up, we had only one bathroom in the house. We all had to take turns doing whatever you went in for. You could call it the most popular room in the house. Not having a shower, everyone took a bath.

One night, I guess when I was 13 or 14, I was the last one in. I filled the tub so that the water temperature as high as I could stand it. I laid down, submerging myself. I closed my eyes and soaked up the warmth. I don't remember what (more likely, who), exactly, I had been thinking about, when I realized that my dick was cold. I opened my eyes and looked down. There it was, sticking up out of the water, like a periscope.

I sat up, which dunked my member back into the warm water. Hmmm, that felt kinda good. I laid down in the water, again, so that it was out of the water. A few minutes later, I sat up, again. Yeah, I like that sensation. I thought about trying it one more time, when I remembered why it was that I was in the tub.

I scrubbed myself down, paying special attention to my new hard-headed little friend. It had always felt good to give the little guy an occasional rubdown, but this time was different, the sensations went deeper and felt better. I finished up with my bath, began draining the water and reached for a towel.

My cock was still hard and it seemed like everytime I moved, something brushed against it, setting off a new rush. I stepped out of the tub and sat/leaned on the clothes hamper that sat next to the bathtub. I draped the towel over my shoulders and enjoyed that relaxed feeling you get from a good soak in warm water. Looking down at my cock, I reached for it and, when my fingers touched it, again, there was that same little rush, a tiny bit stronger than the last.

Without thinking about, I took it in my left hand and, using the palm of my right hand, began rubbing the head, using a steady circular motion. Damn, that felt great and I decided that this wasn't half bad. I kept going for 5, maybe 10 minutes, all the while the sensations kept building. It felt so good that I didn't want to stop, so I kept going. My body began getting goose bumps all over and I started to feel like I couldn't catch my breath. About that same time, I began to feel a wave starting from somewhere, deep insde and spreading through my body. And then, it hit me like a freight train. My entire body began shaking and my vision blurred, heart was racing, my blood was on fire, I could hear the blood roaring throught my ears. Then, I my body began to spasm and several large wads of thick white goo blasted from the end of my dick, some landing on the floor on, some on the wall opposite from where I was sitting and the rest, dripping from the from the end and pooling on the floor.

I hadn't expected anything like that to happen. I sat there wondering what the hell just happened. It was so intense a feeling that, to this day, I can't describe it any better than that. I was in a daze from the afterglow that follows intense pleasure. I didn't know what hit me, but, damn, I wanted to get hit with it, again.

After I finally caught my breath, I looked around and thought, I want to do that, again. Then, shit, I realized that I had to clean up all that gooey mess. The price of a few moments of pleasure.

A little longer than I intended.
MilesLong66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:58 PM   #7
legsforever
Horny Member

This reminded me of my first orgasm. I had began to notice that toweling down between my legs after a bath was beginning to give me a strange feeling. It was quite mild at first but I soon began to enjoy it although I did not really know why and at that time as I was unaware of orgasms. I began spending more and more time rubbing the the sensitive parts even when I was in bed. Then suddenly one night everything seemed to erupt. My fingers got covered in wetness. I thought at first I had caused my monthly early. My body shook like mad and a strange feeling swept over me. In the morning with some little trepidation because I was unsure what may happen, I started to rub my vagina again and once more experienced the overwhelming feeling of delight. Although I now have plenty of hard cock up me I still enjoy giving myself a self inflicted orgasm.
legsforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:12 PM   #8
Johndarmok
Horny Member

Pengu,
That was hot! I wish I could remember my first orgasm! I know what you mean about sex dreams, its almost like they really happened and that's why the impact is greater!

Anyway Thanks!
Johndarmok is offline   Reply With Quote