Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Voyeur Stories

Accidental Voyeur

Voyeur Stories

Old 06-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
slo
Horny Member

Default Accidental Voyeur

I had worked late one night and my wife had gone out with her friends, so I was home alone and looking for something to eat. I found some leftovers and heated and ate them. Later I was taking my plate back to the kitchen sink, when I looked up and right into my neighbors bedroom window only about twenty feet away. There were my neighbors, both in thier mid-twenties naked and going at it like there was no tomorrow. He was standing up, she had her legs around him and was up on her arms on the edge of the bed. It looked like she was frantically trying to climb him with her legs. She has small, rather loose breasts which were wildly gyrating in circles and back and forth while he was holding her by her butt. I just stood there and watched feeling my cock getting harder by the second. Just about the time I thought I should get my cock out and stroke a little, they collapsed on the bed and all I could see were feet. They lay there for a while and the light went out. I have never seen them going at it again, but everytime I pass the window I look!
slo is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I remember doing that once, except she was in her early twenties and posing in the mirror checking her tits out. They were hot too! I caught her many times, even better with the binoculars
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

Lucky, you should have reached for your camera !

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I was even considering buying the digital binoculars that can take pics
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
MissBehave

hahaha that's short and funny
MissBehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:23 AM   #6
callsee
Hi, I'm new here

Default lucky

you should show your cock to them....you never know...you might end up doing a 3some.......
callsee is offline   Reply With Quote