Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > CFNM Stories (Clothed Female Naked Male)

House Cleaning

CFNM Stories (Clothed Female Naked Male)

View Poll Results: Want to hear what happens next?
You're disgusting 0 0%
Why not? 3 16.67%
Yeah, sure. 3 16.67%
I can't wait! 12 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
AsburyPark
Hi, I'm new here

Default House Cleaning

I'm a mid-40s guy, with a bit of an exhibitionist fetish. And I've realized that if you want something, you should ask for it. So one day, I did.

I ran an on-line ad for a Cleaning Lady, and in the body of the ad, I said that I was a nudist, and only accepting persons should apply. And amazingly, I got a response. After an exchange of e-mails, and a phone call, a cleaning company said they would send a team of 2 women over to clean my house. I confirmed that the team had been told of my "lifestyle", and after getting full assurances, I gave directions and told them to send the team over!

I was nervous when I answered the door, where I found 2 women. It was the moment of truth, but I had set out to create a CFNM situation, so I invited them in. I was dressed in only a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. They asked to be shown around the house, and when the tour ended, I asked if they would mind if I removed my clothes before they cleaned my hous. They loudly said "No problem!", and with that, I took off my shirt. I check for a negative reaction, and seeing none, I stepped out of my shorts, picked up my shirt, slowly folded them and put them in a dresser drawer. I turned around completely naked, and the women were still standing there. Mission accomplished!

They looked me in the eyes determinedly, trying hard to not look down, but they both failed! I smiled and showed them where the cleaners were kept. I pretended to be completely comfortable with the situation, but it was as new to me as it was to them. Inside, I was shaking with excitement, and it was only by making sure that nothing but air touched my dick that I was able to keep the erection under control.

They worked for over 4 hours cleaning my house. I tried to keep from having an erection in front of them, but I would enter a room where they were cleaning and chat with them, help move stuff, or just get something and go to another area. I knew that if they saw me fully hard the experience would be over, but when I went to a room alone, I couldn't help but stroke myself to a raging erection, which had to subside before I went back to the areas with the women. I kept myself just short of fully erect the whole time, keeping myself as large as possible without actually having an erection. It was amazing, and by the end of the cleaning, I was aching and dripping pre-come!

I paid them well, including a good tip, and after they left, I finally let myself explode in a volcano of come.

I scheduled another cleaning, and a week later, the same 2 women came to my door. This time, I used an unscented massage oil on my cock, making the head amazingly sensitive. Just a short rub would be enough to keep it just short of hard, and I kept it that way for the whole time. Again, after they left, I exploded. It was incredible to just stand and chat with them as they worked. One of the women tried hard not to look, keeping her eyes and body turned, but by the end, even she was chatting as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

And the icing on the cake? I wanted to see if this was a total fluke, so I ran the ad again. I got some responses like "I PASS!", but several others were interested.

I just finished interviewing a new woman. When she came to see the house, I answered the door fully naked, and she came right in. After showing her the house, she talked with me, sometimes standing very close! And the amazing plus - she has a wonderful body and a great face with wonderful hair and eyes. And she wants to clean my house while I'm naked!! And for less money than the first two.

So, I think I'll change house cleaners.

Let's hope more than my house gets done next time!

Last edited by AsburyPark; 05-14-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: clarification
AsburyPark is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-14-2009, 11:08 PM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Good stuff man.. next time, talk to the lady about the nudist lifestyle, how it's great and how she should really try it sometimes... maybe she'll go ahead and clean naked Btw, you have great control man, how do you keep it on the edge of being hard in front of them without ever getting hard.. ?

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #3
Goldenzrule
Hi, I'm new here

Default thanks

I love your idea. So much in fact that I did the same thing. I put an ad online and stated that I was a nudist. I got a few replies. One of the women followed through. She came to the house to check it out to see how big of a job it would be. I answered the door completely naked, and showed her around, the whole time while being naked. I walked up the stairs in front of her, as she waited for me to go first, and am guessing she was looking at my ass. I had a raging hard on the hole time. Tomorrow is her first session and should be here for about 4 hours. I plan to be nude the entire time, and may "sneak off" to relieve the pressure down below, with the door open of course. I cannot wait.
Goldenzrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #4
Goldenzrule
Hi, I'm new here

Well the last woman did not feel comfortable coming back, which is understandable. I am waiting right now for another woman who is coming over to take a look. It is so exciting just waiting and knowing I will be naked in front of a stanger in just minutes
Goldenzrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
El Suave
Super Moderator

You had a hard on the whole time, in front of her? Real nudists aren't suppose to have hard ons when nude I think she thought something was fishy lol

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
hot4u18
Sexy Member

I wish you had posted more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hot4u18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #7
Timmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Suave View Post
You had a hard on the whole time, in front of her? Real nudists aren't suppose to have hard ons when nude I think she thought something was fishy lol
This is so true. I have been a practicing nudist for my entire adult life. I used to go to nude beaches every weekend and it took very little time for me to learn to control my hard-ons. The only way I ever get hard is when I'm in a sexually charged situation or receiving physical stimulation. If any guy claimed to be a nudist and was sporting a hard-on without being in a sexual situation, I know I would consider him a liar.
Timmer is offline   Reply With Quote