Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Boys have fun with my wife

Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Old 05-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #1
fun wife
Hi, I'm new here

Default Boys have fun with my wife

Jenny and I are now in our early 50’s and have been together for 25 years. Although our sex life was already terrific, about ** years ago I wanted to try new things.

After months of asking Jenny to please me, one night to my surprise, I came home from work and found her dressed in high-heeled shoes, stockings, g-string, very short skirt and very sexy top (all black). She told me we were going out.

We went to the Victoria Hotel at Marrickville in Sydney where there was a Sports Bar. The bar had TVs, lots of tables and 2 pool tables on an elevated level. It was a State of Origin night on the TV and the bar was crowded. In particular, there were 7 young guys (18 to 21 old) getting drunk and watching the game.

Jenny started drinking scotch (more than usual) whilst we watched the game. When the game was finished most of the people left the area but not the young guys.

Jenny suggested we play pool. She was still drinking steadily. Most of her shots she would stretch over the table exposing the top of her stockings and g-string. It was enough for me to get excited but even more so when I realise the young guys were watching as well. I then realised Jenny was putting on a show for them.

After one game of pool, two of the young guys challenged us to a game of doubles whilst the others took up viewing positions at tables near the pool table. During the game, Jenny kissed me and gave me a cheeky smile. She then leaned backwards against one of the young guys we were playing with. She continued to expose herself with every shot and between shots she would flirt with the opposition.

At the end of the game (we lost), Jenny chose another of the young guys as a partner. I sat down and watched. She was drinking more then ever before.

Jenny was pretending she didn't know how to play pool. During the second game, one of the guys tried to help her. He stood behind her to give instructions and I saw his hand slide up the inside of her leg and touch her cunt. She didn't move. He rubbed her for a while and then she took a shot. Everyone could see. This continued to happen for the rest of the game.

At the end of the game, Jenny came over to me and asked if everything was ok. At this stage the young guys were buying her drinks which she drank quickly. I told her that everything was perfect.

The games continued as did the touching. Between shots Jenny would stand near the tables where the spectators were sitting and I could see their hands up inside her skirt.

After 6 or 7 games Jenny was very drunk and the young guys were feeling confident. As there was nobody else in the bar, one of the young guys kissed Jenny and edged her backwards against a wall (she didn’t resist). Several of the other guys then joined in and I watched whilst they kissed her, put their hands under her top to play with her tits and as they raised her skirt I could see their fingers inside her g-string.

This went on for about 15 minutes and I could see Jenny enjoying the attention and she was touching their cocks. She obviously orgasmed several times. All of a sudden it stopped and Jenny came over to me and told me that they wanted her to go with them to a hotel room. I said No.

We then went home and had the hottest sex we have ever had. I questioned Jenny about what I couldn't see and she said that most of them had put their fingers inside her and she had played with most of their cocks.
A VERY EXCITING NIGHT.

After that night we had many good times in secluded areas at nude beaches on Sydney Harbour and Botany Bay where I would watch Jenny having sex with other guys. These kind of things became less when we moved to QLD in 1977. We have only done anything similar a few times at the Broadwater. I WANT MORE (like the hotel).
fun wife is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-07-2009, 04:11 AM   #2
MissBehave

hahahah funny but hot...
MissBehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
FartherIn

This is one of the hottest posts anywhere. Jenny sounds awesome. Absolutely awesome. May you have your wish to have more, and be sure to post about the nudist beach episodes you mentioned. God Bless
FartherIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
micropeenus
Hi, I'm new here

Smile Very good story

Thanks I really enjoyed it.
micropeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink hot

Hot, but repeated three times.