Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

eating cum

Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 06-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
we are for fun
Horny Member

Default eating cum

I just wonder if I am the only woman that loves to eat cum! I'm Bobbie, and Husband taught me to eat cum several years ago, and from then on, seems I always want more! When we have two of our special guys for me, after I have two or three orgasms, I always suck them off and eat their cum. I love it! (It pleases them too!) Sincerely, Bobbie (we are for fun) site.
we are for fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
Johnny37
Sexy Member

While I'm a dude, I'll give u my spin on this. I had a woman tell me years ago that she loved swallowing cum, but not for nutritional value.

She told me that swallowing cum allowed her the opportunity to watch her partner enjoy the overall sex experience more.

I can tell you I love it when a woman tells me she wants it in her mouth....it feels awesome when she sucks it out and turns me on a bit watching her swallow it.

This woman was a MILF I fucked almost ten years ago....she would swallow everytime we had sex.
Johnny37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #3
username
Horny Member

Default Swallowing is good

I'm sort of a MILF and I love to swallow! It's not about the taste or texture, but more about the thought.
username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
Johnny37
Sexy Member

Default Do u kiss after swallowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
I'm sort of a MILF and I love to swallow! It's not about the taste or texture, but more about the thought.
How can u be sort of a MILF.....lol. I really enjoyed the MILF experience when I was in my early 20's. The best were the ones that took charge......especially at the end when i was about to cum.

what I enjoyed about a woman (MILF in this case) swallowing is the look on her face of ssatisfying me and then kissing her ....usually passionately.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:50 AM   #5
username
Horny Member

Default Depends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny37 View Post
How can u be sort of a MILF.....lol. I really enjoyed the MILF experience when I was in my early 20's. The best were the ones that took charge......especially at the end when i was about to cum.

what I enjoyed about a woman (MILF in this case) swallowing is the look on her face of ssatisfying me and then kissing her ....usually passionately.
I would, and have, but some guys don't like that.
username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
Johnny37
Sexy Member

Default Nice

Quote:
I would, and have, but some guys don't like that.
You do remind me of Cathy....my MILF from my 20's. MILFs are awesome and are usually open to anything.

Cathy always liked it when I kissed her after I came in her mouth and she had swallowed .....miss that girl.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
we are for fun
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny37 View Post

MY Husband, Ernie usually gives me a big kiss after I have swallowed the guys cum. He says he kinda likes the taste too. Ernie says when he is watching me suck the guy off, and the guy shoots a load, That I let out the little squells, or noises, and they both know that I get a mouth full and swallows. I just love the look on the guys face when he shoots and I know he is enjoying it! Sincerely, Bobbie
Old 06-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #8
we are for fun
Horny Member

Quote:
Hi I'm Bobbie. I really like the look on the guys face when he shoots in my mouth and I swallow. I can see his pleasure and enjoyment at this. I actually like to taste and texture. We have three guys that we see often, and they all have fairly thick cum. One guy, his name is Jay, shoots the largest load I have ever had. I put one of his cums in a wine glass, and there was a lot, and hubby and he both watched me drink it. I liked that also! Sincerely, Bobbie
Old 06-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #9
Johnny37
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are for fun View Post
MY Husband, Ernie usually gives me a big kiss after I have swallowed the guys cum. He says he kinda likes the taste too. Ernie says when he is watching me suck the guy off, and the guy shoots a load, That I let out the little squells, or noises, and they both know that I get a mouth full and swallows. I just love the look on the guys face when he shoots and I know he is enjoying it! Sincerely, Bobbie
wow...that is extreme. I'm not into that, but I do enjoying cumming in a woman's mouth (and.inside her). I believe kissing a woman after she.takes my load (and swallows), I.feel I should kiss her.....it is.liking thanking her for a job well done.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #10
Desire69
Hi, I'm new here

Default Cum is nutritious

I live to share my cum anytime to anyone, male or female. It would be a waste if not ingest. I myself love the cum's texture, warmth, odor, and taste.
Desire69 is offline   Reply With Quote