Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

My daughters BF

Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 04-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
username
Horny Member

Default My daughters BF

Some time ago my daughters ex wrote a story on this website about me. I thought it would be a good idea to show my perspective.

My daughter is a beutiful girl, and so has always attracted good looking guys. But this boyfriend was different. I had never met him before, but I had seen pictures and he was gorgeous. I would often fantasize about him as I had not had real sex since divorce.

It was one day when my daughter was with my ex husband that I fanaly decided to give it a shot. I went upstairs into my daughters room to grab her phone.

I had to stop and think. I felt really guilty about what I was going to do. But my Increacing heart rate only increaced my lust and desperation.

In my daughters room I found her phone and also the condoms her BF had left. I could feel myself loosing control.

When he came overin his car I let him in and we talked about normal things like work and my daughter. At this point I decided to press the advantage. I slowly rubbed up against him and asked him about my daughter sexually, and he seemed uncomfortable at first but then began to join in.

As I could see his own lust increasing I reached in his pants and felt his nice pulsing cock in my hands. I carefuly removed it and put it in my mouth.

Part2 coming soon :P
username is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
red210
Hi, I'm new here

Question rock hard

Hey i like that short story im jacking off right now im new to this but about me im 26 i stand 5'6 weight is 155 lbs i have brown hair and eyes and a 7" cock nice and shaved do you wanna texts and trade pics. I look real hott i promoise well do u want my number
red210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:16 AM   #3
username
Horny Member

Default Let's see

Well, I am in a relationship right now but if you show me a pic maybe we can have a one off
(;
username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:07 AM   #4
2ppllkn
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Some time ago my daughters ex wrote a story on this website about me. I thought it would be a good idea to show my perspective.

My daughter is a beutiful girl, and so has always attracted good looking guys. But this boyfriend was different. I had never met him before, but I had seen pictures and he was gorgeous. I would often fantasize about him as I had not had real sex since divorce.

It was one day when my daughter was with my ex husband that I fanaly decided to give it a shot. I went upstairs into my daughters room to grab her phone.

I had to stop and think. I felt really guilty about what I was going to do. But my Increacing heart rate only increaced my lust and desperation.

In my daughters room I found her phone and also the condoms her BF had left. I could feel myself loosing control.

When he came overin his car I let him in and we talked about normal things like work and my daughter. At this point I decided to press the advantage. I slowly rubbed up against him and asked him about my daughter sexually, and he seemed uncomfortable at first but then began to join in.

As I could see his own lust increasing I reached in his pants and felt his nice pulsing cock in my hands. I carefuly removed it and put it in my mouth.

Part2 coming soon :P
MMMMM cant wait
2ppllkn is offline   Reply With Quote