Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > CFNM Stories (Clothed Female Naked Male)

Stripped and forced to masterbate

CFNM Stories (Clothed Female Naked Male)

Old 04-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
Jay Mac
Horny Member

Default Stripped and forced to masterbate

this happened about 2 weeks ago i was over at my friends house hanging out with her and shes gotta a bigger girl like muscular like very muscular and i was hanging out with her and like she lives with like 6 other girls that r her soroity sisters and well one thing lead to another and we were talking and just playing around and i dont remember how it start but someones said something and i said i could totally take her and we were just kinda kidding about it and after awhile she goes i bet i could slam u easily and i said psh i dont wanna hurt u and kept talking and and then she came back with awww not man enough to fight me and i said im all man baby and she said prove it and i said im not gonna fight a wrestle u and she said psh its cause u got no balls and im like whatever i got big ones and she said ok fine lets go right now and after i beat u ill strip u naked and show all these girls ur balls and i was like whatever and she grabs my shirt and pulls my up and like slams me to the ground and does some move on me where she had my hands being my back and head and she took her free arm and literally ripped my shirt not even kidding and then i was like ok ok u win and shes like not yet i havent and she grabs my balls and squeezes em and then yanks my shorts and boxers off and keeps my in the submision so im completely naked in front of her and 6 other girls and when she lets me up shes like hey look girls he does have balls and they laughed the entire time and i asked for my clothes back and she says first u gotta prove ur dick works so stroke it right now infront of us and she had my
clothes so what choice did i have so i layed down and masterbated in front of 7 girls as they laughed and chanted and took pictures of me....after i cummed she said that she didnt say how long after she would give me my clothes back and made me stay naked for about 30 minutes to an hour after that....they are giving me crap about it still but i dont think theyve shown the pics to anyone yet....yet
Jay Mac is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

You should have asked if one or more of them wanted to give you a hand hehe Nice one man

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
ncdrummer
Horny Member

Default Nice

My kinda day. Wish something like that would happen to me. I love jacking off to a female audience, but haven't had the opportunity in a very long time.
ncdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Jay Mac
Horny Member

ha oh i loved it later on when i thought back on it i love the thrill of being embarrassed in front of a group of women while they watch u stroke it....so humiliating when it happen but such a rush and a turn on later on
Jay Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Talking Fun

A fun story.-------Ann
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote