Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Job Related: Co-workers / Masseuse / Nurse / Pool Boy / Maid Stories

Girl at work

Job Related: Co-workers / Masseuse / Nurse / Pool Boy / Maid Stories

Old 03-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Default Girl at work

Not long ago a new girl started in our office. She's not too bad looking, quite plain maybe and very slim, but she's got a nice hot firm butt that is very shapely considering she's very slim.

Every time I saw her bend over in the office, I just kept looking at how hot her butt looked and kept thinking that I'd love to just rip them off and take her from behind. I never thought I would get the chance, until at least we had a team building weekend where we all went away somewhere for outdoor activities.

During this weekend away, we were all generally getting to know each other better and having a laugh at the same time. Since she had been working at our company for a few months now, she was already pretty much relaxing anyway but the weekend possibly helped even more. Of course in the evenings was when we had a few drinks together.

Towards the end of one of the evenings, I had been getting on quite well with her and we had been flirting together. It was quite late or early depending on how you look at it and most had disappeared off to bed. The rest of us stragglers then were heading off to bed. We were the last two people leaving the room following the others, but as we were about to round a corner, I decided to grab her and pull her back towards me. We then looked at each other, and we both knew and so started kissing each other. Everyone had disappeared now and we continued kissing for a while before she suggested maybe we should go somewhere a little more private so that nobody caught us.

So, I suggested we could go to either her or my room and she suggested hers. We went up there, and as we got through the door, I was pretty much pinned up against it by her with her kissing me. We were kissing and touching each other more, and she was feeling me through my jeans with her body and I was reaching up to feel her small but pert breasts. We were then getting each others clothes off as fast as possible before playing with each other as we stood kissing. She was so wet and ready and I was huge and hard too. She then led me to the bed and we were lying on it and kissing, before she then rolled on top of me as we carried on kissing.

I could feel myself rubbing against her leg, and she kept pushing back to me and feeling me against her pussy but not taking me inside her. She did this a few times, and one of the next times she did it, I moved my hips so that the tip of my cock penetrated her. I looked at her and saw her eyes close as she felt this. As I moved my hips back away from her, which I think she was expecting me to push further, she then just pushed back and took me deeply inside her. She was so hot, wet and tight I was enjoying it so much. I could she was also enjoying by the expression on her face, and that she was looking at me as she rode me getting hotter and wetter.

Before long she was riding me hard and taking me deep and I was thrusting into her meeting her as she slammed down onto me. I then asked if she'd like me to take her from behind, and she said "Oh yes please". So I then positioned behind her, seeing her naked tight butt so shapely in front of me that I wanted so much. I thrust my cock hard and deep inside her and pounded in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of now having what I'd been thinking of doing the past few months. We both came and lay there for a while, talking about how much she'd been wanting to do that and about how I'd been wanting to as well for quite some time.

We then went for it one more time after this before we both went to sleep. I of course went back to my room. When we got up in the morning, we were both smiling and giving each other secret winks. We are planning on doing it again, just is a case of when will be the next time we get a chance to do it.
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-01-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Nice I love a nice ass... and team building weekends are always appreciated

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote