Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Cum in my mouth for the first time

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 01-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
dmk35
Hi, I'm new here

Default Cum in my mouth for the first time

I am a married taxi driver i was in work a few weeks ago and really really horny i had'nt blew my load in a few days. So i put an ad on craigslist that i had a big load needing released,i got a few replys but one in particular caught my eye it was a 22yr old no small talk heres my address staight to the point.So i drove to his address a bit nervous and unsure of what to expect he opens the door and says c'mon upstairs he was about 5'7"and lightly built.We go into his room no small talk he just takes all his clothes off and lies down his cock was of average length and girth with neatly trimmed black pubes,i started stroking his cock nice and slow then i started licking the tip of it and it tasted lovely so i wrapped my lips around it and slid his knob into my mouth.I continued to suck his lovely cock while stroking his balls all the while he was moaning softly,i took his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth til his pubes were tickling my nose.I stood up and removed all of my clothes and my 7.5"cock stood as hard as a rock as he took it in his mouth i was so aroused i was ready to cum in no time at all. We went into the 69 position and sucked and licked each other til i was ready to explode,i told him i wanted him to cum in my mouth and was'nt long before i felt him shudder and a big load of salty cum exploded in my mouth a few seconds later i shot one of the biggest loads of my life it was all over him,me and the bed.Afterwards we put our clothes on and i left.
dmk35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!