Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Red High Heels

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 12-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
ashley23mwf
Horny Member

Default Red High Heels

Here is a new story of mine that was really hot. It all started when my best friend and I realized we had not hung out together in a long time. We both were busy and things had just not worked out. I had been over to her place a few times and hung out with her and her bf and vice versa, but we kinda wanted some just the girls time. So she and I decided we should go out to dance get a couple other friends and have a good ole time. So the day came and she and I decided to meet at her place to get dressed before we went out. I was excited cause she had a great club wardrobe. So we were gonna meet right after she got off work to pick out our outfits. I got to her place early and she wasn't there. Around 3 I got a txt saying she was caught at work and would have to meet me and the girls out. I txted back and said dang I wanted to wear your new red high heels out. They were do hot bright red 4" open toe sling backs. Then she said I could let myself in and grab them and an outfit if I liked. I was like sweet cause I wanted to wear those heels. So I said her bf wasn't there, and she replied he wouldn't be home til late cause it was his poker night and told me where her hide a key was. I thanked her and let myself in, and scurried up to her closet to get the heels. I found them in the front of her closet and had to try them on. My friends feet are a little bigger than mine so I just had to make sure they would fit. I kicked my sandles off and put on the heels. They fit perfect. I felt really sexy wearing them I walked around a bit, and boy did they make my ass and legs look good. Then I realized at home I didn't really have anything to go with them. I started searching through my friends closet to find the right combination. I looked and looked and found a couple of skirts and tops that could work. I figured I would try this red striped backless cocktail dress to see if it fit right on me. I kept the heels on a took off my jean shorts. (I was commando that day, but no one was home so whatever right?) Took off my t shirt then bra. Standing there naked in those heels I looked in the mirror and thought wow I look good right now. Anyway I threw on the dress but it didn't fit right on my baby boobs so I peeled it off and went for the next combo. After trying a few things I found the top I was going to wear so I had the top set aside I needed a skirt to wear I went in the closet and found just the thing I knew my friend would have a perfect outfit. I took the skirt off the hanger and turned around to grab the top. As I turned I heard "damn Ashley I haven't seen this side of you before." I jumped three feet in the air when I heard that and saw my friends bf standing in the bedroom doorway. When I jumped I dropped the skirt and I tried to cover myself. I was embarrassed. He just stared at me. I said would you stop staring please. He shook his head and said sorry. He said I just came home to shower before poker I'll just grab a towel and be out of your hair. He walked in the room grabbed a towel took another look at me standing there naked and left the room. I heard the shower start and decided to finish trying on the outfit. After a few I hardly remembered he was there I was looking in the mirror getting ready to change and leave, when I heard him again. "That outfit looks great on you, but I liked the other one better." I turned and saw him standing there in a towel, and I said which one. He smiled and said your birthday suit. I was flattered. I just smiled said thanks and started putting the clothes away. He then said "do you mind?" I was puzzled what do you mean? He said will you let me get changed or do you want to see me naked now? I hadn't really thought about it at all I just said go ahead. I didn't even notice what I said I just bent over and put my phone in my purse grabbed a couple hangers off the floor. I turned around again and my friends bf was standing there naked with a boner getting ready to put on a pair of boxers. I smiled and said nice boner I guess you really do like this outfit. He pulled his boxers up and replied yea I do but I'm really excited knowing that you would wear a skirt that short with no panties. When you bent over I got a great view of your snatch. I laughed and said I flattered I could get you that hard. Then he said just for the record you look way better in those heels than mandy does. I said really? And saw him adjust his cock in his boxers. He then said yea, grabbed his cock over his boxers, and right now that's the picture in my head I'm gonna remember for later. Needless to say I kinda got what he meant but I was getting horny that my best friends bf was flirting with me like this. He was a hot guy nice tan toned body and now I knew a nice fat dick. I asked him what's that mean you gonna beat off later? He said yep unless you want to help me now. At that moment I knew he was a dirtbag, but I also knew I was horny and I wanted to get off hard. I said you want help huh? He shook his head yes. I pulled the top over my head and let my tits fall out I bent over and dropped the skirt to the floor. I stepped out of the skirt and strutted over in those red high heels. I walked over close to him and put my hands on his wiast he leaned down and kissed me hard. Then I squatted down and took his boxers down as I went his stiff cock flipped up and kicked the end of my nose. I reached out and grabbed his throbbing cock and stroked it twice the licked the end of his knob I could taste a hint of pre cum Mmmm. I then took the dirtbags dick in my mouth and started to pump back and forth his fat cock pushed on the back of my throat. He then told me to stand up I did. He kissed me again and pushed me slowly back to the bed. He laid me down put his hands on my knees and spread my legs. He stared at my open pussy and licked his lips. Then he leaned in and lapped at my wet pussy like a dog. His lips found my swelling clit. He nibbled and sucked hard my body began to tremble as I felt two fingers slip in me. I screamed he licked faster and sucked harder on my clit. Then I felt a third finger I was feeling amazing I screamed again I felt a fourth finger enter me, and I loved it he pumped four fingers in and out faster and faster then I got off I squirted my juices all over his hand and as I got off I screamed fuck me now!!! Slam your fucking cock in me and make me squirt again!!! He stood up and his fat hard dick came into my view it looked perfect at that moment. He aimed his dick and rubbed the head on my sensitive swollen clit. That drove me crazy. He then thrust forward hard and I slid back on the bed he grabbed me by the red high heels and thrust forward again he was in me. His cock was so fat it took two hard thrusts to stretch out my lubed up dripping hole so he could enter. I felt his cock pressing the walls of my vagina out with each insertion. He gave it to me with great stamina I got off twice while he had me on my back, and I felt so slutty when I realized my pussy was stretching out and his cock was sliding in and out with more ease. I was loving it. He grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my stomach. He grabbed me by the hair and raised me up to my hands and knees and took me from behind. This was a more intense feeling I squirted for the third time and my body started to convulse. He let go of my hair and rammed his cock in me as far as he could and held it. He was cumming. He pulled out fast I could do nothing but tremble and lay flat on the bed. I was so wet and sloppy. I rolled over and saw him wiping his dick off. He put on his boxers and handed me the towel I stood up and felt that dirtbags cum spill from my now enlarged hole. I wiped up put on my jean shorts and top gathered up my bra and my outfit for that evening. As I was leaving he said thanks for helping we need to hang out again soon. I just turned and smiled waved and left. I had a great time dancing that night with my friends. About 4 months later my friend broke up with the dirtbag. About a month after that I saw him at the store and he asked if he could hang with me again and I said ok but only once more I like to keep things fresh. We did hang out one more time and I haven't seen or really heard from him in a long time. Hope yall liked that and don't forget to leave comments. They inspire me to share more.
ashley23mwf is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
Hypersonic21
Sexy Member

Great story!
Hypersonic21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
HopelesRomantic
Horny Member

Incredible story. Your entries are always incredibly detailed and hot! Too bad you don't live one state over
HopelesRomantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #4
marriedjohn
Horny Member

That is a hot story. Thanks for sharing. I cannot wait to read more!
Old 12-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #5
makeucum
Horny Member

Damn that was a hot story. Loved the details. That is one lucky dirtbag.
makeucum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #6
HopelesRomantic
Horny Member

Did you two ever hook up again?
HopelesRomantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:52 AM   #7
Kenny82
Hi, I'm new here

Wink

what a hot, sexxy detailed story.... Looking foward to reading more.
Kenny82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #8
waswan

Default Hot

I love how sexy and slutty you are.
waswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #9
MilesLong66
Sexy Member

You always put such excellent detail in your stories. The image of you fucking the dirtbag, while wearing the red heels, made me sweat, it was so hot. If you don't mind, I think I may have to recall that image, later this evening.

How often do you find yourself in these kinds of situations? The kind that you can write about so well
MilesLong66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #10
ivo13
Sexy Member

damn Ashley, i love a woman that thinks with her pussy! your story was hot! loved to have seen you in those red heels! lol
ivo13 is offline   Reply With Quote