Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

My first mature lady

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 10-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Default My first mature lady

I must have been about 26 at the time, and I really fancied enjoying sex with an older woman.

At the time, I tended to use various chat programs, and so thought I could do a little search and see if I could find an older woman to talk to and see how things went from there.

I started talking to a woman called Sue (names changed to protect the innocent ), and the chats were innocent and normal at first, but then they started slowly getting more suggestive. She was 42, and lived about an hours drive from me. It was getting close to Christmas, and she suggested I come and meet her and we'd go out clubbing, have a few drinks and a dance and go from there. She had also invited one of her friends, about my age who also came along to the club with us.

Whilst we were at the club, I noticed her friend kept eyeing me up. At first, I was just thinking that she was checking me out to see if I was good enough for her friend Sue. Later on though, when we were walking through the crowd this I then realised wasn't what I originally thought.

Sue was walking in front, and I was following on behind. Her friend was walking behind me, and then all of a sudden, I felt her close behind, and her hand came around and had a feel of my cock through my trousers. At this time, I wasn't excited, but it didn't take long with her massaging my cock through my trousers that it got the result she wanted. Throughout the night she was silently flirting with me, that Sue didn't notice and I wasn't sure what to do because I still thought perhaps it was some kind of test or something.

Later on, when we left the club, we were walking down the street, when her friend then pushed me through a gate into an alleyway. Sue was then left on the other side, while I was pinned to the gate by her friend. She started massaging my cock again through my trousers, and I then started feeling her breasts, noticing that her nipples were rock hard. I then slipped my hand inside her skirt and panties to feel she was wet and ready for me. This all kind of happened within a few seconds or so, that Sue was banging on the other side of the gate wondering what was going on. We then re-appeared around the other side with Sue again, but nothing was said about it and Sue had asked what was going on and I said nothing, just that I had staggered and fell through the gate and her friend came after me thinking I was drunk and about to fall over.

We then had gotten a taxi home to Sue's place, and Sue's friend left and walked up the road to her house and head back home to her husband. She kept looking at me as she walked away, and Sue and I headed on into the house.

As we got inside, Sue was then all over me, wanting to get all my clothes off, and I started doing the same to her. We were stripped off naked, and then she led me into the bedroom. We were then lying on the bed, kissing and touching each other. My cock was hard and ready for her and she was getting nice and wet wanting me to take her. Her skin was so soft, like I've never felt before. She had wonderful breasts too, quite a nice size, but not too big either.

At first, I was on top and slid deep inside her already soaking wet pussy - that also felt so velvety soft liker her skin. We changed positions a few time, and part way through, her friend had come back and was knocking on the door and shouting through the letterbox wanting to be let in or something. We had ignored it, and carried on enjoying sex together. Her friend eventually disappeared, although this was within minutes more than anything else, and we spent rest of the night recovering and enjoying hot sex again.

It was one of a few older women I slept with, but I would have to say that she was the best of the lot so far.
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-27-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Man, that is a heck of a story Lucky bastard

Was Sue's friend good looking? I tell you that one is trouble

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
niceandspicy
Founding Member

She wasn't too bad yeah

I was surprised that she came onto me so much considering she was married, but she definitely wanted some
Old 10-27-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
Fila

yeah..lucky u..2 women wanting to have sex with you without you asking nice story
Old 10-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #5
anand_unni
Hi, I'm new here

Nice story thanx 4 sharing man
anand_unni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:04 AM   #6
SOURISH
Hi, I'm new here

Question

yo man kwel story!......pl let me knw wich place u blong 2!...k???ya den wat abt Sue's frn?????did she meet u??....or ne oder dng such??...n abt sue...u had sex anoder tym wid 'er???
SOURISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:40 AM   #7
Woodcock
Horny Member

That's a great story! Nothing like married sluts ignored by their husbands.. They are WIIIIILD!
Woodcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #8
SexyMom
Horny Member

LOVE it
SexyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:43 AM   #9
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Thanks sexymom

Thanks everyone, glad you all liked