Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Letting my wife have sex with another man for the first time

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 08-26-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
Avidwatcher
Horny Member

Default Letting my wife have sex with another man for the first time

My wife is a very good looking brunette, aged 42, lovely body, great 42" breasts. Even though she has had three children she looks very sexy. She has a love of high heel shoes and enjoys flirting with other men.
Up until recently though, she had no intention of doing anything with anyone other than me and couldn't understand me enjoying the idea of her having sex with another man.

That was until I mentioned Aaron her music director. She had always told me she found him very attractive, so I suggested she invite him to stay. As he works near us yet lives quite a way away it would make sense on the nights of practice he stayed in our spare bed. She said she would but thought nothing would happen because he was happily married.

The first evening he stayed, my wife went to bed early and left me to have a few beers with him. After the alcohol had loosened us up, Aaron revealed he hadn't had sex for some time as it wasn't really working with his wife. I told him that I was the only man to have had sex with Melissa and that she had wondered what it would be like with someone else. He gave me a smirky smile and said, "Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"
"Of course" I replied.
"I'm not sure I could." he said apprehensively, "How could you let your wife have another man?"
"Trust me Aaron, it turns me on!"

The next time he stayed, I went to bed early and left Melissa and Aaron to carry on drinking and chatting. The spare bed had been set up again in end of the lounge and I slipped into bed and wondered. Would they do anything?

I heard chatting and laughing for a long while and then it went quiet. My heart was almost beating out of my chest!
What were they doing? I couldn't hear anything, so I silently got out of bed and crept down the stairs. The door was slightly ajar but I couldn't see anything. Then I heard a groan from Melissa followed by a deep sigh. They were doing something sexual!

I listened for a few minutes and Melissa was clearly enjoying herself. I heard some movement on the bed and I heard her say, "Aaron, I want you inside me."
I risked pushing the door open and saw at that moment Aaron in between my wife's legs. They couldn't see me but I could see them! His backside was moving up and down as he pushed himself inside her. I heard him gasp, "Oh Yes!"
and knew he was loving it too.

"Fuck me harder Aaron!" she urged and he responded by banging into her really hard. They were both in full flow now and I have to say it was the most turned on I have ever been!

Aaron was clearly getting close to coming and asked, "Can I come inside you?"
"Oh yes!" was the response, "I want you to spunk deep inside me!"
With a final thrust Aaron groaned as his sperm gushed up inside her, both of them enjoying this naughty sex they shouldn't really be having.

I tip-toed back upstairs into bed and about five minutes later my wife peered around the door with a very mischievious smile on her face. "He came inside me! Do you want to see?"
"Yes please I said shaking with excitement"
She then got up on the bed, laid back and opened her legs. There was some matted sperm on her hairy pussy and oozing out more of Aaron's love juice.
I couldn't wait, I took my rock hard cock and shoved it inside her. It slid in easier than I had ever known, lubricated by Aaron's come and I shot into her after about five or six strokes.

She told me she loved it and could she do it again and I said, "Most certainly!"

Aaron has stayed on numerous occasions and each of our sex lives have been enlivened.
Avidwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 11-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
Avidwatcher
Horny Member

I see no one responded to this story. Is that because it is of no interest?

I was hoping to share the next episode..
Old 11-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
JG9769
Hi, I'm new here

Great story! would love to hear more!
JG9769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
HopelesRomantic
Horny Member

I agree, it is a great story and hope you post a second episode!
HopelesRomantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
cuirjon
Hi, I'm new here

Default lucky

i envy you, you are sooo lucky
cuirjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #6
dynamitejohn
Horny Member

can i try ur wife
dynamitejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
Bhoe
Horny Member

Love that story. We are the same but wife been with a few guys. I want her to sleep with someone and we had friend over and she went to bed drunk and I kept throwing hints and her having a tattoo on her vagina I brought up. I told him to come see it and he said I can't look at your wife so I didn't push it any further but if he did I would be sharing my story. I will still try
Bhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:59 PM   #8
Avidwatcher
Horny Member

Thanks for your response guys, its nice to know someone can enjoy as I have. The MD has stayed a number of times since and my wife has enjoyed some great sex with him. I am not jealous as I enjoy their pleasure as if it is my own.

It has been suggested now that I join them the next time he stays. It may be a challenge to be in the same room with another guy in a sexual situation.

Would you like me to share what happens again?
Old 01-30-2013, 11:15 AM   #9
Shake
Hi, I'm new here

Awesome story, I loved it. I really enjoy sharing the Wife. It's so hot & I have both watched,listened & of course, Joined in. We have had 3 somes several times.I can't wait to hear more from you. I also loved the the fact that you couldn't wait to get your turn. I love being next. I really don't like the term "sloppy seconds" but I sure do love fucking her after someone else has filled her up.Several times she has gone out & has gotten as we say, "drilled & filled" ! She said she loved going out & getting fucked then coming home & getting her 2nd hard cock of the night. Great story & looking forward to more.
Shake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #10
misfit46
Sexy Member

Would love to see a picture of your wife.
misfit46 is offline   Reply With Quote