Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Husbands friend takes me again

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 08-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
GreenEyes
Sexy Member

Default Husbands friend takes me again

My husband has just started letting his friends fuck me. The only thing they don't know he is watching them most of the time.
My husband has a special closet where he sits while his friends fuck me. I don't know why he likes this, but I love it.
One of his friends name Randy was one of my first fucks and boy did he know how to satisfy me. He has a big dick and I don't get that from my husband. He also fucks me like I'm his personal slut and trash talks me. I love this, never thought I would like being called a slut and a whore.
He played golf with Randy Saturday and Randy wanted to know if he could borrow his trailer. My husband told Randy that he could but he was not going home from the golf course. He called me and told me Randy was coming by to pick up the trailer.
My husband came home after playing golf and put his truck in the garage so Randy wouldn't see it. He then went and got in his closet. I was already dressed in my favorite blue jean dress. It zips all the way down. I already had it zipped down to expose my 36 D tits for Randy to see. I didn't have any underware on and was alos in red heels.
My husband said I looked hot, its to bad he can't do any thing about it. He can only let his friend show him how his wife needs to be fucked.
The door bell rang and I went to the door to let Randy in.
You need to remember that Randy was the second person my husband let me fuck so he has already had a taste of me. He didn't waste any time. When he came through the door he started reaching for me. I told him that he was here for the trailer. He told me that he was there to fuck me. I told him thats not going to happen. He then grabbed me and started kissing me. I struggled to make him stop but he wouldn't have it, his hands were inside my dress in a second my tits in his hand. I begged him to stop as I was trying to get to the bed room so my husband could watch. He then reached and unzipped my dress all the way down. He then put his hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit. He had me now, I couldn't move he had me against the wall in our hall just off the bedroom. I know my husband could hear me moaning but couldn't see what was going on.
Thats when Randy walked me into the bedroom and positioned me at the end of the bed. He then unzipped his shorts and pulled his big cock out and put my hand on it. He then told me to get on my knees. I told him no and he just forced me to my kness. My head was against the lower board of the bed and he then pushed his dick into my mouth. His dick is so big (thick). I was having a hard time taking all of it in my mouth. He was telling me to suck his big dick. He called me a slut and told me he was going to fill my mouth up with cum. He made me beg for his cum. I started asking him to cum in my mouth. I begged him please cum in my mouth baby. So he did, and it was a mouth full, he forced his dick deep into my mouth so I would have to swallow his cum.
He then stood me up and bent me over the end of the bed. He then told me, now I'm going to show you how a real man fucks. He made me tell him that my husband had alittle dick and didn't know how to satisfy me. This was the truth my husband can only dream about having a dick this big and he didn't know how to satisfy me. So I was ok telling Randy this. I loved telling him how big his dick was because it was big.
He began to fuck me in my favorite position, bent over. He pumped me so hard I thought he was going to break the bed. He was slamming his dick in me and you could hear him bagging against my ass. He kept talking about how my husband couldn't fuck me like he does. Boy was that true and I didn't mind telling him how good he was and that my husband has never fucked me like this.
He was trash talking me calling me his slut. I agreed and told him I was his slut and that he could fuck me any time he wanted.
I told him the next time he came to fuck me to bring some of his big dick friends and really fuck me like a slut. We fucked for about and hour and then he left and my husband came out of the closet to get him some pussy. I made him eat me first knowing he was cleaning up Randys cum and then I let him fuck me. The whole time he was fucking me I was thinking about that big dick of Randys.
I hope Randy believes that I want him to bring his friends back. My husband is fucked up letting me fuck his friends. I have never been fucked like this before.
GreenEyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
DaBigKahuna563
Sexy Member

Hot damn where do I sign up!
DaBigKahuna563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
Bridgetboy
Sexy Member

All the time you were fucking you should have been telling him you were thinking of Randy and how big his dick is. It's really what he wants you to do. Good story!
Bridgetboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
nominal.andy
Hi, I'm new here

Such a hot story! I love it!
nominal.andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #5
jaybirdjackit
Sexy Member

Very hot baby. In my 20's had a girl friend that was a nymphomaniac. (just like me lol) She was 4 ft 7 ins tall, about 110 lbs, very small perky cherry tits, her nipples were as big as her tits, blonde very hairy thick bush, her pussy lips were very pink and stuck way out, wide ass, and killer legs. The first 2 months all we did is have sex. She loved it every and any way. We started taking about other guys and maybe a 3 some. She liked the idea. I told her would love to see her fuck some one. She said a guy she worked with at the factory was hot for her. I said kool do him as I watched. She said he would never do a 3 some he was to anti gay. I said I can just watch. She said he wouldn't but maybe u can with out him knowing. I to hide in the closet. The closet had 2 doors we left one partly open. It was all set after work on a Friday she like all her co-workers went to the local pub. I waited home. Hear the car went in to the closet. U could tell they were drinking. When they came in the bedroom she had no top on. I could barely see as they kissed. He started sucking her tits as she took his shirt off. They moved closer to the bed. I now had a good view. She sat on the bed he was taking his shoes and socks off as she took hers off. She then reached up undid his jeans pulling them down with his white underwear. Out came a big thick hard veiny cut cock. I watched as she took it in her hands then in her mouth. I got jealous watching her suck his big cock. I was all so turned on, my cock was a betrayer getting hard as a rock. I now had my cock out watching her suck his cock. He pushed her back on the bed got on his knees took her jeans and panties off. He went down on her eating her pussy. She was moaning loudly now. She was crying out oh yes eat my cunt fuck yea oh yes yes ahhhhhhhhh as she had her first orgasm. I was so turned on leaking pre-cum like crazy. He got on top entered her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. He pounded her for a long time before he shoot deep in her. They laid there for a while when she said u better get going he will be home soon. He got dressed and left. I came out she said u like that. I said yea and went over to her kissed her then I went down eating her pussy and tasting his cum. She pushed me on my back started to suck me long and slow. As she licked and sucked me she said did u like his cock in me? I said oh yes. She said he is big would u want to watch again? I said yes but would really like to join. she said maybe she could find some one for that. I came so hard in her mouth.
jaybirdjackit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
nominal.andy
Hi, I'm new here

ujhhhh
nominal.andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
ivo13
Sexy Member

you are the perfect wife!
ivo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:53 PM   #8
Bikeman96
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
My husband has just started letting his friends fuck me. The only thing they don't know he is watching them most of the time.
My husband has a special closet where he sits while his friends fuck me. I don't know why he likes this, but I love it.
One of his friends name Randy was one of my first fucks and boy did he know how to satisfy me. He has a big dick and I don't get that from my husband. He also fucks me like I'm his personal slut and trash talks me. I love this, never thought I would like being called a slut and a whore.
He played golf with Randy Saturday and Randy wanted to know if he could borrow his trailer. My husband told Randy that he could but he was not going home from the golf course. He called me and told me Randy was coming by to pick up the trailer.
My husband came home after playing golf and put his truck in the garage so Randy wouldn't see it. He then went and got in his closet. I was already dressed in my favorite blue jean dress. It zips all the way down. I already had it zipped down to expose my 36 D tits for Randy to see. I didn't have any underware on and was alos in red heels.
My husband said I looked hot, its to bad he can't do any thing about it. He can only let his friend show him how his wife needs to be fucked.
The door bell rang and I went to the door to let Randy in.
You need to remember that Randy was the second person my husband let me fuck so he has already had a taste of me. He didn't waste any time. When he came through the door he started reaching for me. I told him that he was here for the trailer. He told me that he was there to fuck me. I told him thats not going to happen. He then grabbed me and started kissing me. I struggled to make him stop but he wouldn't have it, his hands were inside my dress in a second my tits in his hand. I begged him to stop as I was trying to get to the bed room so my husband could watch. He then reached and unzipped my dress all the way down. He then put his hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit. He had me now, I couldn't move he had me against the wall in our hall just off the bedroom. I know my husband could hear me moaning but couldn't see what was going on.
Thats when Randy walked me into the bedroom and positioned me at the end of the bed. He then unzipped his shorts and pulled his big cock out and put my hand on it. He then told me to get on my knees. I told him no and he just forced me to my kness. My head was against the lower board of the bed and he then pushed his dick into my mouth. His dick is so big (thick). I was having a hard time taking all of it in my mouth. He was telling me to suck his big dick. He called me a slut and told me he was going to fill my mouth up with cum. He made me beg for his cum. I started asking him to cum in my mouth. I begged him please cum in my mouth baby. So he did, and it was a mouth full, he forced his dick deep into my mouth so I would have to swallow his cum.
He then stood me up and bent me over the end of the bed. He then told me, now I'm going to show you how a real man fucks. He made me tell him that my husband had alittle dick and didn't know how to satisfy me. This was the truth my husband can only dream about having a dick this big and he didn't know how to satisfy me. So I was ok telling Randy this. I loved telling him how big his dick was because it was big.
He began to fuck me in my favorite position, bent over. He pumped me so hard I thought he was going to break the bed. He was slamming his dick in me and you could hear him bagging against my ass. He kept talking about how my husband couldn't fuck me like he does. Boy was that true and I didn't mind telling him how good he was and that my husband has never fucked me like this.
He was trash talking me calling me his slut. I agreed and told him I was his slut and that he could fuck me any time he wanted.
I told him the next time he came to fuck me to bring some of his big dick friends and really fuck me like a slut. We fucked for about and hour and then he left and my husband came out of the closet to get him some pussy. I made him eat me first knowing he was cleaning up Randys cum and then I let him fuck me. The whole time he was fucking me I was thinking about that big dick of Randys.
I hope Randy believes that I want him to bring his friends back. My husband is fucked up letting me fuck his friends. I have never been fucked like this before.
I would love to hear more stories from you. I have shared my N.E. Ohio in the past and hope to find some new friends to help me get her back sharing.
Bikeman96 is offline   Reply With Quote