Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Job Related: Co-workers / Masseuse / Nurse / Pool Boy / Maid Stories

Money Talks

Job Related: Co-workers / Masseuse / Nurse / Pool Boy / Maid Stories

Old 12-29-2008, 09:39 AM   #1
danielx
Hi, I'm new here

Smile Money Talks

A month ago I paid one of the cleaning ladies to suck me off. She is in her 50s and not very attractive, but atteactive enough with not a bad figure.

I don't really fancy her, but I liked the idea that I could pay her to suck my cock. I was interested in how much I would have to pay - I wondered what her price was.

I have a chatty sort of relationship with her so, jokingly, I asked her if she did extras. Of course, she didn't understand that, so I told her that a lot of women in service industries do 'extras' and mentioned massage parlours. She thought I was being funny, which I was, but also testing the water to see how far I could take it.

Anyway, with the subject broached it was easy enough to develop the conversation and ask her, just hypothetically, for how much she would consider 'extras'. 1000 dollars she said, joking. I said, for 100 dollars I might consider it.

She said that she'd have to assess the job, so I got my dick out for her. I think this is the point where she realised that I was serious about the proposal. She was initially shocked, but also a bit excited about the situation, I think.

She wouldn't do it for 100 dollars, but at 150 she weakened and I finally paid 200 provided she made me cum in her mouth and swallowed everything I gave her.

It was kind of nasty, but I found it a tremendous turn-on and it felt like I came lots. The price was probably high for an ordinary streetgirl, but this wasn't an experienced prostitute and that was what made the experience special.

A couple of weeks later, she suggested doing it again. It seems that remembering the first time excited her and she wanted to relive it. She offered to drop her price to 100, so I accepted. The second time was a lot better than the first, possibly because of her anticipation and enjoyment of it.

Maybe, if this keeps up, she will end up paying me.

danielx is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-29-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

NIce one man ! Unless they are in love with someone else, they all have a price i think

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Nice one, I wonder if she'll go further than just the sucking? Maybe, it'll be some good fun and you'll get to see her nice body naked
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
Fila

lol..no, if this keeps up..she'd end up finding another "job"...she'd realize she actually has the potential for making more money, she'd even thank u for helping her..
Old 07-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Talking Jobs

In the world today, jobs are hard to find. Retraining, is a good path to enhance your chances of finding or retaining a job. I would consider your actions to be beneficial in today's economy. Bless you my good man.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote