Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

My Husband has made me a slut

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 08-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
GreenEyes
Sexy Member

Wink My Husband has made me a slut

Let me give you just alittle back ground. My husband just in the last few months has wanted me to have sex with other men. This is just not like me, I have been a good girl most of our marriage and don't understand why he would want another man fucking his wife. I have tried this a few times now and I really like it. I really don't think my husband knows what he has done. He has made me a slut and I like it. I have started wearing different cloths, started flirting more, and I try and show as much as possible without getting naked. I like this and now don't think I can stop.
This is the problem now. My husband tells me I can fuck anyone I want as long as he watches. He has even set up a special closet for himself to watch from so the men fucking me want know he is home.
He tricked two of his friends to come by the house while they thought he was out of town and help me with a plumbing problem. I was out by the pool when the two arrived and was sunning top less. They caught me with my top on the other side of the pool. They both watched as I had to walk around the pool to get my top.
We went inside to check out the plumbing problem and after they had finished they both decided they wanted to see me topless once again and ask if I would show them my tits one more time before they left.
This is something that months ago would have never done but didn't see any problem with this because they had just seen my tits. So I told them to follow me into the bed room and I would do what they wanted. I stood in front of the closet where my husband was watching what his so called friends were trying to get his wife to do. I untied my top and let it fall to the floor and I could tell they really like what they saw. I reached down to pick my top up and when I stood up Randy was standing right in front of me. He decide he didn't just want to see my tits but also wanted to play with them. I told him to stop but he had other things on his mind. He played with my tits and started sucking them while his buddy held me so I couldn't move.
This is where it got hot. Even though I told him no, inside I was saying take me. I was unsure how far my husband wanted me to go with his friends and was glad I could say I tried to stop him. Randy now decided he wanted more, he started pushing me to the floor and I told him no, but his friend was also helping him get me on my knees. I was on my knees just about a foot from the closet door where my husband was watching. Randy then started to unzip his pants and I watched as he pulled the biggest dick I have ever seen out of this shorts. He then forced it in my mouth and began fucking my mouth as hard as he could. I didn't even need to suck his dick he was fucking my mouth like a mad man.
I was wondering what my husband was thinking watching his friend make his wife suck his cock. I also thought he is probably very jealous at the size of the cock that was fucking his wifes mouth. You see my husband is just average and not very thick. The dick that I was sucking was three times the size of his.
I could hear Randys breathing start to increase and knew I was about to get a load of cum down my throat. I heard him tell Steve to hold my head so he could make sure I took every drop of his cum. I could feel the hot cum feeling up my mouth. It was so much but I couldn't move and his dick was deep in my mouth. I had to swallow and I could tell he was satisfied I took all of his cum.
I was surprised when Steve let me stand up and get to my feet. I had already decided that he would be next and this would be over. Steve had other ideas in his head he wanted pussy not a blow job. Steve pushed me towards the bed. This was all happening way to fast for me. I begged him not to fuck me. He was ontop of me and me telling him no didn't even slow him down. Randy now had moved to the other side of the bed and was now holding my hands and telling his friend to fuck her fuck her. Steve pulled at my bathing suit bottoms and had them off in seconds. I could see him removing his shorts and was shocked to see the size of his cock. It was the same size as Randys, I bet my husband wishes now he hadn't tricked his buddys to come fix his wifes plumbing. Steve dick was about to go places his dick has never been. I could feel the head of his dick moving into position. He rubbed it up and down between my pussy lips and then thrusted forward. I screamed and could not catch my breath. I pleaded to Steve to go slow and Randy was telling him to fuck her man, show her what a big dick can do. He didn't have to tell me what a big dick could do I was living it and it was great. Steve was driving his dick deeper and deeper into me and I was loving it. I began to cum and cum and cum, my orgasm was so powerful I could feel the blood in my face and felt like I was going to faint. Randy started trash talking asking me how I liked that big dick. I told him it was great. I could not believe the difference between this fuck and the fuck I usually get from my husband. I knew now he would never be able to satisfy me again. I could feel Steve getting ready to cum and this mad me so hot know I was getting ready to be filled with his cum I started to cum again. This must have gotten to him too, and we started cumming together. This was so wrong but I loved every minute.
I could not move. I was spent and was trying to get catch my breath when Randy started to pull me off the bed. Randy walked me to the end of the bed and pushed me over the end rail. He then stepped between my legs and spread my feet apart. He put his hand in the middle of my back and told me to get ready for the best fuck of my life. I thought I had just got the best fuck of my life and couldn't believe he could fuck me any better than Steve had just done.
I felt his dick start its way into my pussy and I once again had to ask to pleas go slow. This is when Randy told me to shut the fuck up slut and drove his dick in with such force that I saw stars. I begged him to stop and the more I ask the harded he fucked me. He was trash talking telling me to take his big dick bitch. I never though I would like being called a slut and a bitch, but I loved it. He made me tell him that he fucked me better than my husband. I was telling him that you are the best fuck I have ever had. I could only wonder what my husband was thinking hearing me tell another man that he was the best fuck ever. I hate to tell him, he doesn't come close to the fuck I got from Steve and he is not even in the ball park with Randy. Randy didn't know it but he had me in my favorite position. I love being bent over something and fucked from behind. My husband fucks me on our breakfast
table and this is the only time I have a real orgasm. I usually fake all the others. I know I am never going to be the same after this.
Randy is now fucking me even harder and making me tell him how big his dick is. It was big, the head of his dick was thicker than Steves and was hitting spots that even Steve didn't hit. He was fucking me like I was some kind of animal. He was slamming me into the lower bed rail so hard I knew I was going to be bruised after he finished with me. I have short hair and even as short as my hair is he reach out and grabbed my hair and started fucking me like a mad man. I could feel the sensation building in me and started cumming. I could not believe what Randy was doing to me. He was fucking me so deep, hard, and fast. It was like something you read about in Penthouse. I loved the trash talking and the fact he was making me take it. He was going to fuck me no matter what, and I'm glad he did. He started tell me to tell him that my husband has a small dick and can not fuck me like he does. I didn't have a problem telling him this because it was so true. My husband doesn't even come close to fucking me like I'm being fucked now. I guess the trash talking excited me and I started cumming again. Randy started saying cum for me slut, cum on Randys big dick you whore. I was his whore and I will be his whore any time he wants to take me. I only hope that he comes back when my husband is out of town and is able to stay with me an entire weekend. I will fuck him any time and anywhere he wants. This is the best fuck of my life and I know that I am not going to be satisfied with just this fuck.
Randy now is ready, and I'm ready for him. I can't wait to feel his hot cum deep inside my pussy. I now started trash talking him. I was telling him to fuck his best friend wife. Show your best friends wife what a real fuck is like. This did it he started cumming and I could feel it and loved this feeling. He now did something my husband has never done. He pulled me to the floor and started eating me. I could not believe what he was doing. He was eating his cum and Steves cum out of me. My husband would have never done this. This made me know he really knew how to satisfy a women (slut).
The only thing that would have been better is to make my little dick husband come out of the closet and eat there cum out of my pussy. I would have loved to see this, my husband licking all his friend cum out of me. I could even trash talk him saying this is how real men fuck you. My husband is such a prick, he needs other men to do the job he can't. If I could get him out of the closet I would make him suck there dick for doing such a good job on his wife.
I can feel my building to orgasm agian, don't even no how many times I have come. I have come more in the last 2 hours than I have with my husband in 6 months. I started cumming and didn't think I would ever stop. Randy even eats pussy better than my husband.
My husband started this and little does he know the fuck I got from Randy will make me his whore forever. Randy will be able to fuck me when ever he wants. I am only going to give my husband a few weeks to get him back to the house to fuck me and if he doesn't I am going to fuck him on my own.
My husband has fucked up, he has made me a slut and I like it. Even though Randy will always be able to get my pussy when ever he wants it, I'm going to start fucking more of his friends. I have already contacted one of my old bosses and told him to come by and see me when he is in the area. My husband doesn't know this but he closed the door in my office one overtime night and tried to make a move on me. He is much older than I am and I thought it would be nice to give him some real young pussy but I was strong and he didn't get me. But what my husband doesn't know is that I did suck his dick. Just after this we started car pooling to work. This is when I started getting bigger raises and more promotion. Just after this we started car pooling to work. My husband always thought my boss wanted me and I told him that he was a straight shooter and nothing would ever happen between us.
Well I can say to my husband he was right my boss wanted me, but he never got my pussy. But what my husband doesn't know is that I sucked his dick at least twice a week for two years. I even gave him blow jobs on his day to drive. He started driving alot after this. I sucked his dick several time even in our neighbor hood just before he let me out. So dear I hate to tell you many, many days when I got home and you french kissed me you were tasting his cum. I now am going to give him your pussy and maybe you can eat his cum again.
Just want to let you know you fucked up letting me fuck other men. So do say I didn't tell you so. I didn't want to do this.
GreenEyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
bryancito
Sexy Member

BEST STORY on this site!
bryancito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
bigd47

OMG super hot story I loved it. I loved how you husband got more then he bargained for. I love how you sucked your bosses cock for 2 years behind his back lol so awesome so slutty.
bigd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
Bhoe
Horny Member

I've been working on the same thing for the wife to fuck another guy. I had her pierce her pussy and get a tattoo directly across her pussy lips which I offered her to the tattoo guy but not the right place in shop and she said after why would I want a guy to fuck her. But it was so sexy seeing him spreader her pussy and her moaning. Im trying to hook her up with my black friend who I heard is huge actually we are all going out Friday night for drinks. When she is drinking she is more loose and open to things. I asked her to get slut tattoo and she ended up with slave on her.
She now is wearing tiny skirts and showing her tits with low cut shirts. She is finally giving in to all except sleeping with a guy but I know I can make it happen but should I? Your story is a lot like mine
Bhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
DirtyMan
Horny Member

I turned my ex wife into a slut. It was incredibly fun.
DirtyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #6
marriedjohn
Horny Member

Wow, that is one hot story!
Old 12-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
ivo13
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoe View Post
I've been working on the same thing for the wife to fuck another guy. I had her pierce her pussy and get a tattoo directly across her pussy lips which I offered her to the tattoo guy but not the right place in shop and she said after why would I want a guy to fuck her. But it was so sexy seeing him spreader her pussy and her moaning. Im trying to hook her up with my black friend who I heard is huge actually we are all going out Friday night for drinks. When she is drinking she is more loose and open to things. I asked her to get slut tattoo and she ended up with slave on her.
She now is wearing tiny skirts and showing her tits with low cut shirts. She is finally giving in to all except sleeping with a guy but I know I can make it happen but should I? Your story is a lot like mine
go for it! my second wife was a sweet slut! i loved it!
ivo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #8
ivo13
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMan View Post
I turned my ex wife into a slut. It was incredibly fun.
i did the same thing! damn... every time i fucked her, she was already full of cum! i loved it! i'd still be with her if she only knew that you have to pay for what you put on a plastic card! lol
Old 12-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #9
ivo13
Sexy Member

that was one helluva hot story! you've taken to big dicks like a duck to water! enjoy! you're getting what you like and the hubby is getting what he likes!
Old 01-30-2014, 01:44 PM   #10
hippymiester

sounds like fun hope to hear more from ya :3
hippymiester is offline   Reply With Quote