Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Black Bred

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 07-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
bigd47

Default Black Bred

Hey guys it has been a while since Dave and I shared a story and I have had a lot of messages asking me to share a story. If you aren't familiar with any of our stories we have a few in this section wife sharing and one story in the got caught section if you are interested.

Well this story involves 2 of my favorite people that you are all familiar with my 2 beautiful black studs our neighbor Sean and Dave's friend Ty. Both have fucked me numerous times and both are hung.

Well this story took place back in early June it was a Friday night Dave was away on business taking care of me while I was at home taking care of my self. I texted Ty earlier in the week to see if he was interested in coming over and of course he said he would be glad to come by and fuck his friend's big tit fiancé. I told him I was going to see if Sean wanted to come by as well Ty was down they both have double teamed me before so this wouldn't be the first time. It was simple to get Sean's attention I went out early Wednesday morning to water the flowers in a tank top with no bra so my huge jugs were all over the place lol. Sean stopped to BS as he was getting in his car to go to work I told him about Friday night and he said he would love to come by.

So Friday comes Dave is far away and has no idea I'm about to get ravaged by our neighbor and his friend all though I am sure Dave wishes he could watch. Well Friday night came and Ty arrived first shortly followed by Sean.

After a short conversation we made our way into the kitchen I opened a bottle of wine poured 3 glasses and we all began to settle in. I could feel them both starring at my huge tits my massive cleavage was the perfect appetizer for these studs.

Well it wasn't long after that they were both kissing my neck and rubbing their hands all over my massive tits. I was so ready to get this party really started I walked into the family room and the boys followed me.

It wasn't long before we were in the room that they had me completely naked they took turns sucking my huge tits and fingering my pussy. Sean started to take his cock out first and Ty got the memo and did the same. I dropped to my knees like I was dieing of thirst and their black cocks were the only thing that was going to save me.

I took turns going back and fourth sucking each of their cocks. They both took turns forcing me further down on their cocks until I would gag. After a while they took turns titty fucking me then making me gag on their cocks so my spit could be the lube for their cocks between my massive tits.

Ty was ready to do some work to my pussy he picked me up and laid me on the couch spread my legs and began to eat my soaked bald pussy. While Ty ate my pussy I kept sucking Sean's cock. It wasn't long before Ty plunged his monster cock into my tight wet pussy. Holy fuck no matter how often I get fucked by these guys my pussy still just can't get used to it. I could feel my pussy stretching and I was loving every second of it.

Ty and James took turns pounding me out while I sucked the other's cock. They did everything from fuck me on my back missionary to doggy style to letting me ride their cocks. It was amazing they both took turns making me cum all over their giant cocks.

Sean was the first to mention Dave while he was fucking me he asked if Dave knew they were double teaming me tonight I said no but had a great idea. At that moment I pulled out my cell phone and called Dave told him what was going on and he said he wished he was there to join or watch. I told him I would keep him on speaker phone so he could hear them both make me cum and listen to me finish them both off.

After a few minutes of Dave listening to me scream about how much bigger their cocks were I was ready for their cum I told Dave I wasn't going to tell him where they cum to after they both blew and wanted to see if he could guess.

Sean had me on the couch with my legs spread up in the air as he fucked me slow and hard my massive tits were bouncing every where he said he was going to cum soon and I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to blow his load right into my pussy. He didn't even think twice as he unloaded and massive cream pie right into me.

I knew Ty was nasty so I was happy he was ok with it as he shoved his cock inside of me and started to fuck me. I could feel all of Sean's cum spilling out of my pussy and running all over. Ty kept fucking me until he unloaded in my pussy he let out a huge groan and I could feel his hot load start to spill out of his cock and into me.

Ty pulled his cock and and I immediately could feel both of their cum start to run out of me I asked Dave if he had any clue where they both blew and he thought my tits. I told him he was very wrong as Sean and Ty both just blew huge loads in his fiance's pussy. Dave was shocked but turned on he told me he jerked off after he got off the phone and couldn't believe I let both of them cum inside my pussy.

Well I hope everyone enjoyed that story. I will try and do a better job of updating and sharing more stories if you have any questions feel free to ask we love questions and comments. Well really I love questions and comments Dave rarely uses this.

-Sara
bigd47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
bigd47

Lol I have had a lot of direct message questions about this story. One I keep getting is if I am pregnant and I am not lol. For the record I just wanted to clarify that.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
Bhoe
Horny Member

Yea that's what makes it so sexy that the blew their loads in you. I need wife to get her tubes tired as she planned years ago. So when she finally fucks my black friend and me we can fill her with cum. She hates condoms and I hate having to pull out. So it would be sexy to see cum just coming out of her.
Love your story and i will use it to get wife to try the same with my black friend.
Bhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
bigd47

I am glad you enjoyed the story. Don't wait let your friend fill your wife up lol.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
Bhoe
Horny Member

Yes I will try this weekend to get them together after a few drinks.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
bigd47

hey Bhoe any news?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #7
Bhoe
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd47 View Post
hey Bhoe any news?
no he did not make it out to meet us. Still trying to find her a guy here in NY bar scene
Old 11-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #8
bigd47

don't worry maybe we can find a guy on here in the NY area that will fill your wife up lol anyone up for it?
Old 05-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #9
bigd47

I am glad you enjoy the stories lol my husband is also Italian. Sorry though I am no where near Philly lol.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #10
bigd47

haha I am glad you enjoyed my comment, I loved yours and I always am doing WOOD work lol.
-Sara