Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Sex With a Teacher

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 07-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Tallandhung
Hi, I'm new here

Default Sex With a Teacher

I grew up in a small town in Colorado, and it was very traditional, so our high school only had female teachers. We had a boys gym teacher and a girls gym teacher, but they were both women. I was 17, and a junior in high school. I has gym last period, and most of the guys would shower after gym class. Our gym teacher never watched us, and she would mostly just sit in her office while we changed, but she was smoking hot. Because of this, we would often go into her office to ask her questions, completely naked. I never did it, but a lot of my friends did. I was the only person in our class that had a big dick, and it was about 8 inches soft, and 12 when erect. They always tried to get me to show our teacher my dick, but I wasnt like that. However, one day after gym I felt really hot(warm), so I took an extra long shower, and by the time I was done, everyone other than the teacher had left. The teacher, lets call her miss smith, came into the showers as I was finishing up, and she was surprised to see me. She told me she thought everyone was gone already. She was really embarrassed, and she went right back into her office until I had gotten changed and left. The next day, I was in math class, and my teacher was acting really weird towards me, and she asked me to come in after school. I went in after school, and my math teacher, miss anderson, was sitting at her desk. She told me to sit down next to her. She wasn't as attractive as miss smith, but she had a big ass and huge dd tits. I sat down, and she said,"Miss Smith told me you've got quite the gift." Then she started rubbing my cock through my jeans and said she'd always wanted a big cock in her tight little pussy. I told her I'd love to help her out. She got up and walked over to the door and locked it. She got on her knees and started crawling towards me. I stood up and she unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down. She pulled my boxers down and started sucking my soft cock. I slowly got hard and she said she wanted to feel me inside of her. She stood up and bent over the desk, and I slowly slid my dick in between her thighs. I worked back and forth and got my whole dick inside her. She moaned as I pumped back and forth. In no time she had her first orgasm, held her shirt over her mouth while she screamed in pleasure. She rolled over on her back and I pulled her to the edge of the desk and rammed my cock as hard and deep as I could, and she screamed into her shirt so loud I though for sure we would be caught. After her orgasm she got off the desk and fell to her knees. "I want your cum," she said, as she slid my dick into her mouth. She deepthroated about 8 inches of my cock and gagged on it as she held it down. I came while my dick was still halfway down her throat, and she choked and gagged on my cum. She sucked me for a couple more minutes as I went soft, and then told me I was sure to get an A on the next exam. The next day in class she winked at me, but nothing else ever happened.
Tallandhung is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!