Sex Stories
 

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)


My friend's mother and sister

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #1
BleuBlancRouge
Horny Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Quebec
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Default My friend's mother and sister

About 2 years ago, I visited a friend I knew in the first 2 years of highschool but had lost contact with since. He found me on Facebook and invited me to his house up north, a few hours from where i live, for a week-end of snowboarding and other winter activities. So i went.

His parents were sleeping in two different rooms so her mother generously offered me her bed and went sleep with her husband in his room. First morning i'm there, everyone is walking around in their underwear. His mother, who was btw fairly hot (blonde, sexy body) had a t-shirt and panties, his father had briefs, his sister had leggings and tight tank top (no bra), my friend had only boxers and me I had jeans and t-shirt lol. Her mother asked me if I slept in those while laughing. I studdard something like "uh, no". His sister was very hot and I couldnt help from trying to get her to like me. I felt that she was a bit interested too. Hopefuly i thought, i would sleep with her at some point.

So me and my friend go snowboarding all day. When we come back, her sister is not there. Unfortunately. So we play video games downstairs. My feet are cold so i decide to go put some socks on and go get them in my room (mothers room). I open the door and his mother his fucking naked in front of me. She was changing I suppose. I see her side first, then she turn around and see her full frontal nude. I say sorry and close the door immediately. Then I go back downstairs. I dont talk to my friend about it and I feel pretty embarassed.

So the next morning, we wake up, I have a loose t-shirt and boxers on, trying to fit in. Now her sister has panties on and a tank-up. She looks really hot and im hoping the panties were for me. I was worried about how his mom would react to me but fortunately, she had a big smile and looking even more sexy wearing panties and a thight tank top and no bra. She commented on my boxers and said -I bet you slept better in those! The sister finished breakfast before us, and when my friend left after finishing his breakfast, I told the mother that I was sorry for yesterday, i didnt know she was there. She said dont worry about it, its her fault then asked me if I had any nightmares because of it. I said no, just good dreams! She said with a big smile -well, im glad I could help with that!. I felt she was flirting a little with me. I could see the shape of her nipples thru her top. But didnt really know what else to say to make things happen. So the week-end ended without me getting laid, with the mother or the sister. Sadly.

I also didnt see that friend since, but seeing my first nude milf was fully worth it!
BleuBlancRouge is offline   Reply With Quote



Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #2
niceandspicy
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 403
Default

Real nice experience sounds like she was hot!
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
BleuBlancRouge
Horny Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Quebec
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceandspicy View Post
Real nice experience sounds like she was hot!
Yeah she looked good.. Blonde, brown eyes i think, good body, medium size tits. His father is lucky hehe
BleuBlancRouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
El Suave
Super Moderator
 
El Suave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,537
Default

Sounds like a liberated family or their thermostat is set way too high Very hot story man
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:57 AM   #5
parvez
Hi, I'm new here
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 33
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Suave View Post
Sounds like a liberated family or their thermostat is set way too high Very hot story man
hi sex anty
parvez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #6
SexyMom
Horny Member
 
SexyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 51
Gender: Female
Posts: 7
Default

Love your story BleuBlancRouge! The fact is women over 40 love to feel desired by younger men. Those who say otherwise are liars! We like the "I still got it" feeling! This woman definitely loved your attention and probably was anxious to know if you liked what you saw. She got the response she wanted and I'd be willing to bet she also had impure thoughts about you young man
SexyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:32 AM   #7
niceandspicy
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 403
Default

And guys love being with older women
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #8
realgold2009
Hi, I'm new here
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 39
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceandspicy View Post
And guys love being with older women
realgold2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #9
BleuBlancRouge
Horny Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Quebec
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyMom View Post
Love your story BleuBlancRouge! The fact is women over 40 love to feel desired by younger men. Those who say otherwise are liars! We like the "I still got it" feeling! This woman definitely loved your attention and probably was anxious to know if you liked what you saw. She got the response she wanted and I'd be willing to bet she also had impure thoughts about you young man
Thanks SexyMom I definitely think she had impure thoughts too, her eyes and facial expression made it quite obvious
BleuBlancRouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #10
rajesh
Hi, I'm new here
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 1
Post Vnvnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleuBlancRouge View Post
About 2 years ago, I visited a friend I knew in the first 2 years of highschool but had lost contact with since. He found me on Facebook and invited me to his house up north, a few hours from where i live, for a week-end of snowboarding and other winter activities. So i went.

His parents were sleeping in two different rooms so her mother generously offered me her bed and went sleep with her husband in his room. First morning i'm there, everyone is walking around in their underwear. His mother, who was btw fairly hot (blonde, sexy body) had a t-shirt and panties, his father had briefs, his sister had leggings and tight tank top (no bra), my friend had only boxers and me I had jeans and t-shirt lol. Her mother asked me if I slept in those while laughing. I studdard something like "uh, no". His sister was very hot and I couldnt help from trying to get her to like me. I felt that she was a bit interested too. Hopefuly i thought, i would sleep with her at some point.

So me and my friend go snowboarding all day. When we come back, her sister is not there. Unfortunately. So we play video games downstairs. My feet are cold so i decide to go put some socks on and go get them in my room (mothers room). I open the door and his mother his fucking naked in front of me. She was changing I suppose. I see her side first, then she turn around and see her full frontal nude. I say sorry and close the door immediately. Then I go back downstairs. I dont talk to my friend about it and I feel pretty embarassed.

So the next morning, we wake up, I have a loose t-shirt and boxers on, trying to fit in. Now her sister has panties on and a tank-up. She looks really hot and im hoping the panties were for me. I was worried about how his mom would react to me but fortunately, she had a big smile and looking even more sexy wearing panties and a thight tank top and no bra. She commented on my boxers and said -I bet you slept better in those! The sister finished breakfast before us, and when my friend left after finishing his breakfast, I told the mother that I was sorry for yesterday, i didnt know she was there. She said dont worry about it, its her fault then asked me if I had any nightmares because of it. I said no, just good dreams! She said with a big smile -well, im glad I could help with that!. I felt she was flirting a little with me. I could see the shape of her nipples thru her top. But didnt really know what else to say to make things happen. So the week-end ended without me getting laid, with the mother or the sister. Sadly.

I also didnt see that friend since, but seeing my first nude milf was fully worth it!
rajesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
couples club



Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump




ad 4




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2013 truesexstories.org