Yes the guy made me suck him off 1 10.00%
Yes the guy sucked me off after I sucked him 2 20.00%
No I have never been caught but would like to 5 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
bgntall7
Hi, I'm new here

Default Caught in a woods watching two guys sucking each other

One time I was taking a walk in a near by park. It was early in the day so no one was there, or so I thought. I was walking around a lake that had a lot of woods around it. I heard some moaning and started to walk toward the sound.
So I found out who was moaning. I saw two guys sucking each other off. Wow there cocks where huge and I couldn't help myself. I got my cock out while watching them and started stroking my 7x5 uncut cock. It was so hot watching these two hot guys sucking each other and I couldn't control myself I also let out a moan.

Quickly they stopped and turned to see me with my pants down jacking off my cock. I started to pull up my pants, but my cock was so fucking hard I couldn't get them up in time. The two came over and one got behind me and held my arms, making my pants fall back to the ground. While the one was holding me, he made me suck the other one, damn I loved it. I slowly sucked this long shaft down my throat, making sure I didn't make him cum to fast, I wanted this to last. But he had other ideas, he started face fucking me. Damn his cock must have been 9 inches and I don't know how big around but he was huge. Then I felt his cock get even bigger and he shot a huge load down my throat. Some of it he just shot on my face and then said, how do you like that cocksucker.

The other guy that was holding me, made me get on my knees in front of him and made me suck his cock, he didn't need to make me, I wanted his cock more than the other guys cock. It was around 7 and thick and I knew I could deep throat him easly. I slowly licked his balls and then slowly took his shaft down my throat, barely touching it, making him go crazy. I must have sucked him a half hour as they didn't want to get caught bi someone else. He also blew a huge load and I cleaned him up nicely.

After they got there rocks off, I was sure they would just leave me to take care of myself. But they didn't, one started kissing me while the other started sucking my cock which was hurting it was so hard. While the one was sucking my cock the guy that kissed me, started licking my ass, I thought I died and went to heaven. Neither one fucked me, which I wish they would have, but they made me cum more than I had ever done in my life.

We all left the woods well satisfied. They were just traveling through and said that they would cum back to this woods again and again. I never saw them again, but I go there often and fantasize about what happened to me that nice warm day in May, in NW Ohio!
bgntall7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!