Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Incredible Luck Stories

My slutty babysitter

Incredible Luck Stories

Old 04-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
captcream
Horny Member

Default My slutty babysitter

I recently hired this ridculously hot 19-year old college girl to babysit my daughter. I've been getting her to come over every Thursday while I go play bowling with my buddies. Everytime she comes over she wears tight mini-skirts and low cut tops and I love staring at her firm tits when she's not looking.

After I come back from bowling, I drive her back home since it's late then and she lives about 30 minutes away. One time, on our drive back to her place, she offered to give me some extra treatment if I gave her a raise. I agreed and we ended up in a empty parking lot, where she proceeded to suck my dick and then fuck me while I sat in the front seat. Ever since then, every Thursday we park a few blocks away from her parents' place and fuck for a good half hour before I drop her off. It's gotten to the point where she doesn't wear panties when she comes over. She has an amazingly tight shaven pussy and I love how she straddles me and rides my dick until I cum inside her.

Lately, when it's my ex-wife's turn to take my daughter, I call her over to babysit me. When she comes over, we fuck for hours and I've had her in every position imaginable and in every part of the house. My favorite is bending her tight ass over the kitchen counter, lifting up her skirt and pounding her dripping wet pussy until she screams. We then take the action into the bedroom and she really knows how to ride my cock like a champ. Finally, we finish things off in the shower, and she loves it when I pick her up and fuck her tight little body up against the shower wall. The slut screams so loud when we fuck that I'm sure my neighbors are wondering, but I tell ya, nothing makes you feel young again like a hot naked college chick with her legs wrapped around your waist telling you she's going to cum all over your dick.

Can't wait until next week to see her again!
captcream is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-18-2012, 01:51 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Sounds like you found a gem!

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
fredbutz
Horny Member

Default I liked your story

It reminds me of when my kids were little. We had a hot just turned 18 year old babysitter. When we came home late, she would spend the night in our guest room and go home the next morning. Here parent didn't want her out driving when the drunks were out.

One time I needed a sitter when my wife was helping her out of town mom who was in the hospital. That night, I came home horney and the babysitter and I sended up fucking the rest of the night. It was hot young sex. ANd I didn't pay anything extra. This girl just loved to fuck.

After that, when ever she babysat for us, I would go to bed with my wife, wait for her to go to sleep, then go in the guest room and fuck that little nymph for a few hours. Possibly the best fuck I've ever had.

I did ths for about two years while she went to community college, then she went away to school and we had to get a new babysitter.
fredbutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
captcream
Horny Member

Nice... i'm definitely having the best sex of my life. My babysitter recently broke up with her college boyfriend, so she's just coming over now regularly to hang out. We just get drunk and I bang her tight body until I come in her pussy 2 or 3 times. She really knows how to ride it cowgirl style and watching her round ass bouncing up and down as she fucks me is just an amazing view. She likes to call me her 'big daddy' too while she's about to cum which sends me over the edge every time.

You should share some of the experiences you had with your hot nympho. I bet they're pretty mind blowing...
captcream is offline   Reply With Quote