Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

Caught With A Black Cock

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 01-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
bigd47

Default Caught With A Black Cock

Hey everyone it has been forever since I posted a story most of our stories take place in wife sharing but this one is a bit different. Some general back ground my fiance Dave and I live together and we have a open relationship but it's usually just me being a whore for him which he loves.

Well if I have one fetish if you want to call it that it is black cock. I love it it is a combo of how big it is and how it is taboo for me a middle class white girl who is engaged to love it so much.

Well Dave and I next-door neighbor's name is Sean he is a 33 year old single black man who has the great pleasure of living next to us. Well over the years we have really gotten to know one another to be honest Sean has fucked me numerous times, he has fucked me on our Kitchen table, in our bed, on the hood of my car, basically all over our house and not just him some of his friends have come by with him and fucked me to.
He has made me his own person cumslut to much of Dave's liking.

Well Sean just adores me besides being his person white slut right next door he claims I am built for fucking as I have huge natural double d tits and a big fat ass as he says lol.

Well this all started a few weeks ago it was a normal day I got home earlier than Dave and Sean happened to get home from work a little bit after me and decided to stop by. I love when he stops by

Well it was like any other time he stopped by I was in my work attire with my huge tits covered up lol when he knocked on the back door. I was just about to pour a glass of wine and relax so we decided to have a glass each and relax in the family room.

Well of course it didn't take long before he had me topless in my family room he was sucking on my huge tits while shoving his hand up my skirt getting my pussy wet so I am able to handle his cock. Sean is very controlling which I love and it wasn't long before he ordered me on my knees and was stuffing his 9 inch cock down my throat.

It was great he was standing in font of me squeezing my huge tits while I suck on then gag on his huge cock. After a few minutes Sean picked me up and put me on the couch spread my legs and shoved his huge cock right into my tight little pussy.

Know matter how often he comes by a fucks me I just can't adjust to the size of his cock it always stretches me out. Sean continued to fuck me deep and slow until he made me cum all over his cock.

It was amazing he pulled his cock out and you could see my cum on his black skin he then ordered me to suck my cum off his cock while he forced my head down shoving the head of his cock down my throat making me gag.

Sean then sat on the couch and I squatted on his cock the opposite way with my ass right in his face. he was ranging me up on his huge cock and slamming me back down my huge tits were going everywhere.

Then all of a sudden I heard the back door open of course I figured it was Dave, which would be know big deal he would love the surprise and probably pull his cock out and join or watch me get my brains fucked out but of course it wasn't Dave.

The family room french door opens and in walks my mom stairing right at me with my legs spread and I moan squatting on a huge black cock that is visibly stretching my pussy and my monster tits bouncing.

Of course my moms screams, I scream, and mayhem errupts she runs into the next room I jump off of Sean's cock and grab my clothes. I am shaking as I put them on as fast as I can Sean is embarresed and he changes real quick and exits out the front door as soon as he can.

I go in a talk to my mom it is super awkward because of course she thinks I'm cheating on Dave so I explain our situation the best I can of course it goes as good as you would expect lol. She thinks it is crazy and I am pretty sure my mom thinks I am a slut now hopefully over time it won't be as awkward.

My mother left after we talked for a while and eventually Dave came home and I told him the horrifying story as he laughed and was basically like this is beyond fucked up.

Sean came by later on around 10:00 at night after my moms car was long gone to appologize dave and I laughed about it and assured him it was ok I asked him if he finished himself off he said know so I told him it was the least I could do (I locked the door lol) and I took my top off and got on my knees and sucked out his huge load while Dave watched. I am sure it was built up from being so worked up earlier because his load was huge and began to run out of my mouth onto my tits.

After Sean left me and Dave fucked in peace and relaxed laughing about the awful situation. I have only seen my mom a few times since I am pretty sure her imagine of me being fucked by Sean is burnt into her mind.

-Sara
bigd47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
bigd47

lol good news things are finally starting to get normal between my mother and me.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
sexreader101
Horny Member

lucky Sean. Will u invite him to the wedding?
sexreader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
bigd47

haha yes he will be at the wedding I'm sure he will steer clear from my mom so there isn't any awkward moments during the wedding.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #5
Buz
Party Animal

A wild very hot story!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #6
bigd47

aww Thanks Buz you always love my experiences I hope all is well with you.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:50 AM   #7
T.hawk
Sexy Member

Wish l would have walked in on you. Would've saved embarrassment and I would've been thrilled.
T.hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #8
bigd47

I think most guys would have been thrilled as well as me lol first of all I wouldn't have to deal with my Mom ever seeing that or knowing her daughter was acting like a slut and second I never turn down a second cock lol.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #9
DaBigKahuna563
Sexy Member

Default I love it

I wish i was one of the locals wherever u go on your honeymoon. Thats gonna be some hot sex with strangers. Why can I never live next to people like you! Great story!
DaBigKahuna563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:31 AM   #10
bigd47

haha thanks I am glad you like the story. Who knows maybe your next neighbor will be a freak lol.