Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Voyeur Stories

Spying on my wife and her coworker

Voyeur Stories

Old 12-31-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
bon_vivants
Horny Member

Default Spying on my wife and her coworker

So...my wife told me about a coworker at her new job that she thought was hot. Having a long history of an open relationship, I was intrigued. Throughout the months, nothing more than innocent flirting occurred. Until one day when he and his girlfriend invited us to a wine festival in their town. We were both very horny over the prospect of him fucking her. She is a gorgeous, 5'7 blonde with perky 34b and a neatly trimmed bush. He is about 5'9, a little bulky with an attractive slightly punk attitude.

At the festival we all drank far too much. Fortunately their home was a short walk from the festivities. They invited us to spend the night, as I was in no condition to drive home. Somehow I made my way to the guestroom and fell asleep. A few hours later I heard "Matt" and my wife talking. They were sitting next to each other at a bonfire in the backyard. This wasn't ordinary talking...dirty talk! They were talking about how many partners they've had and what sort of daring places they've had sex. From my view through the mostly-closed blinds I could see her thong and asscrack exposed, and his hand on her thigh. When he shifted positions I saw a massive bulge in his basketball shorts. My wife noticed the bulge too and said "wow!" He said "what do you think...bigger than your husband's?" I was so turned on hearing him say exactly what I had hoped he would. She replied "let's find out" and pulled his massive cock out of his shorts.

She admired it for a few minutes, then he told her he wanted her to suck him off. The day before, she had told me that she hoped he was demanding. He was! He pushed his cock into her mouth and started face fucking her. When she started gagging he pulled her off and had her suck on his balls. After licking on his large and sweaty balls for several minutes she stopped and completely stripped for him. After slapping her ass hard, he picked her up and started kissing her vigorously. After a few minutes of making out I was pleased to see him fuck her doggy. The sexy sound of his big balls slapping her pussy was music to my ears. I was jerking slowly to the sight of this younger punk with spiked hair and tattoos fucking the shit out of my wife. After a good 7 or 8 minutes of fucking he was about to cum. She begged for him to cum in her mouth, and I blew my load as I watched him jerk several large loads into her mouth. She swallowed it all, gave him a big kiss, then put her clothes back on. She came in to bed and I pretended to be asleep.

The next morning at breakfast I apologized for having dropped off so early the night before. I asked if I had missed any fun. They both got a bit nervous when I asked that.

On the way home I told her what I had seen, and that it was probably the sexiest thing I could imagine. She leaned over, pulled out my cock and started sucking. After I came she swallowed and promised me the fuck of my lifetime when we got home. She didn't disappoint!
bon_vivants is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
sexychick5
Horny Member

Talking

dude, this story along with my fingers in my tight pussy just made me cum
sexychick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
sexychick5
Horny Member

sexychick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #4
BBWGoneBad
Horny Member

Very hot

You have to tell us about the fucking the two of you did at home after hehe
BBWGoneBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #5
bon_vivants
Horny Member

In the car on the way home she told me every nasty detail while she stroked my dick. I couldn't take it any more, so she sucked me off. I blew a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. When we got home I bent her over and fucked her doggy style three times!
bon_vivants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
hippymiester

sexy story you lucky person you hope to hear more fun from you
hippymiester is offline   Reply With Quote