Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

My first time with a young guy

Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 09-19-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
SexyMom
Horny Member

Smile My first time with a young guy

After divorcing my husband, I dated exclusively guys under 25 years of age. I did that for 2 reasons. One is because I get to be in control, I get to be the experienced one and two, well, I think younger guys are sexier!

I'll tell you the story of my first time, with a younger guy. He was the friend of my son, no less. He was 19, I was 43. After my divorce, I started to dress a tad more provocatively, encouraged by my daughter who wanted me to find a new man, go out and have some fun. I started to show a little more cleavage, a bit more legs and wore tighter clothes. Surprisingly, I noticed that most of the attention I was getting was from younger guys. College-age guys. I started to go clubbing with my daughter and to my shock again, was receiving as much attention as her, who is by the way beautiful. As much as I was flattered, I knew that the only thing on their mind was sex. I wanted sex also and nothing more but I remained hesitant to pursue those urges simply because I didn't want to be that "kind" of woman.

For a while, my erotic thoughts along with my trusty vibrator contented me until my son brought home a new friend, that I thought was very charming and, rather sexy. He was very talkative, funny and a little flirtatious. I made sure to look extra sexy when I knew he'd come by and felt excitement every time I caught him looking at my cleavage. I began to flirt with him in a manner that was increasingly obvious. I started to call him Sexy and Handsome whenever my son was not around and he started to do the same. When he would come to our house, I'd talked to him for a few minutes in the doorway before alerting my son that his friend was here. The mutual flirting started to be less and less subtle. His sexual attraction to me was quite clear. He even let me know that I was a "m.i.l.f." and told me to look it up on the internet, which I did. A mother I'd like to fuck. I waited until the time was right to invite him over. I told him that my son would be visiting his dad next weekend and that maybe he could come by to say hi. He asked if he'd be gone for the entire weekend. I said yes sir, he leaves Saturday morning. He said ok, maybe I'll come by! I said, try Saturday evening, I'll be home.

I knew he would come, and he did. I was waiting for him wearing a short and sexy nightgown. I asked him to follow me upstairs. I had prepared a nice bubble bath for two. I took off my nightgown and entered the bath. I asked him to undress and join me. He did. I was pleasantly surprised to see him already fully erect. It had been a while since I've seen a nice hard cock pointing the ceiling. We spent about 30 minutes in the bath, talking, washing each other. The mood was sensual. But after 30 min, I wanted sex, badly, so we got out of the bath and headed for my bed. The first thing I did was to put his hard cock in my mouth, something I hadn't done in at least 3 years but craved for so long. I didn't want him to reach orgasm right away so I let him give me oral sex.

He looked like he was competing at a pie eating contest! The technique was lacking but he certainly made up for it with his enthusiasm and devotion. I then told him to fuck me! I simply couldn't wait any longer, I needed him inside of me! Again, he was not the most skilled or experienced guy around but his energy and excitement was a huge turn on for me. I tried to calm him down a little, let him know that there was no hurry and even taught him a few tricks. I enjoyed playing the role of the teacher. He reached orgasm first but he also made sure I reached climax too, massaging my pussy while sucking on my aroused nipples.

It's a good thing the windows were closed because my neighbors would have heard me scream! At that time, that was the best sex I have had in the last 20 years, if not 43. And since that day, I have enjoyed sex with guys all under 25. I like young guys what can I say?

Feel free to comment I'd be really interested in hearing from other women like me out there who like their guys younger. Or younger guys out there who are into m.i.l.f.'s
SexyMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-20-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Hey SexyMom, welcome to TSS ! No doubt, mature women are hot and I'm a fan of milf's myself Too bad I'm over 25 tho haha I haven't been yet with a "much" older woman but it is something that needs to happen soon
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
Hot Salami
Horny Member

Maybe me and your son could hang out sometime
Hot Salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:44 PM   #4
Giselle
Horny Member

hey sexy mom..u gotta show me some tricks i might be able to use in the future
Giselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #5
BleuBlancRouge
Horny Member

Very Nice, very hot story! Is that you in the avatar?
BleuBlancRouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:28 AM   #6
kanakkan
Hi, I'm new here

Default Sexy mom

Hi sexy mom. Enjoy more and more
kanakkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #7
SexyMom
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleuBlancRouge View Post
Very Nice, very hot story! Is that you in the avatar?

Yes it is
SexyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:12 PM   #8
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyMom View Post
Yes it is
Damn sexy too
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
mr_brownguyryan
Hi, I'm new here

wish we were neigbors so we cant taste eachother....
mr_brownguyryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:47 PM   #10
El Suave
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyMom View Post
Yes it is

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote