Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

Black cock orgy

Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

Old 09-25-2011, 04:05 AM   #1
hottstuff1982
Horny Member

Thumbs up Black cock orgy

My husband and I have been swingers for a few years now and finally the gangbang subject came up and he agreed to let me pursue setting one up for me! A short while later, I began talking with a black man in DC named Jon.

He was setting up a gangbang for 3 other white couples (m/f) and an extra 5 single black men. He sent me pictures of each of them and besides being hunky looking, they all had muscular, athletic bodies and huge cocks... a couple were ginormous!!! at least 12inches +!!!!

So we discussed all the details up front, got std testing done, how it was going to go.. Jon organizing for us was very good and he had it together. I started emailing the other girls, talking about what WE wanted to do..it was very exciting week at work, daydreaming about all that cock I was going to have access to!!! mmm

We were going to start with an all-girl FFF threesome and then, when the guys were all going completely crazy, we were going to one-by-one unzip the black men's pants and give them all wet, sloppy blowjobs followed by each of us taking turns letting them all have their way with us.

So the weeks passed, and 5 days before we were to finally meet, the organizer Jon calls me and tells me that 2 of the other 3 couples have bailed!!!! Then on the last day, the last of the girls emailed me and said she was "sick" and they were not coming either!

I called Jon to let him know and he was as flabbergasted as me. He offered to keep the plans the same, but I would be the only female in attendance, my husband, Jon and 5 black men with huge cocks!!

So we drove up as planned and I wore my evening attire, a short tight black miniskirt, with sheer black stockings and a patterned top that really dipped low and accentuated my 38DD boobs. I was feeling particularly frisky this night, all the anticipation of the sexual excitement..

On the way to DC, I got daring and as a trucker pulled alongside I pulled up my skirt to reveal the top of the stocking on my left leg, dangerously close to showing him my beaver He took a good gander and after he got settled proceeded to give us a nice long horn blast to let me know he enjoyed the view..

So as we approached the hotel on the beltway, I started to get nervous looking at the GPS unit say we were just 5 minutes away!!!

So we arrived in the parking lot and went up to the room, and knocked on the door. Jon answered and invited us in, only he and a single black man were in the room sitting there and I was immediately dissapointed. Jon
explained that the other 4 guys were together and they were running late, so I once again got excited and we sat there and they made me a nice strong hennessy and cola on the rocks.

After talking to John and Ronnie for only about 5 minutes, we heard a knock on the door and in with Jon walked not 4 black guys, but 5!!!!!!
So there I was, alone in a hotel room with my husband, Jon, and 6 black men!!! that's a grand total of 8 cocks, I started to feel like some alternate reality took over for a bit.. but we all got introduced and I was sitting on the bed and one of the men Jerome came over and started masaging my breast.. he pulled my top down and then started licking my nipple, as two of the other men started unzipping their pants.

Within about a minute and a half, they were all 6 standing buck naked in front of me, rubbing and feeling their cocks, a few of which were already hard at the excitement of fucking my tight little white pussy I guess..

So I kneal on the floor at the end of the bed as they gather around for me to suck them.. I start going one by one, and grabbing other cocks along the way..six men are really hard to keep up with..its actually too many cocks! I cant beleive I said that but it is true!!

So eventually I settle on jacking off two of them and sucking two, while also ocassionally sucking off one of the other men. The last man just played with himself and watched!

so after trading guys I was sucking, they eventually put me on the bed doggy style and one man proceeded to get behind me part my pussy lips with his cockhead and then he drove his massive black cock deep into my pussy! omg ot nearly made me faint I think, he was huge like thick as a red bull can and probaby as hard..he grabbed my hips and just ravaged my pussy, taking my vagina as close to the limit and bumping my cervix
a couple of times.

He was so hard and fucking me like a savage and I just started cumming uncontrollably as I moaned and groaned about my throbbing orgasm...

After I came in a rush of heat and euphoria, it wasn't two seconds later and another man rolled me over and started fucking me doggy style again. He pounded away and loved it so much apparently because after about 5 minutes in my tight pussy, he came inside me, I could feel his cock pulsing out as he ejaculated his cum..he tried to play it off like he didnt and kept pumping me, but it must have got sensitive on him because he finally said "wooo" and pulled out, saying he was tired and sorry he didn't last.

It was ok with me, some guys get in my pussy and they jusy can't handle the tightness because my pussy muscle control is very good.. I can milk a cock with the best of them!

So as he got off, another man came up and I layed down on the bed on top of him and humped him for a good 10 minutes..his cock was smaller, but i loved how he kept rythym with my movements..so hot..made my pussy wet and start to really ooze my thick white cum..

After fucking him cowgirl for a while, his friend came up behind us and I soon felt the tickling sensation of his cock rubbing at my asshole.. luckily, I had taken a few minutes when we arrived and squirted baby oil deep up into my ass. I like to be ready for anal, always His cock head did not have to try hard and soon, he was through my bung and sliding deeper and deeper into my puckered asshole. I remember seeing his eyes roll back in his head as he felt my ass contract around his thick cock, I am sure it felt very good

So he and his friend got their act together and finally started fucking me hard, in a good synchronized fashion..OMG its was fucking unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sensation of having a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time is just outrageous..100% erotic stimulation overload..and I started cumming after about 5 munites and screamed out as I orgasmed multiple times in 30 seconds or so..and it was an amazing set of orgasms.... just earthshattering and like a drug...it knocked me loopy!! lol

But they were not done with me yet, over the course of the next 2 and a half hours, these 6 black men and Jon ravaged and just plain abused my pussy, ass and mouth. Some of it was close to a rape level of intensity but i was allowing it so I could have stopped it... if it didnt turn me on so much being manhandled by them.

They finally worked me up to doing a double anal and it was so fucking hot knowing i had 2 cocks in my ass at once. I felt like such a slut and a whore but I loved the feeling..knowing I had all that cock at my command, it really made me feel very dominant for a change.

And there was my hubby, smiling like always, and filming at all and just showing total enjoyment.. It was an enchanted evening that ended with me giving all the men head till they came, I swallowed every single load and licked the cocks all clean... it was a cumfest and my first gangbang and some thing I always wanted to do and now feel a sense of satisfaction I finally accomplished one of my biggest fantasies!!!!

More to come though, I have a lot of things knocked off of my sex bucket list..but many more to come..public sex..fucking pizza delivery guys... Its going to be a wild end to 2011!!!!!
hottstuff1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink Wow

You make Ann look like a Nun. Was it something you would do again? How did your GOOD parts feel the next day?Your story was great.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:13 AM   #3
hottstuff1982
Horny Member

Default Sore?

I was sore for 3 days bad, it hurt to sit down or move!!!
But it was soooo worth it, I finally lived my dirtiest fantasy out..
oooooh.. and I will do it again someday!
hottstuff1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up Good Times

More people should have the courage to live out some of their fantasies. They don't know what they are missing.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #5
Malaxa69
Horny Member

What a fantastic story. Getting to fulfill a fantasy so completely is very, very satifying. I really liked your calm and careful approach to the event. I have discovered that it is really useful to plan the event (but still allow things to 'just happen') or you later find you missed out on something you really hoped for. The story has made my day.
Malaxa69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #6
brew69
Horny Member

Great story. My cock is rock hard and my wife is all over it. She asked me if I would ever let her do that. Thanks for your story. Can't wait to set an orgy for my wife.
brew69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:22 AM   #7
ivo13
Sexy Member

damn girl! you're one helluva woman! your husband, Jon is one lucky mother fucker!
ivo13 is offline   Reply With Quote