Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Incredible Luck Stories

Got lucky with the younger AND older sister

Incredible Luck Stories

Old 09-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
captcream
Horny Member

Default Got lucky with the younger AND older sister

This goes back to my college years when I used to tutor part-time for spending money. I always had 5 or 6 students at any one time and I was always quite professional about it. But as my luck would have it, I found myself a smoking, hot 18 year old blonde student. I remember the first time I met her. She invited me over to her parent's house to tutor. My jaw almost dropped when she opened the door in tight, booty shorts and a little pink t-shirt showing off her belly button and tanned, smooth stomach.

She turned out to be quite the slut too. That first night we studied together in the kitchen and she did everything to get me turned on. She rubbed her foot up and down my leg under the table. Once in a while she'd put her hand on my leg as she leaned in to ask me a question. I tried my best to keep focused on tutoring, but eventually my hormones got the better of me. I gave into the teasing and the night ended with us fucking on the dinner table and me holding her legs open spread-eagle, ploughing my throbbing cock inside her tight, shaven pussy over and over again until I shot my hot jizz deep inside her.

After that, we had our hot tutoring sessions twice a week. When I came over, we'd forget about even opening up our books, and she'd just take me right up to her bedroom, where I ravaged her perfect 18 year old body multiple times before going home. After a few weeks, we started getting more daring and she'd sneak me up to her bedroom while her family was at home. One time, she was in the middle of deep throating my cock when her mom knocked on her bedroom door telling her that dinner's ready. She casually took my dick out of her mouth and told her mom to go away and then went right back to blowing me. Another time, she was on top of me, riding my cock like a champion and moaning so loud even though her sister's room was right next to hers. This girl had no shame when it came to getting her freak on.

One day, as I was heading out the door after a sweaty, passionate two-hour long tutor session with blondie, I ran into her older sister who was about my age at the time, 23. She told me that she knew I was not helping her sister with her school at all and that I was just fucking her brains out. I thought she was going to tell me to stop seeing her younger sister, but instead she said that she wanted to give my cock a try too. I hesitated at the idea of getting involved with both sisters, but she threatened to tell her mom about what I was doing unless I did what she asked. The choice wasn't difficult. The older sister was a blonde too and was very sexy like her younger sister. She was also curvier and had nice DD tits.

So over the 2 months, I was seeing the younger sister twice a week during the evenings. And whenever the younger sister was out of the house, the older sister would text me to come over and I'd have a nice, long fuck session with her. It was a fucking amazing few months where I literally had sex 3 or 4 times a week with both sisters. It was fun comparing the differences between both of them. The younger one had a slimmer body like a model with perky B-cup tits and a really tight pussy. She also loved riding my dick like a cowgirl, which I enjoyed a lot while watching her bounce up and down over and over again. Her older sister liked it when I was in control. She'd bend over and let me fuck her from behind while she put her face in her pillow to muffle the sounds of her moans as she came. I also loved how she finished me off by squeezing her huge tits around my cock and sliding them up and down until I shot my load all over her chest and face. They were both amazing in bed in different ways, it is hard to pick a favourite. It was fun when both of them were in the house at the same time. Sometimes, while I was fucking the younger sister and the older one is in the next room, I'd ram my dick inside her extra deep to make her scream outloud knowing that the older sister was getting herself off.

But all good things come to an end. Eventually the older sister confessed to the younger one that she's been fucking me and the younger one didn't want to see me anymore. The older sister eventually stopped seeing me as well. I think she was only turned on when she knew I was fucking her younger sister. She was a bit kinky that way. Anyway, it was great while it lasted.
captcream is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up Good stuff

Yes, but I'll bet it was fun while it lasted.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:05 AM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

You got lucky indeed!

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #4
lord_farquaad
Sexy Member

you are a hero
lord_farquaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:18 PM   #5
waswan
Sexy Member

Default Awesome

Fucking lucky to be fucking two hot sisters.
waswan is online now   Reply With Quote