Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Voyeur Stories

GF lets people watch

Voyeur Stories

Old 09-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
Steve-Lover
Hi, I'm new here

Default GF lets people watch

This is a true story about my ex girlfriend. She used to befriend all my friends and they always told me how hot she was. One night at a party she was wearing a short skirt that revealed her stocking tops when she crossed her legs. After a few drinks I asked her to remove her knickers -she handed them to me and I put them in my pocket. I was so horny watching her cross her legs, knowing that she had no knickers on and had recently had a Hollywood. We found our way to a bedroom where we started kissing and fondling each other.
She insisted that the door be left half open, knowing that people could see through the crack in the door. She took her top off and straddled me, pulling her skirt up. As she rode my rock hard cock, she kept throwing her head back, then peeking at the door.A few guys had gathered to watch outside. One of her girlfriends popped her head round the door and looked visibly aroused. She led her boyfriend in and started stroking his cock through his jeans.
My ex then came with a much heavy panting. She looked over her shoulder and went on all fours. It took me a bout 3 seconds to come as I fucked her doggy style, knowing that people were watching and really getting off.
Not an ideal gf but I always get really horny when I think of that night and would love to do it again!
Steve-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile Wow!

Very nice. Now she knew how to give both of you a good time. I love to get it doggie.----Ann
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:17 AM   #3
hippymiester

the good thing yet the bad thing about girls like that
hippymiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
pedapandu
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-Lover View Post
This is a true story about my ex girlfriend. She used to befriend all my friends and they always told me how hot she was. One night at a party she was wearing a short skirt that revealed her stocking tops when she crossed her legs. After a few drinks I asked her to remove her knickers -she handed them to me and I put them in my pocket. I was so horny watching her cross her legs, knowing that she had no knickers on and had recently had a Hollywood. We found our way to a bedroom where we started kissing and fondling each other.
She insisted that the door be left half open, knowing that people could see through the crack in the door. She took her top off and straddled me, pulling her skirt up. As she rode my rock hard cock, she kept throwing her head back, then peeking at the door.A few guys had gathered to watch outside. One of her girlfriends popped her head round the door and looked visibly aroused. She led her boyfriend in and started stroking his cock through his jeans.
My ex then came with a much heavy panting. She looked over her shoulder and went on all fours. It took me a bout 3 seconds to come as I fucked her doggy style, knowing that people were watching and really getting off.
Not an ideal gf but I always get really horny when I think of that night and would love to do it again!
very nice experience...........
pedapandu is offline   Reply With Quote