Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Stocking tease

Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Old 08-06-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
Shazz
Horny Member

Default Stocking tease

I’ve told about how I like to tease guys by not wearing a bra.

Another tease is stockings.

When the weather turns chilly I never wear tights (panty-hose), only stockings. There’s something about them that is a real turn on for guys. It’s not that they reveal any more flesh than would commonly be seen if I wear shorts or a short skirt. It’s something about that boundary between the stocking top and the bare flesh beyond. Something secret and forbidden; something meant to be hidden from view, but ‘accidentally’ revealed.

My hubby loves stockings. He looks first for the tell-tale bumps under the skirt where the garter clips onto the stocking top (for this reason, hold ups are not as good for this purpose). Once he’s spotted a likely candidate he makes it his mission to get firm evidence as to whether his suspicions are correct. It’s with his encouragement that I entered into this game. There are lots of opportunities to play at work, college and elsewhere. Here’s just one example.

In college I sit in the front row in the lecture theatre. There’s a bench desk in front with a modesty panel below. But there’s a gap between the top of the modesty panel and the desk top. There’s also occasional vertical breaks between the panels to accommodate the curvature of the lecture theatre and the desk. When we have a male teacher, by carefully positioning myself and crossing, un-crossing and opening my legs, I ensure that there is a direct sight line from the front of the class straight up my skirt to my stocking tops. It doesn’t take them long to spot it. Like my bra-less tease, from then on they cannot help themselves. They try not to stare but they do. They look away and then look back again. They get distracted, loose their point, waffle and get flustered. If I make eye contact they blush – not sure if I know what they know.

Sometimes I ask a question so that they look straight at me when they reply. It’s at this point that I generally, not too discreetly, adjust my skirt, cross and un-cross my legs or open them a little wider. They try to look down but cannot help themselves!

Some of them have learnt to play the game, too. They know that there are certain places at the front of the class where it is easiest to get the best view and they make a point of taking up that position. Generally I oblige with a showtime spectacular, but sometimes I’ll keep my legs together or sit elsewhere or, occasionally, even wear trousers!

If I’m feeling particularly naughty I might go to the front of the room at the end of the class to ask a question; leaning forward to point to something in my notes or in a book, accidentally revealing my breasts beneath a loose fitting top. Or dropping my notes on the floor and crouching down to pick them up – providing both down blouse and up-skirt views simultaneously!

Of course, when playing this game, I make sure I’m wearing some suitably sexy panties – just in case I accidentally reveal a little more than intended!

Hubby loves me playing this game and insists that I tell him about my encounters when I get home.
Shazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
FeFiFoFum
Sexy Member

Very sexy Shazz......and have you ever seen the evidence from the lecturers that they are enjoying the view..........the slight adjustment of the stance.........the descrete movement of an obvious buldge within the groin area.

I bet you are one sexy chick and would have then eating out your hands.

A+ Grades all round!!
FeFiFoFum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink Good Time

Naughty girl. Bad, bad, bad. You need a good gang fuck to calm you down. OR would that encourage you to more teasing? Oh well, carry on. LOL----Ann
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
MissyLuvsYa
Mischievous Blonde Godess

I like it!
MissyLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Shazz
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFiFoFum View Post
Very sexy Shazz......and have you ever seen the evidence from the lecturers that they are enjoying the view..........the slight adjustment of the stance.........the descrete movement of an obvious buldge within the groin area.
Oh yess.....
Shazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:52 AM   #6
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Default Bad girl

Naughty, but very nice. Stockings are a turn on. Panty hose are a turn off. ( unless you have a box cutter ) lol.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #7
sarahandrews
Horny Member

love teasing with stockings as well and yougn boys that dont have gfs that dotn wear either seem to be immersed if they see nyloned legs and being a mum i know that boys look
sarahandrews is offline   Reply With Quote