Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Bra-less tease

Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Old 08-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
Shazz
Horny Member

Default Bra-less tease

Here's my first true sex story - hope you like it!

I don’t usually wear a bra. I’m a student and also work part-time in a travel agency. For work I wear a uniform skirt, white blouse and jacket (although the jacket is rarely needed in the office). Most times I wear a camisole under my work blouse. For college I wear a variety of T’s and tops, unless I am going there straight to or from work. I particularly like wearing loose rather than tight tops.

My boobs are 34B and quite perky so I don’t need any support and I find it more comfortable without a bra.

I love that ‘take two’ moment when a guy first realises that I might not be wearing a bra and then the process by which he tries to work out whether I am or I am not. They can’t help themselves. Trying, but failing, not to stare. Trying to maintain eye contact whilst speaking to me but constantly glancing down at my chest. Trying to manoeuvre into a position where he can see down my top. Sometimes I make it easy for them; sometimes I make it hard (oops – pun!).

I never tire of it! It doesn’t matter how young or old they are. Customers in the travel agency – guys, husbands, fathers, sons (over 18yrs, of course!). Lecturers at college. My friends’ husbands, partners, boyfriends; my hubby’s pals; people I pass in the street, see on the bus or the train. There’s no shortage of people to tease and almost all of them are up for it! Even people who know me well and are used to me not wearing a bra can’t help but try to sneek a peek! My hubby, too, says he gets a thrill catching an ‘accidental’ glimpse of a nipple, glancing down my top.

Gals and your guys – if you’re not playing this game, you should!
Shazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
steel
Sexy Member

I see that all the time here in so.ca.
steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:25 AM   #3
FeFiFoFum
Sexy Member

Dang!! And I just booked my holiday, but it was definitely not you there behind that counter.

So, if someone real cute was infront of you, would you take extra steps to ensure they got the perfect view..........and would you take it further?
FeFiFoFum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #4
Buz
Party Animal

I enjoy that! ed
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:06 PM   #5
Shazz
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFiFoFum View Post
So, if someone real cute was infront of you, would you take extra steps to ensure they got the perfect view..........and would you take it further?
Yes and maybe!
Shazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:49 AM   #6
FeFiFoFum
Sexy Member

Come on Shazz, a little more detail
FeFiFoFum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Default Good Time

The game is not fun for me, unless someone scores. I still think a bunch of those guys that you tease should get together and fuck you. You might like it.-----Ann
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote