Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By MEN)

Really Taboo?

General Sex Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 07-30-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
PC2246
Hi, I'm new here

Default Really Taboo?

Hi, this story took place about 6 yrs ago. At that time I was 45 and lived with a 44yr old woman named Kathy, her and I had lived together in her house for about 3 years, She had 3 kids, 2 were Ok but her oldest, Susan (24) was a problem. An alcoholic, she had numerous OUI's and had been arrested for various minor offenses, she also moved from guy to guy.
One night Kathy received a frantic call from Susan, she had been homeless for 2 mos, tired of the party girl life and wanted to come home. Kathy and I lived alone in a 1 bedroom house, we had a quiet life, but this was her daughter, so we decided she could move in if she went to rehab and stayed sober. Kathy had a finished basement so we put a cot down there for Sue. When she finally moved in things went well, she stayed sober, got a part time job and helped around house, we all got along well.
I worked days 7 to 5, Kathy was in receptionist at a hospital and every other weekend, worked overnight 10-4. It was a sunday night in summer, i had to work next morning and went to bed around 10pm. I was woken up around 12:15 by Sue coming in from a date, I got up , asked her how it went, she said "Ok i guess, I dont think I'll see him again". We said goodnight to each other and I went to bed. About an hour later, i was still up, so i decided to put tv on for a bit. About 20 min Sue knocked on my door, I said " Whats up" She said "I cant sleep either, can i join you" I said yes and she sat on couch next to me. Sue was cute, About 5' 4, a bit chubby but not fat. She had on pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.
About 5 min later we were talking and i smelled beer on her and noticed that she seemed a little giddy. I told her I knew that she had been drinking lately but promised not to tell her mother. She asked about what time kathy was getting home, I told her "About 4:30, why?" Suddenly, she straddled my lap, looked me in the eyes and said "Because I am so fucking horny". I struggled to get away but shes about 150 pounds, she takes her top off and starts kissing me, grinding on my lap, Im fighting but aroused, suddenly she noticed i had a hardon. "Hmm, someones excited" She said, pulling her pj bottom off 1 leg, she reaches into my sweatpants, starts stroking my cock and says "I wanna fuck!"
She slides down on her knees and starts sucking me, after about 2 or 3 minutes i couldnt help myself, I put her on her back on the floor, got on my knees, spead her legs open and stuck it in. She was a good fuck, her ass bouncing of the floor with every thrust, she looked at me and said "Yes, fuck me", after a few minutes she said "Do me from behind" She turned over, got on her knees with her tits on the floor, I grabbed her by her waist and started pounding away. I look down and a wve of guilt comes over me as i realize im banging my girlfriends daughter. Just then she says in a relatively loud voice " FUCK ME HARD". I oblige her, we have a hard, skin slapping fuck talking dirty to each other, pounding away for about 5 minutes or so then she says loud " MAKE ME CUM" About 30 seconds later she says, in this really deep voice "OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM", her body starts shaking and she lets out a deep moan, I feel my cock starting to fill up "Im gonna cum too baby" and shoot a huge load on her back.
Afterwards we talked, she told me she hadnt had sex in months, and apologized, I told her that what we did was wrong and we had to keep it a secret. She agreed. Kathy and I broke up about 3 years ago, it just didnt work. Sue and I kept our little secret and Kathy never knew. I havent heard from Either in about 2 years but will always remember my taboo night with Sue
PC2246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 07-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #2
cappy
Elite Member

Good story!
cappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up Good Time

I am so sorry. The big girl over powered little you. Don't kid us. You wanted an excuse to fuck her. We all would have done the same thing.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote