Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Voyeur Stories

My neighbor the milf

Voyeur Stories

Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
xtream
Horny Member

Default My neighbor the milf

Ive seen a few of my neighbors naked over the years but sadly, nearly all guys, except one. There was a woman living accross the street from me that was fairly hot, around 35 and the term milf would perfectly describe her. She had big tits. Full C cup id say. I had seen her a few times in her room take off her shirt, with a bra under, but it was mostly during the day when the visibility was not so great. Then one night, I was on my bed, watching Tv, in the dark. I was in front of my window and for whatever reason, I looked outside as I often do. I saw her in her bedroom with the lights on. I could see her very well, she came near the window, took off her shirt, looked outside, took off her bra! It must have lasted 5 seconds until she realised that even tho its dark outside, if the lights are on inside, we can see her lol so she pulled down the shade pretty fast. Even tho she must have been 40 yards away, I could see her nice tits fairly well. The next few days, I did the same thing, watch TV in my dark room looking thru the window from time to time. Only this time, I had binoculars next to me! Sadly, I think she learned from her mistake. Never saw her nude again
xtream is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-12-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
Hot Salami
Horny Member

I actually caught my ex neighbor sunbathe topless 2-3 times. She was not a babe by any means, not even a milf. She was like 55 but kept herself looking good (relatively speaking). There was a bunch of trees seperating our 2 backyards but if you got close enough and found a good angle, you could actually see her laying on her back topless!
Hot Salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

Maybe she knew you were checking her out and thought you'd appreciate a little show
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
Fila

wow..how come i never see FILFs (male version of MILFs) naked around here?
Fila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:49 AM   #5
justaman47
Hi, I'm new here

Default we were wached at times

when I was married we would from time to time have sex in other den.
we had a big window in there over looking our back yard.
Until this happen I couldn't get my wife to do a 3 some or anything, so one night we were having some hot sex in there and I look up and I see a glow it was a person smokeing a cig.
It could only be one person the next door lady she live along and was the only person who could get to my back yard. So this went on for some time every time we had sex I would see her watching.
So one night I turned my wife so she could see out the window and fucked her doggie and she saw her outside after I told her to look out side, she saw her and start to fuck me so hard, make all kind of sounds she had never made before. We talked about after we were done, she told me she never knew she would like someone watching her like that but she got so turnesd on. So we set a plan to start turning on the out side light when we were going to have sex in the den (it wasn't close to the window so this person would think she could be seen)
We could see that it was the woman from next door.
that made for some hot sex so ever time we left the light out side on she would come over and watch.
That got my ex wife into others watching us and me getting to watching her do other men too.
justaman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:25 PM   #6
El Suave
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaman47 View Post
Until this happen I couldn't get my wife to do a 3 some or anything, so one night we were having some hot sex in there and I look up and I see a glow it was a person smokeing a cig.
It could only be one person the next door lady she live along and was the only person who could get to my back yard. So this went on for some time every time we had sex I would see her watching.
So one night I turned my wife so she could see out the window and fucked her doggie and she saw her outside after I told her to look out side, she saw her and start to fuck me so hard, make all kind of sounds she had never made before. We talked about after we were done, she told me she never knew she would like someone watching her like that but she got so turnesd on. So we set a plan to start turning on the out side light when we were going to have sex in the den (it wasn't close to the window so this person would think she could be seen)
that made for some hot sex so ever time we left the light out side on she would come over and watch.
That got my ex wife into others watching us and me getting to watching her do other men too.
cool story! You know what you should do? send her a letter inviting her to a better viewing experience next time, in your house!

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
Old 12-30-2008, 06:43 PM   #7
Fila

how about ask her to join in the party..three's a crowd, remember?
Old 07-24-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
ozzy278
Hi, I'm new here

Default older milfs

I have a neibor that is a sun WORSHIPER every day she lays out in a nice 2 piece and I would cetch a glempse every now in then one time she caught me staring at her she is consideribly older thatn me but varry FINE for her age well any ways I was @ lunch so I ran back to work that night I was doing some work in the yard I seen her agin this time with her husband and she had him out in the yard triming the tree that blocked our view of each other he did not realize what he had done untill it was to late and they must have argued right there in the yard for 30 min or so well I thought that was HER aproval of my appriceation for her hard work so later that week home for lunch there she is she sees me & flash's her LARGE tits to me I should mention that @ this time I am 26 maried with my first kid next she goes inside and comes back with a pop sickel and sits facing me legs spread wide how butifull her pussy was deep throating rhe pop sickel so I thougt I would. Do the kid thing & ask this cougar if she needed any help with her taning loation I was shot down ok I thought she just likes to show so I go get my binoculars and enjoy the show well she gets on the phone shows over I go back to work no biggie when I return home there is a note on my front door
From my local police department asking me to call them I was then informed that my attion was NOT appreceated to this day my wife still has no idea and every once in awhille my wife will send me to her [the neibor] resteraunt to get her lunch and that bi** has the nerve to just give me this flirting smile I'll never under stand women
ozzy278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:22 PM   #9
El Suave
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy278 View Post
I have a neibor that is a sun WORSHIPER every day she lays out in a nice 2 piece and I would cetch a glempse every now in then one time she caught me staring at her she is consideribly older thatn me but varry FINE for her age well any ways I was @ lunch so I ran back to work that night I was doing some work in the yard I seen her agin this time with her husband and she had him out in the yard triming the tree that blocked our view of each other he did not realize what he had done untill it was to late and they must have argued right there in the yard for 30 min or so well I thought that was HER aproval of my appriceation for her hard work so later that week home for lunch there she is she sees me & flash's her LARGE tits to me I should mention that @ this time I am 26 maried with my first kid next she goes inside and comes back with a pop sickel and sits facing me legs spread wide how butifull her pussy was deep throating rhe pop sickel so I thougt I would. Do the kid thing & ask this cougar if she needed any help with her taning loation I was shot down ok I thought she just likes to show so I go get my binoculars and enjoy the show well she gets on the phone shows over I go back to work no biggie when I return home there is a note on my front door
From my local police department asking me to call them I was then informed that my attion was NOT appreceated to this day my wife still has no idea and every once in awhille my wife will send me to her [the neibor] resteraunt to get her lunch and that bi** has the nerve to just give me this flirting smile I'll never under stand women
so if I get this right, she sunbathe fully naked in her yard and called up the cops complaining that you were checking her out?!! Just continue on, you have the right to look thru your own windows lol

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:37 AM   #10
jackkentley
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaman47 View Post
I had the same experience my wife and I were in a hotel drinking and getting high and down below us not more then twnty feet away there was this rather good looking women walking around in her bra and panties this guy comes and they start making outand we are watching we got very hot when we saw them eating each other and f__king
The next night my wife was in the shower and I saw some one looking in our window it was open a little bit I looked more carefully and saw it was young guy I think. he was in his jockies not knowing how my wife would react I opend the cutains a lot more and put on another light and she came out of the shower with a towel so we started to to kiss standing up he turned out his light to see us better I told my wife and and she called me a f__K and was pretty angry then we talked about it and she said to turn out our light. I did and then he turned on his, he was still in his jockies only this time he had I mean he had a big cock we turned on our light and this time we were naked on the bed he turned out his light again we turned our light again he gut the message and put on his light an my wife watched him jerk off while she was sucking me off she told me he came
Now we do it when ever posible
jackkentley is offline   Reply With Quote