Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

First time giving Road Head

General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 05-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
OralExpert
Hi, I'm new here

Default First time giving Road Head

Another true story I wanted to share, enjoy!

So last night I was insanely horny, so I logged onto YIM and started chatting with some of the guys I chat with. As usual we just chatted about either the last time we hung out, or how bad they wanted to hang out. But poor them(or me?) I am staying at home currently so I cant host just anytime. But this guy was just as crazy horny as I was, and he's a married 32 year old, and his wife was outta town. So he was desperate. I thought about it for a long time, and finally decided fuck it.... So I got dressed in most of my girly stuff, (thong, fishnet thigh highs, pink DD push up bra,) and I covered up with a baggy hoodie and jeans and slip on shoes. I threw my lipgloss in my pocket, and stuffed my wig in my pants, and grabbed 2 water balloons. Then I told him to meet me outside my apts(gave him the building address, not my apt #, for safety) and snuck outside.

Once I was safely away from my apt unit, and standing in the shadows by the road, I slipped the water balloons into my bra under the t-shirt i had on under my hoodie, and put on some lipgloss and the wig. Within a few mins he pulled up in his car, and i got in. I immediately slipped off the pants and hoodie, revealing my body almost naked except for the thong, fishnet thigh highs, tight white t-shirt(with big boobs simulated quite well), shiny pink lipgloss and my blonde wig. It was a lil awkward cuz we hadn't hooked up before, but i could tell he was excited. I guided him to the dark empty parking lot behind some near by office buildings, and we parked.

He reached over and felt me up, commenting on how smooth i was and how girly my figure was for a boy. I sat up and showed off my bubble butt, and let him spank and squeeze it. Then he pulled his dick out through his pants and asked if i was ready to suck it. So, I leaned over and got to work. I always start with licking; licking the tip, the balls, etc. Get them really worked up. Then i like to suck gently on the head, and then suddenty surprise them by diving all the way down to the base. Showing them i can deepthroat like a champ. So i did that, and he gasped, his dick was as stiff as a rock. I felt his hand on my head, squeezing my hair and kinda pushing down.

I bobbed up and down, deepthroating him often, and licking the tip everytime i came to the top, and he started bucking. I had only been sucking maybe 2 or 3 minutes, when i felt his grip tighten, and he thrusted up, and exploded. A big gob of cum splashed the back of my throat, causing me to choke a bit and gag. I tried to pull back by reflex but he was holding my head in place, and i felt the rest unload in my mouth, splashing my teeth and my tongue. He held me there for a minute until it was completely empty, and i sucked a lil more, draining him, then he released and i pulled back. I licked my lips, and took a deep breath. He said "sorry bout that." I dunno if he was referring to cumming so quickly or holding me down, but either way i didnt care. It was hot He zipped up, I covered up, and he drove back and dropped me off. I threw the water balloons away outside and snuck back to my room.

Mission accomplished.
OralExpert is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

lol he didnt try to feel your big boobs?

p.s. I'll move this thread to the "general" sex story section... since it is more appropriate there..

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
OralExpert
Hi, I'm new here

I am a CD. So this is technically a bisexual story. Right?
OralExpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:05 AM   #4
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink Hi

Them damn water balloons break very easy, get some silicone bags , they work much better ,and you stay dry.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote