Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Sex with my neighbor

General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 05-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
LickingTrish
Horny Member

Default Sex with my neighbor

It all happened on Valentines day. I was so pissed with my boyfriend since I caught him cheating on me with my best friend right before valentines February 13,2011 .

I was sitting in my dining table all alone the house, I was drinking a bottle of vodka ice and looking out in the window. I could see our opposite house. just when I was about to go hit the bed at 4 pm I saw this hot dude coming out of the gate from the opposite house. I thought to myself " this dude is prolly taken, he might be on his way to his date". So I walked away and went inside my bedroom and took off my top and shorts. Just when I was going naked the doorbell rang. I didn't know who it was so I just took a robe to cover my body.

I opened the door and in my surprise it was the hot neighbor. I was stunned by his charming smile. He asked me " hey, do you mind if I could by any chance borrow your tool box ?" I was getting horny looking at his pants I could see how big his dick was. I finally slapped out of fantasizing about him and said " sure ". I took it from the shelf and handed it to him with a smile. I asked him " need anything else" in a joke tone.

He smiled and said my thong . I was instantly wet and wanted him so bad, instead of closing the door I pulled him in and started making out with him. He kissed me so passionately and undressed my robe. He threw it on the floor and he carried me into the bedroom. He put me on the bed and got on top of me, he unzipped his pants and took off his shirt throwing it on the floor behind him.

He started fingering so hard that I kept on moaning. He went faster and faster and I came, he went down and licked all the juice from my pussy and it felt amazing. His turn, I took off his boxers and damn was that one nice long fat dick. I started playing with them softly squeezing the balls and then getting ready to give him a blow job. I sucked his dick so hard he moaned, he pulled me up and told me to spread my legs so I did, he told me to hold on tight .

He put his dick in and pushed so hard that we both came instantly. I screamed and moaned but he enjoyed it. He then finally took his dick out and started sucking my hard pink nipples . And I gave him another blow job.

We were about to go round 2 when the door bell rang. I took a peek from the room and saw my boyfriend standing there with a bouquet of flowers and a card. I quickly told my neighbor to leave by the backdoor and he thanked me for the awesome hot sex we had and I told him it wasn't the last. He than finally went out half naked in the back

And I went to open the front door and my boyfriend begged for forgiveness, I accepted him in since I technically did the same thing. Cheat on him. Though I felt good and loved every second of my hot neighbor fucking me.

Me and my boyfriend than had sex, he saw the neighbors cum and asked me who's cum was that and I said I fingered my self alone since he wasn't there. He then licked all the cum out of my pussy. It felt weird but I was yet happy and enjoyed him licking my neighbors cum.

It was the best valentines day ever !
LickingTrish is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
martial_ripped
Sexy Member

Hot story. You're a very good neighbor for sharing your "tool box".
martial_ripped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:24 AM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

You certainly got him back for what he did! lol

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #4
Buz
Party Animal

Hi Trish! So I gues this isn't Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood! haha Good story!!!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #5
LickingTrish
Horny Member

Yessss haha I absolutely did El Suave
Old 05-17-2011, 01:13 PM   #6
LickingTrish
Horny Member

It definitely isn'ttttt its the Sex Neighborhood
Old 06-16-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
kamal
Hi, I'm new here

ha ha awesome story
kamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #8
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile hot

Made my pussy wet. That means I liked it.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote