Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

Caught shooting a load

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 04-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
billshakespire
Hi, I'm new here

Default Caught shooting a load

I got home from work and the house was empty. I knew the wife would not be home for about an hour and a half and since I was feeling horny as hell I decieded to jerk off. I stripped off my clothes, grabbed a bottle of loction and laid back on our bed to have a little self-pleasure. My cock was rock hard as I started stoking trying to decide who would be my object of desire for the jack-off session. My co-worker with the great ass, the wife's friend with the big tits, the next door neighbor or my mother-in-law. Boing! My cock jumped so I knew who my fantansy fuck of the day would be. It felt so great to be rubbing my cock and thinking about the things I was doing to my mother-in-law. She is a red headed sex machine recently widowed and so fuckable. Thinking about her naked with that red-headed pussy sliding up and down my cock had me deeply involved with what I was doing to myself and my mother-in-law. I was driving myself completely wild and I knew I would soon explode. My cock squirted hard and I screamed my mother-in-law's name as cum splashed against my face. Just then I heard "my mom, are you kidding me" and I looked up to see my wife and mother-in-law standing in the doorway of our bedroom. CAUGHT! My wife stormed out of the house and my mother-in-law walked over to the bed, wiped a load of cum off my face with her hand and licked the cum off her fingers. "That was the sexist thing I have ever seen"! "I am glad I could help you get off". "Since you probably won't be getting fucked by my daughter anytime soon, maybe we can do it again soon and I can actually be there next time"! But, that's another story.
billshakespire is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-02-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
zagtac
Sexy Member

Oh, that's very cool!
zagtac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up hot

Damn, I liked that story.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #4