Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Party / College Sex Stories

Playing with the soccer boys

Party / College Sex Stories

Old 04-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
Daringgirl50
Horny Member

Default Playing with the soccer boys

This is another event at a formal, but this one I was the date. I had some fun before with the soccer team but this night was by far the wildest night with them. It was a good party, lots of girls and hot guys, who are all in great shape!! So things started to get fun later in the night, my date was a guy whom i had a big crush on so I was happy when he started to get a little frisky. The only problem was that it was in the kitchen, where there was plenty of people. Well let's just say that did not stop me. He eventually got his hand up my dress and started to play with my pussy!! Things turned to things, i started to rub his cock through his pants and he was rock hard, and bigger then I was expecting. But he was not shy at all and grabbed me and put me up on the counter, dropped his pants and just started to fuck me right there in the kitchen. Needless to say we had quite the crowd as my moans started to get louder. He did not last very long as i think the idea of being in front of all his teamates got him going pretty quickly. But he pulled out and and I rushed to get his cock in my mouth, but never made it. He came all over the floor as he was backing up!!!! HEHE
So as we stopped another couple took up the idea and started to go at it. all in all three other couples fucked for us all to watch!! This of course made some of the girls uncomfortable and they left which left some of the guys without a date on their formal night, which is never a fun place to be. As the night progressed i kept getting hit on and at one point I was in the middle of three guys on the dance floor and none of them were my date. As we danced one of them, who lived at the house asked if i wanted to continue to dance in his room, so I said sure, by this point I really wanted to get off, my pussy was soaking wet, and dancing with three guys and feeling their cocks rub up against me made me even wetter. So as we went off to his room we were alone but not for long as soon as we made it to his room i dropped my dress and had him go down on me. but as he started the door opened and the other two dancers came in the room. They saw me laid out on the bed getting my pussy eaten by the teamate and they too dropped their pants and got their already hard cocks out for me to see. I asked that they come closer so that i could suck them both and of course they did.
So one at a time they rotated till they all had a chance to cum on me they covered my face, tits, and stomach. All in all I have to say it was a great night, in the bedroom i had a couple of orgasms and got fucked in a kitchen pretty fun if you ask me.
Daringgirl50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
Buz
Party Animal

This is a damn good wild story!!! haha Girl did you have some fun or what? Don't hold back tell us the juicy stuff in long details!!!! Keep 'em coming!!!!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:13 AM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

Thats what I call a wild party!!! Reminds me of Buz's parties!

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #4
cappy
Elite Member

Good party and story!
cappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up hot

I love a girl that loves sex as much as you do. I married one, many years ago.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #6
teenstud91
Sexy Member

why didn't you get them all to fuck you?
teenstud91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:37 PM   #7
AsianGamerChick
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenstud91 View Post
why didn't you get them all to fuck you?

Ikr? Sounds good to me
AsianGamerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:10 AM   #8
hippymiester

sounds like a damn good night
hippymiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #9
Canadien
Horny Member

That's hot as hell, the kitchen stuff especially.
Canadien is offline   Reply With Quote