Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

First older woman

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 04-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
Pleasures676
Horny Member

Default First older woman

Like most guys my age I had always fantasised about being with an older woman and I wasn't exactly having the best of luck finding a willing woman in day to day life, so I decided to join a dating site.

After weeks and weeks of messing about I finally found a woman who seemed to be willing. We began talking online with the usual small talk, and me, being quite a straight shooter expressed my desire to be with an older woman. We continued talking until, one night, out of the blue she invited me over.

I of course accepted and excitedly and anxiously headed over. I arrived at her house to find her wearing a floral gown, about knee high. She was mid 40's about 5'5-5'6 I believe and around 70kg(154lbs), with short brown hair. We chatted a little at first to get comfortable with one another, first in the kitchen, then heading to the bedroom and laying down on the bed to get a little.

She decided to sit on top of me as I lay down, and I was down with talking. I undid her gown going straight to her breasts which were a c cup and pulling them out of her bra. I threw her onto her back and began sucking and biting her nipples, while my other hand fondled her breast. She instructed me to take my pants off, and I did the same to her revealing her pussy, which I quickly shoved my two fingers into. I pounded into her with my fingers as she let out soft moans of pleasure. I decided to switch things up and dove head first in, ferociously alternating licking her lips and clit. I would lick, then finger her and this sequence continued for quite a while.

As my pace quickened I noticed her starting to buck, but unfortunately she stopped herself from coming and grabbed my cock. She lay me down and began to swirl little circles around my cock, following that she started to stroke my cock bobbing up and down on the head. I lay back, as she continued bobbing up and down pumping my cock.

She suddenly stopped, looked me in the eyes and asked me 'What do you want to do?' I replied ' I want to fuck you'. She lay back legs spread and I entered her, missionary. I slowly began pumping into her and watched on, my arousal levels growing as I heard her moans and saw her head bend back in pleasure. My pace was quickening and I raised both her legs, one on each shoulder as I plowed into her exploding into the condom......
Pleasures676 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-04-2011, 06:33 AM   #2
Buz
Party Animal

Good story!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
Pleasures676
Horny Member

Thanks Buz
Old 04-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #4
martial_ripped
Sexy Member

Nice story. My experience with older women have been all great. You can't go wrong with them.
martial_ripped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
ramwadikar
Hi, I'm new here

Arrow surprising pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buz View Post
Good story!
good story
ramwadikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
CuddlyBear
Sexy Member

Yikes (: Hot lol

lucky you ehh? xD
Old 04-14-2011, 01:04 AM   #7
El Suave
Super Moderator

You showed that cougar a good time

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:32 AM   #8
Pleasures676
Horny Member

Thanks guys.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:20 AM   #9
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink hot

Mother knows best. Love and learn. Good fun.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote