Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Voyeur Stories

I was sunbathing in a bikini and my neighbor was watching, so I gave him a show

Voyeur Stories

Old 04-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
bustywhore
Hi, I'm new here

Default I was sunbathing in a bikini and my neighbor was watching, so I gave him a show

I was in this really tiny bikini, and had my sunglasses on, outside sunbathing, getting a tan. There are a couple of balconies that overlook our backyard, and one of the neighbors was pretending like he was just randomly looking around, but he was totally checking out my body and my big tits! I was getting so wet from thinking that I was turning him on. I was the only one home, so I decided to have some fun with him. I pretended like I was sleeping, and didn't see him, and with my dark sunglasses, he had no idea I was looking straight at him the whole time. I turned on my side, so my big breasts were facing him and practically falling out of my top! I watched him, getting so wet that I could feel myself running down my inner thighs! He totally was staring now, and I laid on my back with my head turned towards him so I could watch him, and I unhooked my top. He really was still watching me as he could see the side of my big tits, and my whole back too. He continued watching for a while before I saw his wife walk through their bedroom, coming out and joining him on their balcony. He was telling her something, and she stood next to him, watching me. She led him back into the bedroom, taking off her clothes, and they got on the bed and started to fuck as they watched me. This made me too horny, so I slowly turned over so they could see my bare breasts, still pretending like I was asleep, and pulled my bikini bottom to the side, sliding my middle finger in and starting to masterbate. They came out onto the balcony, having sex as they watched me do myself, and this was just too much, because I could see everything now. I sat up and faced them, taking my sunglasses off, and fingering myself for them. They were banging each other hard as they watched me, and I stood up, throwing my clothes on, putting my hand up telling them to hold on. I quickly ran over to their house, and as soon as they opened the door, we all attacked each other right there in their front room, sucking and kissing, and stripping each others clothes off! He banged me good and hard, cumming deep in my pussy, and she licked my nipples and fingered me with a couple fingers at a time! I 69'd with her, and we gave him a double blowjob! We came so many times, that after we all just were exhausted on the ground. It was crazy how good it was!
bustywhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
MrMusic
Sexy Member

Default Poolhouse

I used to live in an apartment complex with a pool house. My work started at 6am, so I often went for a swim between 4 and 5 to workout before heading out. Most of the time I swam naked because no one ever used the pool at that hour.

Well, one day, while I was swimming I saw a woman standing at one edge of the pool. She was wearing a bikini and just standing there. As I came up to the edge I said, "sorry, would you like me to put something on, if I'm making you uncomfortable?"

"No," she replied, "I was just thinking of joining you. Either that or masturbating."

"Either way is fine with me." And I took off for the other side of the pool doing the back stroke, so she could see my cock grow as I watched for her decision.

She opted to take off her top and then her bottoms. Her breasts were nice and plump and her bush was a lovely curly dark brown. I thought about returning doing the back stroke as my cock was fully hard, but I wouldn't be able to watch. So, I rolled over and kept watching.

She slid her hand between her legs and started rubbing herself. Then, as I got closer she sat on the edge of my lane with her legs spread. I swam up to her and started eating her out. She laid back.

After an orgasm, she pulled on my head saying, "fuck me." Without needing any more encouragement, I climbed out of the pool and stuck my cock into her. I was so hard and so horny it wasn't long before I came, stream after stream into her hot cunt.

I turned around to eat the cum out of her cunt as she sucked on my cock. The whole session didn't last very long, but it was very memorable.

For weeks I looked forward to finding her at the pool again, but no such luck. Later I found out she was the owner's daughter who had been visiting for the summer and was back at school. Unfortunately, I moved away before summer came around again.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Rowdy_159
Sexy Member

I like it!
Rowdy_159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Allright!
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:41 AM   #5
SmackRaw
Horny Member

Exclamation

i think the first comment stole the show...
SmackRaw is offline   Reply With Quote