Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

"I want you to cum in my mouth!"

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 04-02-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
DaveyD
Hi, I'm new here

Default "I want you to cum in my mouth!"

It was a nice evening in the Spring of 2004. I've just met this girl, Jenny, a few weeks prior. I was about 25 at the time and Jenny was a 31 year-old single mother of one. For some reason, our date lead us to a drive-in theatre. I don't recall the movie, but it starred Angelina Jolie. Most of the movie, Jenny and I were making out anyway. This was pretty much our first makeout session. Now, Jenny was not the drop-dead Blonde Bombshell, Faith Hill MILF, or swimsuit model. She had the average body of mother, but a darling face and a rack to definitely explore. And I was definitely exploring her rack at the drive-in as I caressed her tits, pinched and licked her nipples, and nibbled whatever I can get a hold of. At the same time, her hands found her way to my cock and she was stroking me nice and hard. She even grabbed lower and squeezed my balls saying, "I can't forget about them!" I continued to have my face explore her tits, as she vigorously stroked my cock. It was a turn on to hear her "oooooh!" and "mmmmmm" as I nibbled her nipple or squeezed her melons...

Surprisingly, the movie finished. We laughed as we didn't watch any of it. "Let's go back to my place," Jenny suggested. Without any hesitation and her hand still working my cock, we exited the drive-in to Jenny's apartment.

Our intense makeout session lead to her bedroom. Her roommate left for the night and grandma was watching her kid. The place was ours. I was hard for her and eager to advance past the makeout stage. I took of my clothes and removed my boxers and displayed my hard cock to her. She looked at it. "Ooooooooooh," she said. "How youuuu doin?" I leaned in to kiss Jenny, which she accepted nicely. Then I went for her blouse..."Stop", she said. "I don't want to fuck right now. It doesn't feel right yet. Sorry." I admit, the boner lost its cause for the moment..."But, I'll give you a blow-job. Please. I'm really good at it."

So, I laid back on the bed and accepted her offer. Jenny got on her knees and leaned over my cock. "Mmmmmm, yummy." I recalled her say before she took me in. She started slowly putting my cock in her warm, small mouth. She did "the works" on my cock: She would start sucking on my tip and licking it. Then take her whole mouth down on me. Then slowly move back up...then slowly move down. She bobbed my dick nice and slow...then nice and fast. She was doing all of this while giving me eye-contact with her sexed-up eyes. It was HOT. I loved her moans as she put as much as my cock in her mouth.

This blowjob lasted about thirty minutes. I was very impressed with Jenny. She would slow it down if I felt I was about to come. She didn't want me to come because she was having "sooooo much fun." But I couldn't hold it anymore. I needed to release and unleash the geyser. I told her I was going to come any second.

And the way she responded in a sweet, lustful, and memorable voice, "I want you to cum in my mouth." I will never forget how she said those magical words.

And so I did. I came into her mouth. And I came hard and a lot. I kind of felt bad because I knew it was going to be one hell of a load, but she took it all in. She didn't choke at all. She swallowed my massive load with ease, a smile, and again with those unforgettable and sexy eyes.

This blowjob by Jenny has to be one of the BEST blowjobs I have ever had. Jenny and I never saw each other after that. We traded phone calls, but that's as far as it went...Occasionally, I think about this amazing blowjob and figure there's probably one lucky asshole out there with his cock in Jenny's mouth...
DaveyD is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
Brasol
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyD View Post
It was a nice evening in the Spring of 2004. I've just met this girl, Jenny, a few weeks prior. I was about 25 at the time and Jenny was a 31 year-old single mother of one. For some reason, our date lead us to a drive-in theatre. I don't recall the movie, but it starred Angelina Jolie. Most of the movie, Jenny and I were making out anyway. This was pretty much our first makeout session. Now, Jenny was not the drop-dead Blonde Bombshell, Faith Hill MILF, or swimsuit model. She had the average body of mother, but a darling face and a rack to definitely explore. And I was definitely exploring her rack at the drive-in as I caressed her tits, pinched and licked her nipples, and nibbled whatever I can get a hold of. At the same time, her hands found her way to my cock and she was stroking me nice and hard. She even grabbed lower and squeezed my balls saying, "I can't forget about them!" I continued to have my face explore her tits, as she vigorously stroked my cock. It was a turn on to hear her "oooooh!" and "mmmmmm" as I nibbled her nipple or squeezed her melons...

Surprisingly, the movie finished. We laughed as we didn't watch any of it. "Let's go back to my place," Jenny suggested. Without any hesitation and her hand still working my cock, we exited the drive-in to Jenny's apartment.

Our intense makeout session lead to her bedroom. Her roommate left for the night and grandma was watching her kid. The place was ours. I was hard for her and eager to advance past the makeout stage. I took of my clothes and removed my boxers and displayed my hard cock to her. She looked at it. "Ooooooooooh," she said. "How youuuu doin?" I leaned in to kiss Jenny, which she accepted nicely. Then I went for her blouse..."Stop", she said. "I don't want to fuck right now. It doesn't feel right yet. Sorry." I admit, the boner lost its cause for the moment..."But, I'll give you a blow-job. Please. I'm really good at it."

So, I laid back on the bed and accepted her offer. Jenny got on her knees and leaned over my cock. "Mmmmmm, yummy." I recalled her say before she took me in. She started slowly putting my cock in her warm, small mouth. She did "the works" on my cock: She would start sucking on my tip and licking it. Then take her whole mouth down on me. Then slowly move back up...then slowly move down. She bobbed my dick nice and slow...then nice and fast. She was doing all of this while giving me eye-contact with her sexed-up eyes. It was HOT. I loved her moans as she put as much as my cock in her mouth.

This blowjob lasted about thirty minutes. I was very impressed with Jenny. She would slow it down if I felt I was about to come. She didn't want me to come because she was having "sooooo much fun." But I couldn't hold it anymore. I needed to release and unleash the geyser. I told her I was going to come any second.

And the way she responded in a sweet, lustful, and memorable voice, "I want you to cum in my mouth." I will never forget how she said those magical words.

And so I did. I came into her mouth. And I came hard and a lot. I kind of felt bad because I knew it was going to be one hell of a load, but she took it all in. She didn't choke at all. She swallowed my massive load with ease, a smile, and again with those unforgettable and sexy eyes.

This blowjob by Jenny has to be one of the BEST blowjobs I have ever had. Jenny and I never saw each other after that. We traded phone calls, but that's as far as it went...Occasionally, I think about this amazing blowjob and figure there's probably one lucky asshole out there with his cock in Jenny's mouth...
Jenny seems a well experienced cock sucker. I love the way you describe it..Nice one
Brasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:51 PM   #3
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile Hi

good stroke story. will look for more. thanks
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote