Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

First Time Black Lady

Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

Old 03-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
arred77
Sexy Member

Default First Time Black Lady

I had gone to a work conference a couple of years and to say the least I was really down about how things were going in bedroom at home. I went to the hospitality room the first night and was drinking a soda since I knew I was going to dinner soon. One of my coo-workers came and sat with me and had a drink as well. She is a very attractive black lady and we have gotten to be good friends. We decided to go to dinner and had a very nice meal. When we got back we went back in hospitality room and sat for a while and she asked if I wanted to dance. I thought sure and we got up for a nice slow dance. During the dance she whispered in my ear that we should go to my room since she had a roommate and I had a single. To keep suspicions down, I left and went to my room and she followed 10 minutes later. I am a tad older and sometime need a little help in a certain department, I tool one of the little blue pills in case things heated up. She showed up at the correct time and came in the room so for a while we just layed on the bed and talked. She finally made her move and gave me a soft kiss. Being that I had never kissed a black woman I didnt know what to expect but it was fantastic. At that point things got serious and I pulled her top of me. She raised up, threw her shirt off and took her bra off. Those lovely 38D's poured out and began to gently suck them and bite at her nipples. She all of a sudden became very aggresive and almost attacked me. She told me to get up and strip and I did and she did as well. She again climbed on top and thrust her tounge down my throat. She then moved her way up to my face and shoved her pussy on my mouth and said eat it. I tasted my first black pussy and it was fantastic. After several minutes she bucked, screamed, and filled my mouth full. After she recovered she grabbed by member and shoved it down her throat and sucked it for all she was worth. As I had taken my helper I wasnd more than ready. She stopped and got on her hands and knees and said fill me up. I rolled a condom on and even though I was worried that I might not be as large as some black me I gave it the college try. When I entered her love tunnel it was something I had never experienced at all. I pumped for all I was worth but couldnt hold back and exploded. After I pulled out, she pulled the condom off and licked me clean and soon I was hard again. I rolled another one on and started a good slow fuck that lasted several minutes and she came a second time. When I was ready to shoot, I pulled out, pulled the condom and shot my wad in her mouth. We spent that night togethor and then again the next night when we ordered room service. That night I shaved her pubes and we had anal sex. We have had some visits a few other times including one in my office one night. She is still a great friend.
arred77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 03-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
pozzo
Sexy Member

That was a lovely story .... keep taking care of her ... what age is she ?
Old 03-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
Buz
Party Animal

Good story!!!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
arred77
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozzo View Post
That was a lovely story .... keep taking care of her ... what age is she ?

She is 35
arred77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:07 AM   #5
pozzo
Sexy Member

Default 35? Wow !

Well done ... i hope i can keep attracting younger women at 51 ... whats your secret ??
Old 03-28-2011, 03:19 AM   #6
El Suave
Super Moderator

She's a great friend indeed!

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #7
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile hot

Goooood , Post.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:48 PM   #8
BlueFire
Horny Member

You had a woman at home, but had the foresight to bring condoms to a work conference - just incase? And the black girl threw your condoms off and sucked you dry care-free? Then you shaved her pussy? Was that with the hotel razor - because that would've been either painful or useless! THEN you guys had anal sex after all that?

Sorry mate, it's a bit much!
BlueFire is offline   Reply With Quote