Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Joining the "Mile High Cub!"

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 02-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
Napoleonsolo51
Sexy Member

Default Joining the "Mile High Cub!"

I was leaving Hawaii to fly to Alaska to meet a woman who had invited me to move in with her. I took the "red eye" flight and the plane was not full at all. I picked a seat across the isle from an attractive, 40 something year old woman. She was very tanned and was wearing a very short skirt. As I sat and enjoyed my cocktail, I also enjoyed the view of her tanned, shapely legs.

Ever the horny dog I am, I was fantasizing how nice it would be to fuck her. As the plane leveled out for the five hour trip, people began adjusting themselves so they could get some sleep. The flight attendant came by and I ordered another drink. The woman across from me also placed an order. As we sipped our drinks, I continued eying her. I knew I wasn't going to be able to fuck her, but I thought how nice it would be to just be able to touch those lovely legs. I looked up from gazing at them and saw that she was watching me! Being caught checking her out, I blushed. She smiled and said, "Hello."

After talking across the isle for about 30 minutes, I asked if she would like to join me. As she got up, I moved over a seat. She sat next to me and it wasn't long before I moved my hand down and began softly rubbing her bare leg... We then began kissing one another... I got hard!

After quite awhile of necking, she said, "Excuse me a minute." She stood up, opened the overhead compartment and took out a small light blue blanket. She sat back down and put the blanket across our laps... As she pressed her mouth to mine, I felt her hand under the blanket, rubbing the bulge in my pants... While she rubbed me and our tongues danced with one another's, I slipped my hand up under her short skirt and my fingers felt the curly hair of her pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties... I was thinking how lucky and unlucky I was... After a few minutes on a plane, I'm in the arms of a beautiful older woman, rubbing my cock, she's wearing no underwear, and I can't fuck her!

She became very wet as my fingers explored her hot pussy... She unzipped my pants and fumbled around until she had freed my cock and began slowly stroking me... After an hour or so of kissing and playing with each other, she said, "I'm going to the restroom. Wait a few minutes and come knock on the door." She got up and I turned to watch as she headed to the rear of the plane. I saw the door she entered. I zipped up my pants and waited like forever! Finally I got up and headed back to the restrooms.

I lightly knocked on the door she had entered. The door opened and I stepped into the small cubicle. She leaned over the sink area with her hands on the mirror... I unzipped my pants, pulled out my stiff cock, and from behind, I entered her... I began slow fucking her, trying not to make much noise... I loved seeing myself fuck her in the reflection of the mirror... Watching the expressions of pleasure on her face as I gave her my cock... I had heard of the "Mile High Club," but never thought I'd become a member... Like the commercial said, United was the only way to fly! I was loving being inside this beautiful, tanned woman... Then it was time to fill her pussy with my cum... I exploded and had a sweet release inside of her!

Back at our seats, we kissed some more and talked. I explained why I was going to Alaska and asked that she pretend we didn't know each other at the gate, because I had a woman meeting me there. She was fine with that and gave me her phone number and told me if things did not work out in Wasilla, to please come see her in Anchorage.

Well, after about three weeks in Wasilla, I called her and told her I was coming to Anchorage. She invited me to come stay with her and her daughter. That's how I ended up in Anchorage.
Napoleonsolo51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!