Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By MEN)

School Girl

General Sex Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 02-18-2011, 07:20 AM   #1
newy_guy
Hi, I'm new here

Default School Girl

I was at the shops after work a while ago when a hot looking girl in a high school uniform walked past and slapped me on the ass. I turned around and told her thats no far how come i dont get to spank her. She told me if i take her to my place she will let me do more then that. I agreed but first checked her id lol she was 18.
We got to my place and we made our way to the bedroom and she dropped to her knees and pulled my 9 inch cock from my pant and started working it like a pro. She sucked for about 15 mins and i told her if she doesnt stop im gonna cum. She said to cum as we have all night anyway.

I came in her mouth and she swallow every drop hehe i stood her up and stripped her off all except her sexy short school skirt i bent her over against the wall and started licking her pussy and ass from behind(after wards ahe told me she neva had her ass licked and it was the best feeling ever lol) when my cock got hard i stood up and stuck it deep inside her she came withing 3 mins i fucked her hard we even tried anal but i only get my knob in her ass and it was hurting her too much.

We went to bed and she started riding my cock while she was her phone rang and she answered it. Turns out it was her boyfriend which i didnt know she had. She kept riding me hard while chatting to him lol. When she hung up i flipped her over and fucked her till i came deep inside of her.

We fucked all night after that. Woke up the next day and there is no better feeling then waking up with a beautiful naxt 18 year old cuddled up to you.

Wats ur thoughts on my first story? Got plenty more to come i promise.
newy_guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 02-19-2011, 02:11 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

I guess she was horny uh?

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
shade3376
Sexy Member

Damn you are one lucky dude!
shade3376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:41 AM   #4
stepdad
Horny Member

18? yeah right lol your a lucky guy
stepdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink Wow!

How old?? Them damn kids. they want to fuck everyone.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote