Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Riding his dick like motocross racer

General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 02-06-2011, 04:47 AM   #1
shushhhh
Hi, I'm new here

Default Riding his dick like motocross racer

Recently, it was my and my boyfriend’s monthsary and I thought about giving him a present. He has always been amazing to me for the past 20 months we’ve been together – understanding, giving, forgiving, generous, caring, thoughtful, loving, you get the idea. Because of his near perfection, I wanted to give him a gift but he has all the material things anybody would ever want so there’s nothing much left for me to give him that I can actually afford. Lately I have been lousy in the bed just receiving all the good things and so today I gave him my surprise. We did our usual, watching movies and cuddling.I started fooling around playing with his belts, unbuttoned his pants and took his penis out. He was busy watching the movie, he did not notice what I was doing. I took off my panties and pants and rode his penis and I could not believe the shock in his face. I rode his hard cock to my pleasure and stole back the rest of his attention. As a gentleman he tried to reach and support my movement but today was all for him. I would brush off or push away his hands if he was going to try and help me out. I felt his dick scraping inside my vagina and rubbing and squeezing and poking my gspot. It was good and the bed was overflowing with our juices. I did all kinds of position that I could handle by myself. Knees down rocking back and forth squeezing and relaxing my vaginal walls against his throbbing dick. Knees up fucking him up and down, up and down, squeezing hard encompassing his length. Reverse cowgirl which felt really good made my pussy hungrier for his shaft. I rocked back and forth, up and down, side to side everything I could manage until I was so tired and I gave up. He loved it so much when it was his turn above me, he fucked me balls deep so tightly humping me in a fast motion my hungry pussy was overjoyed with pleasure. He got so tired and fell asleep. We ate dinner out and when we came back he asked for more. All throughout movies, he was humping me spooning style and I could not believe how good that was and now I’m all sore and so is he. Sweety, wait til I’m well from this flu and you will get the real action!
shushhhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 02-06-2011, 06:16 AM   #2
pozzo
Sexy Member

nice story ....
Old 02-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
Buz
Party Animal

good story!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
El Suave
Super Moderator

Very hot! You are treating him well

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote