Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

first time gay-getting butt fucked-raw

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 01-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
crazytimes
Hi, I'm new here

Default first time gay-getting butt fucked-raw

So, i was at my friends house, we were drinkin jack. he(ron-a cute filipino twink) had just come out as being gay a few months before. now the only homo-erotic thing i'd ever done was jerk off with another mutual friend(jimmy). it was a bit of a shocker, him being gay.
i was/am the most masculine, verry good with females out of all of us. our mutual pal jimmy had recently told me he'd been having sex with ron for years all threw high school-we were all 19-20ish outta high school for a year or 2. he told me that theyd done it ALL.
i really was kinda stunned (but secretly very turned on-i really wanted to try it but just cudnt admit it). we were always playfully friendly-patting eachothers butts jokingly or grabbing crotches. funny lookin back obviously very homo-erotic but wasnt apparrent to me then haha.
so there we are, ron and i, drinkin jack alnoe in his parents house, and were talkin about everything wen he starts talkin about how he and jimmy like to screw around. he reaches over and rubs my crotch but then backs off and says somthing about me beating him up if he were to really make a move. so since i was getting turned on n did wanna try it i just told him "ron.. i got half a pt of jack in me i couldnt beat up a 5th grader right now" so he giggled n reached over again then he felt how hard i was. i was really embarressed but even more horny so i let him continue n he started unbottoning my jeans. he got on his knees in front of me took my jeans n boxers off n started goin crazy on my cock. it was by far the best head id ever gotten. he sucked me to the root-no girls could ever do that-not that im huge but most girls id had couldnt get my 7'' all the way down..
then he really shocked me n started rimming my asshole. i was so shocked that by the time i gathered the faculties to push him away that it started feeling so good i found myself pulling my knees into my chest to give him more of my ass. i started humping my asshole into his tounge to get it deeper. then he came back up to suck my dick n i was a little disapointed but not for long. he slipped a finger, then another into my hole.
here i am the 19yo straight, tough, ladys man, jock from high school, naked from the waiste down and nothing but a wife beater(tank top) on up top, getting finger fucked and sucked by my cute 20yo gay filipino twink bud fom high school.
i was really enjoying it when he came off my cock (keeping his fingers in my ass) and slithered up my body pushing the wife beater up n started licking and sucking my nipples.
i reached over n rubbed his bulge. he instintly pulled his fingers from my ass n stood up, and stripped all his clothes off. i pulled of my shirt. he stood naked with his verrry hard 6'' up-turned hard-on next to my face.
the shaft was a little on the thin side. the head was very bulbous tho.
there was a drop of pre-cum forming on the tip. i reached out and wrapped my thumb n forfinger around the base n for the first time reached out n licked another cock. i loved it. i then dove on n sucked for all i was worth. i guided me n soon i was sucking his cock like a vaccuum.
then he pulled out n pushed me back on the couch. he went down my body licking my cock but then he went straight for my ass he tounged it really good n really hard this time. then he started spitting on it n i got verry nervous he stood up n said he had to have my ass. i was so horny i spread my legs grabbed the undersides of my knees n pulled them up n out to my shoulders n told him to fuck me.
i felt like such a dirty whore. it felt damn good.
he bent down once more n put a big glob of spit on my asshole. smeered some on his cock n started rubbing my hole with it.
it finally popped in my virgin hole. i was painful. but he was slow and gentle. he didnt move untill my ass got used to it, it was still very uncomfortable but once all the pain was gone, i started really getting into it. i really started to like it. to love it. his head was so big that it really felt Amazing filling my asshole. and his shaft was so thin that it didnt hurt my entrance-once we really started fucking.
and then he really started slamming into me hard and fast. nothing ever felt better. i tried squeezing his cock with my ass muscles but his fucking felt so good i actually couldnt consentrate. then i started shaking like a bitch, and i felt him tense up n really burry his cock deep in my ass, and i came all over my stomach and chest and i couldnt really feel it like it says in all the stories-but i knew he was cumming and hard haha. he fell on top of me and licked up some of my cum, brought his head up and kissed me we shared my cum.
and that was the first time i was ever with a guy.. haha
crazytimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Wink hot

I hope it wasn't your last.lol It is good isn't it?

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote