Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

My Older Lady Friend

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 01-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #1
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Default My Older Lady Friend

I've met a woman recently, who is 45 years old. We started talking online, with a bit of video chat as well. It turns out she's only been with her ex-husband and during the course of the chat I found out that he was also rather small in size. She seemed quite interested in me, and I said I enjoy being with an older woman, it's a good experience and said it would be good for her also with a younger man. I'm 36, and so she wasn't too sure at first, but it wasn't long before she decided she wanted.

We were on skype with the webcams running and things started getting sexual. She started showing me her breasts, and they look lovely indeed. Watching her was exciting me and I could see she was a very sexual lady. I asked her if she wanted to see me, and showed her on the webcam. She seemed shocked but excited that I was so big and hard for her, that she started playing with herself. That excited me even more, and she said she couldn't wait to meet me and enjoy me.

We arranged to meet on a Tuesday morning at 11.00am. We met at a place where you could get a room. We sat down to have a coffee, and she ordered a glass of red wine as well. So I figured, I should order one too. We sat and talked, and she kept touching me, and kissing me from time to time. After about 30 minutes, she asked if there was a room available, but sadly nothing was. We were all excited and horny, and nothing we could do about it. She remembered seeing another hotel on the way to this place on the main road, and suggested maybe we try there. So we drove there and she asked if they had a room. They had one, so we got another glass of wine each and went up to the room.

No longer had we gotten up there, we were kissing and touching and undressing each other. She couldn't get enough of me, and she was damn hot and sexy for her age too. Once we were completely undressed, I turned her around and stood behind her, kissing her neck and caressing her breasts, reaching down and touching her soaking wet pussy. I placed my cock between her legs, and she arched her back and I slid inside her deep. She felt so hot and wet I held her hips and thrust in and out of her slowly and deeply. We then moved onto the bed, taking her from behind, she was enjoying how huge I was compared to her ex-husband who had been half of my size. She came quickly, telling me I was so big and it was hurting her a little, but she was enjoying the pain and this was what made her cum so much. I then pulled out and came on her back, as she wanted me to do this.

We lay there and cuddled, drinking our wine and talking, and within no time at all I was ready to go again. This time I was on top of her, and she was surprised I was ready to go again. She was also, and I was kissing her and sucking her breast whilst my cock was deep inside her, and I could feel her getting tight and ready to cum again. I asked her where she wanted me to cum this time, and she said inside me, so I gave it to her hard and deep and fast. This drove her wild, we switched positions and she was then on top of me riding me, from time to time slapping my face a little bit. Never had this before, and didn't really appeal to me too much, so changed position again with me on top, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and thrust into her deep and tight. She was saying it felt so good and it was true, I was enjoying it too. I then thrust deeply inside her, exploding and filling her with all my cum.

We lay there for a short while, and then we parted and went home. We still talk, and we met again, but will tell you about that later
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
Buz
Party Animal

Hey spicy that's a good story and a good time!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
jag1
Heartland Babe

Webcams can be fun! Good story!
jag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:35 AM   #4
El Suave
Super Moderator

Great stuff man... sounds like you had a hot time

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Yea dude!
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:38 AM   #6
cappy
Elite Member

Definitely excellent!
cappy is offline   Reply With Quote