Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Gym showers

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 01-11-2011, 08:04 AM   #1
jaybirdjackit
Sexy Member

Default Gym showers

Last summer on a sunday night I went to the gym 2 hours before closing. Went in to the locker room got changed went to the floor got on a bike. I looked around the place was dead. A girl behind the counter, 2 women on the machines, and one guy lifting. After about 45 mins, I went into the locker room undressed grabbed a towel went in the steam room. After about 20 mins I grabbed my soap went to the shower room. A big room with about 12 shower heads. At the entrance there's a set of hooks to hang things on. I hung my towel up went to the first shower head and started soaping up. In walked the guy that was lifting, he hung up his towel walked past me and said hi. He was well toned, very all over tan, it was clear he shaved everywhere as he was smooth, even his cock and nuts were shaved. He was hung with large hanging nuts with a very tight ass. He had to be at least 6 ins in the flaccid state. I started getting horny checking him out. I took looks as he was soaping up. I got a semi hard-on with out even realizing I was getting hard. He smiled and said seems you got a problem and pointed. I looked down and said oh sorry about that it has a mind of it's own. He then got bold and said especially when your checking me out. With that he grabbed his cock and shook it stroking it. I now had a rampant hard-on. He said want a taste? I said not here. We went into the men's room found a stall. I sat on the toilet as he pushed his now semi hard cock in my face. I reached up took hold of his growing cock lifted it up. I started licking his nuts. I took turns gently sucking each nut in my mouth rolling them with my tongue. He grabbed the back of my head and said suck it. I opened my mouth wide as he plunged his harding cock in my mouth. With my left hand I was stroking him in my mouth as my mouth was bouncing up and down his thick shaft. My tongue was dancing on his big mushroom head tasting his sweet pre-cum. Me right hand was pumping my own shaft. He said your a good cock sucker, I moaned. He said I knew the way you were checking me out you wanted to suck me. I moaned again. He said do a good job I'll let u suck me once a week. I moan a yes. He was now throbbing in my mouth. I reached up with my right hand and started teasing his bouncing balls. I felt him tense up, his nuts lifted up. He started moaning then the first very thick squirt shot in my mouth. The second one stronger than the first hit the back of my throat sliding down it. He shot a good 10 to 12 times in my mouth. I kept licking and sucking till he went limp in my mouth. I jerked my cock shooting on the floor hitting his legs and feet. He said thank you lets go and shower and have a talk. In the shower we talked. Found out he is married like me, hasn't had bi sex in years like me. We agreed to try to meet ever sunday night got dressed and left. The next sunday I was there waiting.
jaybirdjackit is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #2
bistud
Sexy Member

Awesome. Congrats on a great find.
bistud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
CHAFF
Horny Member

Yea that's great, glad it all worked out....keep us updated.
CHAFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:47 AM   #4
7matt7
Horny Member

yum yum! i think i should start going to the gym again!
7matt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
wxyz23242526
Horny Member

Too hot. :-)
wxyz23242526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:32 AM   #6
dgc3305
Sexy Member

That's great! I love public showers, it gives me a chance to cock watch. I'm always afraid I'll get caught though.
dgc3305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #7
jaybirdjackit
Sexy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc3305 View Post
That's great! I love public showers, it gives me a chance to cock watch. I'm always afraid I'll get caught though.
Yes love showers ever since jr high where we had to take showers after gym. I have gotten caught lots of times. Was told they were going to beat me up if I didn't stop staring. Over the years was surprise at how many married guys got turned on buy me staring and asked if I liked what I was staring at. OfcourseI always say yes nice cock. Most say thanks and walk away but when the few want some thing they then let me know. I can't help it I love sucking cock.
jaybirdjackit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:38 PM   #8
hornytoni
Horny Member

Now why dosen't that happen in the women's showers
hornytoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:28 PM   #9
dgc3305
Sexy Member

Good question Toni, it'd be alot cooler if it did ;-)
dgc3305 is offline   Reply With Quote