Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

I Seduced My Boyfriend's Mother.

Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 01-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
Frosty
Hi, I'm new here

Default I Seduced My Boyfriend's Mother.

Hello all,

I've read a few stories on this site and they've always turned me on. I thought I'd register here and share this experience which happened a couple of days after christmas. My boyfriend and I went to stay with his mother over christmas to be nearer to his family this time around. I've always been attracted to his mother ever since I was introduced to her. By the way I'm a 28 year old girl, 5'6, blonde, size 10. She's just turned 50 but doesn't look it. She's about 5'7, shoulder length brown hair, some nice curves, nice round bum which never fails to catch my eye. She makes me wet in other words. I always found it difficult to be around her. My boyfriend had commented in the past that she thinks that I don't like her because I find it difficult to engage her in conversation. He couldn't have been more wrong. Yes, I did find it difficult to engage her in conversation but it certainly wasn't because I didn't like her. The complete opposite in fact.

A couple of days after christmas day, my boyfriend told me that he was going out to see his cousins and I could come along if I wanted. I decided to stay at the house because it had been a busy christmas and I needed a rest. My boyfriend disappeared quite early on and I got out of bed a few minutes after he had left. I went downstairs and his mother was sat in the living room watching the news. I asked if it was alright if I made myself a coffee and she told me not to ask and to have whatever I want. I thought to myself "I want you. Is that alright?" I made myself a coffee and sat in the living room on one of the chairs while she was sat on the settee. We sat and chatted for a bit and I made sure that I was talking to her properly as I didn't want her feeling uncomfortable because I know I was! We chatted for a good couple of hours. While we were talking, I realised that I was still in my nightie and that I wasn't wearing any underwear at all! The nightie that I was wearing is only short and to add to my embarrassment I realised that I had been sat in such a way on the chair that my pussy would have been visible to her! Not only that but my nipples were like bullets! Then, it suddenly occured to me why she had kept looking around my mid-section. It was my pussy! I thought that she must have been so embarrassed. You know how you see something you shouldn't but you can't help but look? I repositioned myself a little to my pussy wasn't showing. I finally start to have a proper conversation with her and I go and make a fool of myself like that! After another hour, she got up and said that I could help myself to anything and that she was going upstairs for a lie down as she had got up quite early. I watched her bum as she left the room. I could see her knicker line through her pants. "I would love to slowly remove those" I thought to myself again.

I sat downstairs for a few minutes after she had gone upstairs. My mobile phone rang. It was my boyfriend checking to see if I was ok. I told him I was and that I'd been talking to his mum all morning. He told me that he would be back around 7pm. It was 12pm now, so 7 hours to go. I told him that I would be fine. Before finding myself something to do, I decided to have a shower. So I showered. When I left the bathroom I heard what sounded like somebody struggling from one of the rooms. The door was open a little so I gave a little knock and asked if everything was ok. She asked me to come in. She was struggling to close one of the drawers on her bedside cabinet and needed some help. This may sound cliched but I was only wrapped in a towel. I was in her bedroom! I walked round to the other side of the bed and I helped her to close the drawer. I asked her if she'd had a lie down yet and she told me that she hadn't as she was putting some washing away. I told her that I had heard from my boyfriend and that he was coming home for around 7pm. She said that was good because it leaves us more girlie time. "If only" I thought. She asked me if I wanted to stay and have a chat for a bit. I said yes and wondered whether to go and put some clothes on first but then I thought I should keep my towel on as then we'd both know I was naked underneath. I wanted to get some kind of reaction out of her. After all, I was in her bedroom. She lay on the bed and I sat on it. This time I deliberately sat in a way where I knew she could see my pussy. I wanted her to see it and I wanted her to want it. I noticed her glance at it quite a few times. I didn't know if she was embarrasssed and didn't know where to look or she genuinely wanted to see it.

We were talking and she asked me about my days at university. She asked if I had a boyfriend when I was at university. I said that I didn't and that I had a girlfriend. I then told her that I am bi-sexual. She didn't seem as surprised as I thought she would be. I also told her that my boyfriend knew I was bi-sexual too. I felt stupid all of a sudden and said that I had to go and get changed. She asked why and I said that I was getting embarrassed. She sat up and said that I didn't have to be embarrassed around her. I got up off the bed and left the room. I went to the spare room and just stood there think that it could have gone better. I thought for a while and decided to go back. I got to her room and the door was still open. She had closed the curtains and was about to remove her top to get ready for her lie down, I suppose. I was still wearing my towel and she saw me. I marched right up to her, grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. She didn't respond. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds and I was about to run out of the room when she said that she wanted to try it but was worried about betraying her son. I understood what she meant and thought about it for a minute. I decided to kiss her again. This time she responded. We kissed open-mouth and she started to use her tongue when I did. It started to feel hot in between my legs. I finally had her where I wanted and I was was getting wet. We stopped kissing and she asked what do we do now? Nervously, I asked her if she could take her clothes off. She said she would if I wanted her to. I told her that I did. She took her clothes off but when she got to her knickers I asked her to leave them on for now. Her body looked amazing and I wanted to feel my skin against hers. I asked her to lie down on the bed and she did. I opened my towel and threw it in the corner, revealing my naked body. Her eyes widened. I got on the bed next to her and pulled her closer to me. We lay together, our bodies touching as we kissed and our tongues meeting. We ran our hands over each others bodies as we kissed. Her touch was amazing. I could feel a throbbing between my legs. I touched her breasts and her nipples were hard. I gently massaged her breasts as we kissed. It felt like we were kissing for hours and hours. I stopped kissing her and asked her to lie on her back. She asked me what I was going to do and I told her that I was going to explore her. I got on top of her and began to use my tongue on her nipples. I circled them and sucked them. She said that she it felt nice. I moved down lower, kissing her body as I went down. I got to her pussy but it was still covered by her knickers. I pulled her legs apart and I could see that there was a dark patch on her knickers. She was wet and it was my fault. I kissed and stroked her inner thighs. She was watching my every move and breathing heavily. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to do the thing I'd been waiting for for a very long time. I wanted to remove her knickers.

I moved back up a little and took hold of her knickers. She lifted her bum up as I pulled at them so I could get them off. I pulled them completely off and threw them somewhere. Her pussy was there in front of me. Not shaven but trimmed close and visibly wet. I touched it with my hand and she jumped a bit. I told her it was ok and I began to rub her pussy. It was very wet. I massaged her clit for her. She was moving a little and her breathing had got even heavier. I slipped a finger inside her and she took a deep breath. She said it had been about ten years since she'd had anything inside her. I moved my finger in and out of her pussy. I could smell how turned on she was. I wanted to taste it so I got my head down between her legs and I pulled my finger out. I started to use my tongue to rub her clit. Her pussy tasted amazing. I gave her oral for a while and it wasn't long before she started cumming. She gripped on to the bed with her hands and made noises as she came. I stuck my tongue in to her pussy to taste her cum. It was amazing. She held the back of my head and stroked my hair. She then told me to lie down.

We swapped places. Now I was on my back and she was on top of me. I opened my legs and she got between them like the missionary position. We kissed for a little while and then she had a look at my body. She told me that I was beautiful and I told her the same. She ran her hands over my breasts and my hard nipples. I got goose-pimples all over my body. She gave my nipples a bit of a suck as I had done with her. She then moved lower down to my pussy. By now my pussy was aching. She touched it and I moaned. She found my clit with her fingers and started to rub it. It felt great. My pussy was so wet that she easily slipped her finger inside me and finger fucked me. I asked her if she was going to lick me. She said yes and started to lick my clit. I can't describe to you how amazing it felt. I knew that I was going to cum any second now and I told her to keep going. She kept licking my clit and I shouted that I was going to cum. I had the most intense orgasm of my life as she licked my clit. I almost fainted. She kept licking after I had finished cumming but I asked her to stop. She lay next to me and asked if she had dont it right. I told her that she certainly had. I told her that she was better than my boyfriend. Once I had gotten my breath back we kissed again before I introduced her to the wonderful world of 69. We both took turns being on the top and bottom so I did get a chance see that amazing arse of hers.

We had to stop eventually as my boyfriend was coming home. We both had to shower and she had to open the window in her bedroom as it smelt like our pussies. It was a bit arkward when he came home and asked us what we'd been up to. We just said that we'd been chatting and watching the TV. I was sad to come home the next day. We didn't get much of a chance to talk about what happened but I have since sent her a picture of myself naked to her phone and I have had an enthusiastic response so I can't wait until the next time!
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-02-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
NottyGentleman
Horny Member

Very tasty story!

I found myself licking my lips as I read, imagining your soft mouths wetly mushing against each other's firm clits. MMMm...

NG
NottyGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
tommy218
Horny Member

Default very hot story

nice story
you got me hard
i'm glad you had a nice mas
tommy218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #4
lord_farquaad
Sexy Member

cool story.
lord_farquaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #5
jimteddy
Horny Member

Wink

u slutty lesbian......... do u like suckin my dick?
jimteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #6
Frosty
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimteddy View Post
u slutty lesbian......... do u like suckin my dick?
A bit of a daft question to ask as I've never sucked your dick. But if I have to answer, then no I don't enjoy it. It's too small.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
canefone
Sexy Member

ROTFL! That's a great response!

Superb story, read it wide eyed and loved every moment of it.
canefone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
carmen_has36
Sexy Member

Deliciously sweet my love!!!!!!!!!!

look forward to more from your pen!

Carmi lix
carmen_has36 is offline   Reply With Quote