Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Dick pic for girlfriend's mom

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 12-23-2010, 04:33 AM   #1
davida
Hi, I'm new here

Default Dick pic for girlfriend's mom

LMy girlfriend was working that day and I was bored at home. I decided to go to my girlfriend's house and wait there a few hours until she came. I called to let her know I was going there and she told me that her little brother would be home alone until her mom got there. I told her it's not a problem and that I'll help him with his homework. When I got there he was in the kitchen doing his homework and eating a snack. I sat with him for a while until he finished and then he went to his room to play xbox. Normally I would join him but I wanted to freshen up before my girlfriend got home. I went to the bathroom and pulled my pants down to wash my dick and balls. After I soaped them up, I was rinsing with warm water when I heard the door open. I heard grocery bags and a fimiliar voice yell "Carl? Carl are you home?" Carl was my girlfriend's little brother's name. I figured he would answer her eventually and I continued to dry myself. She kept yelling "Carl" in a concerned manor so I decided to answer "He's upst.." when she came bursting in the door saying "Carl are you in he....re" she looked at my face for one second and then looked down at my cock. It had gotten semi hard from the washing so it was looking good but the hunger in her gaze made tingle. She didn't say a word, just continued to stare. I kept getting harder by the second. Luckily I had fully shaven the night before so I was at my best. I didn't know what to think, I didn't think it was that awkward at first but they was she looked at it and the way her body had been montionless since the moment she saw it made feel proud and horny. After about 5-7 seconds, Carl says "I'm upstairs" she quickly answered "O..k...ok hunny, I'll be up in a minute. Trying to ease the silence of her staring at my now fully erect cock I said "you should take a picture, it'll last longer". She looked up at me for the first time since she first saw me and just walked away. I was a bit confused by that but thought to myself "could've been worse". I finished in the bathroom and went upstairs to see Carl. He was playing xbox and I joined him. His mom walked by a few times and we made eye contact but didn't speak. I later got a call from my girlfriend saying that she was going to be working late tonight so I told her I'll go home and come by later. I said good bye to Carl and headed for the door. After I got my shoes on, I yelled a "good bye mrs johnson" not expected a reply. Surpringly she came to the door in a hurry and said "um... don't forget the pic" and walked away. When I got home I was debating whether or not to send her a pic. On the one hand she was a good looking woman in her early 50's but she was also my girlfriend's mom. I decided that she's definitely going to tell my girlfriend or her husband and how much harm can an innocent picture do? So I took 10 minutes taking a pic so cock looked its absolute best and texted her asking for her email. She gave it to me and I sent it. About two minutes later I got an email back saying "Thanks for pic. It looks so good in a picture but even better in real life". I didn't know how to repond so I said "No problem, anytime". A horrible response given the situation but she didn't answer back. The next few times I saw her everything was normal again and we never metioned it again.

About two weeks later I was in the kitchen making breakfast for my girlfriend while she and everyone except her mom was still in bed. I was wearing shorts and tank top and my bulge tends to show a lot in soft shorts (or so I hear). I was minding my own business cooking breakfast while she was reading somthing on her laptop in the kitchen. I kept noticing her look at me but I didn't say anything. After a while I purposely tried to make my bulge pop out more and see what she would do. She started looking more and even caught her staring once. All this attention started making me hard. I hid my hard on behind the counter of the island that I was cooking on and she seemed a little disappointed that her show had ended. I asked if she wanted a cup of a coffee and she said thank you but she already had. Then I asked if should like a pancake and she also declined saying she was going to the gym soon. Then I offered some fresh fruit and told her she'll really enjoy it, she said ok. I cut a strawberry and kiwi and put it on a plate. Knowing that everyone was going to be asleep for at least 30 minutes and her husband was at work already, I bent over pretending to get something but really pulled my shorts completely off. I had a massive hard on and I couldn't wait for her to see it. I walked up to her with the plate of fruit and my rock hard cock without her noticing. Once I was next to her I pretended to clear my throat and she turned her head right at my cock. She had that same face as last time and looked around to see if anyone was awake. I told her it's ok and put a piece of strawberry on the tip of my dick and said "your fruit". She just couldn't stop staring at it so moved a little closer, now my dick was one inch from her mouth. I wasn't really expecting anything to happen since she is married and a very religous woman but she loved staring at my cock. I moved even closer and now my dick and the slice of strawberry were touching her lips. She took the strawberry off with her lips and ate it. Then I took a piece of kiwi and she did the same. Then I just left my dick there and she looked up at me and said "I can't, it's not right". A little disappointed but predictable, I said "it's ok" and poked her cheek gently with my dick like it was giving her a little kiss. I said "I can't wait jerk off to you tonight" and started to walk away but she grabbed my hand and said "wait, do it here. Please?" I decided why not and started jerking off. After a while I grabbed her hand and started to use it to jerk off. She picked up quickly and soon she was doing it by herself. I told her I can't cum without moisture and she stopped. "What does that mean?" she asked, "here (pointing to her lips) or here (pointing to her vagina) she didn't say anything so I decided to try a more direct approach. "Either you lick my balls clean or you let me stretch out your old pussy" she was shocked at my comment and turned on. She put her lips around my head and started going to work. I could tell she really know what she was doing. She slobbered all over my cock and swallowed most of it. We heard someone getting up so she started going faster. I was getting close to cumming hard. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and held her head back while I came inside her mouth. It felt so good and she loved every drop. I put my shorts back on after that and continued making breakfast just as my girlfried came down.
davida is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-23-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
thkdicknu
Superstar Member

Default Nice

I hope you fucked her later as well. Sounds like she needed it.
thkdicknu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Aye keep us posted want to find out what else happened
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
Tony2011
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by davida View Post
LMy girlfriend was working that day and I was bored at home. I decided to go to my girlfriend's house and wait there a few hours until she came. I called to let her know I was going there and she told me that her little brother would be home alone until her mom got there. I told her it's not a problem and that I'll help him with his homework. When I got there he was in the kitchen doing his homework and eating a snack. I sat with him for a while until he finished and then he went to his room to play xbox. Normally I would join him but I wanted to freshen up before my girlfriend got home. I went to the bathroom and pulled my pants down to wash my dick and balls. After I soaped them up, I was rinsing with warm water when I heard the door open. I heard grocery bags and a fimiliar voice yell "Carl? Carl are you home?" Carl was my girlfriend's little brother's name. I figured he would answer her eventually and I continued to dry myself. She kept yelling "Carl" in a concerned manor so I decided to answer "He's upst.." when she came bursting in the door saying "Carl are you in he....re" she looked at my face for one second and then looked down at my cock. It had gotten semi hard from the washing so it was looking good but the hunger in her gaze made tingle. She didn't say a word, just continued to stare. I kept getting harder by the second. Luckily I had fully shaven the night before so I was at my best. I didn't know what to think, I didn't think it was that awkward at first but they was she looked at it and the way her body had been montionless since the moment she saw it made feel proud and horny. After about 5-7 seconds, Carl says "I'm upstairs" she quickly answered "O..k...ok hunny, I'll be up in a minute. Trying to ease the silence of her staring at my now fully erect cock I said "you should take a picture, it'll last longer". She looked up at me for the first time since she first saw me and just walked away. I was a bit confused by that but thought to myself "could've been worse". I finished in the bathroom and went upstairs to see Carl. He was playing xbox and I joined him. His mom walked by a few times and we made eye contact but didn't speak. I later got a call from my girlfriend saying that she was going to be working late tonight so I told her I'll go home and come by later. I said good bye to Carl and headed for the door. After I got my shoes on, I yelled a "good bye mrs johnson" not expected a reply. Surpringly she came to the door in a hurry and said "um... don't forget the pic" and walked away. When I got home I was debating whether or not to send her a pic. On the one hand she was a good looking woman in her early 50's but she was also my girlfriend's mom. I decided that she's definitely going to tell my girlfriend or her husband and how much harm can an innocent picture do? So I took 10 minutes taking a pic so cock looked its absolute best and texted her asking for her email. She gave it to me and I sent it. About two minutes later I got an email back saying "Thanks for pic. It looks so good in a picture but even better in real life". I didn't know how to repond so I said "No problem, anytime". A horrible response given the situation but she didn't answer back. The next few times I saw her everything was normal again and we never metioned it again.

About two weeks later I was in the kitchen making breakfast for my girlfriend while she and everyone except her mom was still in bed. I was wearing shorts and tank top and my bulge tends to show a lot in soft shorts (or so I hear). I was minding my own business cooking breakfast while she was reading somthing on her laptop in the kitchen. I kept noticing her look at me but I didn't say anything. After a while I purposely tried to make my bulge pop out more and see what she would do. She started looking more and even caught her staring once. All this attention started making me hard. I hid my hard on behind the counter of the island that I was cooking on and she seemed a little disappointed that her show had ended. I asked if she wanted a cup of a coffee and she said thank you but she already had. Then I asked if should like a pancake and she also declined saying she was going to the gym soon. Then I offered some fresh fruit and told her she'll really enjoy it, she said ok. I cut a strawberry and kiwi and put it on a plate. Knowing that everyone was going to be asleep for at least 30 minutes and her husband was at work already, I bent over pretending to get something but really pulled my shorts completely off. I had a massive hard on and I couldn't wait for her to see it. I walked up to her with the plate of fruit and my rock hard cock without her noticing. Once I was next to her I pretended to clear my throat and she turned her head right at my cock. She had that same face as last time and looked around to see if anyone was awake. I told her it's ok and put a piece of strawberry on the tip of my dick and said "your fruit". She just couldn't stop staring at it so moved a little closer, now my dick was one inch from her mouth. I wasn't really expecting anything to happen since she is married and a very religous woman but she loved staring at my cock. I moved even closer and now my dick and the slice of strawberry were touching her lips. She took the strawberry off with her lips and ate it. Then I took a piece of kiwi and she did the same. Then I just left my dick there and she looked up at me and said "I can't, it's not right". A little disappointed but predictable, I said "it's ok" and poked her cheek gently with my dick like it was giving her a little kiss. I said "I can't wait jerk off to you tonight" and started to walk away but she grabbed my hand and said "wait, do it here. Please?" I decided why not and started jerking off. After a while I grabbed her hand and started to use it to jerk off. She picked up quickly and soon she was doing it by herself. I told her I can't cum without moisture and she stopped. "What does that mean?" she asked, "here (pointing to her lips) or here (pointing to her vagina) she didn't say anything so I decided to try a more direct approach. "Either you lick my balls clean or you let me stretch out your old pussy" she was shocked at my comment and turned on. She put her lips around my head and started going to work. I could tell she really know what she was doing. She slobbered all over my cock and swallowed most of it. We heard someone getting up so she started going faster. I was getting close to cumming hard. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and held her head back while I came inside her mouth. It felt so good and she loved every drop. I put my shorts back on after that and continued making breakfast just as my girlfried came down.
Wow I wish It had been me. It must have been so good getting her to suck you.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:39 AM   #5
Racer
Sexy Member

Naughty mom! Very hot!
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
davida
Hi, I'm new here

Default I finally fucked her

I was with my girlfriend in her room when she decided she wanted to go shower. Her showers usually last for at least an hour so I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack. Her mom there putting some dishes away. I got a glass of water and sat down at the island in the middle of kitchen. We started talking about random things, nothing sexual. Nothing ever happened after the blowjob she gave me. We would make jokes about it when we were alone but that's it. She was wearing a blue track suit with a white shirt. Her shirt had gotten a little wet and even though she was wearing a bra it still turned me on. She was in her early 50's but still looked really good. She went to the gym often and looked young for her age. She asked me to help her put some pots on the rack above the island. She's only about 5'2" and I'm 6'. Of course the one I had to put back went right above where she was standing. I leaned over her to put it up. She reached across the counter for something and her ass grinded right on me. She didn't look back and almost wiggled her ass as she was tip-toeing. I didn't move. I felt a tingle in cock as it started getting hard. Finally I back away and looked at her ass still bent of the island. It was very perky but it was big and relatively round. She stood up and ask me to grab another pot and put it away. As I was putting it away, she "dropped" something and quickly picked it up. As she was coming back up her head brushed against my thigh. By now I was almost fully erect. She looked at my bulge and told me to grab the last pot. She stood right beneath the spot where the pot went and told me to "shove it in there". She again bent over the island pretending to reach something. This time she was grinding her ass up and down my hard cock. She let a little moan as I put my hands on her waist. "Is anyone home?" I asked and she just shook her head. I slipped my fingers underneath her pants and pulled them down to her ankles. I started massaging her ass cheeks before I gave each one a big slap. And then another. She moaned with each one. I grabbed each cheek and spread her ass as far it would go. I could see her old stretched pussy and her asshole was open. Young girls' assholes barely open until you play with them for a while but hers looked like it had been used and abused throughout the years. I finally pulled my pants down and grabbed my cock. I slapped her ass a few times with my cock and then slapped her wet pussy with it. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lip. I stuck my cock in her wet pussy. It wasn't really that tight but it felt good. She started moaning as I started pounding the fuck out of her. I knew I could last a really long time with her and I would enjoy every minute. With every thrust, my pelvis struck her ass and sent a vibration through out her body. I slapped her ass with my right hand two or three times really hard. Her ass was a little red by now. I grabbed her hair with my left hand and lifted her head from the table. After a few more minutes of pounding her she held her breath and pushed me away. As I pulled away I felt a warm liquid squirting on my leg and her legs almost gave out. I told her to get on her knees and taste her pussy. She moaned as she licked my cock and my balls up and down. I told her to get back to where she was. Since I barely felt anything before, I decided I was going to see if her ass was any tighter. After she got back into position I enter her pussy again. After a few thrusts I pulled up and stretched her ass apart with my hands. He asshole was even more open then before. I spit on her asshole and rubbed it in with my thumb. I put my cock right at the opening to see if she would object. She didn't, so I entered her asshole. It was pretty loose compared to young girl but a lot tighter than her pussy. Her facial expressions had a hint of pain in the beginning but she got used to it pretty fast. After a while I told her bend over a chair. With her legs closed it felt a little tighter. I fucked her asshole as hard I could. I slapped her ass and slapped and squeezed her tits (about a B cup btw). I was getting ready to cum and I was deciding where to do it. The was I was fucking her felt so good that I wanted to finish in her ass and not stop. I squeezed her waist and pulled her as close me as possible. I was as deep as I could go and I dumped my load in her. I don't remember how many times I shot but it was a lot because when she finally stood up a few minutes later she was leaking cum from her asshole. I put my pants back on and told her to tell my girlfriend I went home because I wasn't feeling well. She never found out about this.
davida is offline   Reply With Quote