Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

I walked in on best friend's son masturbating

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 12-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
portishead_22
Sexy Member

Smile I walked in on best friend's son masturbating

A couple of weeks ago, it was my best friend's son's 18th bday. We arranged to have dinner at her house, and I bought him a wii game I thought he would like. I had to run some other errands, so I put the present with bags from stores that I needed to make returns to in the back trunk of my car. I was trying to do some stuff at home as well, so I ended up running late. I raced to get there on time, and luckily I did, but I forgot the present when I went inside because all I was thinking about were the errands that I needed to run afterwards. My husband and me pretty regularly visit for dinner with my best friend Connie and her family. I'd never really noticed it before, but this time I caught on that her son was really checking out my cleavage, looking at my legs and ass when I got up, and watching whenever I put anything large in my mouth. I had never really thought of him that way, so I just pretended like I didn't notice, and let him look me over. After dinner, everyone was just hanging around talking, and I remembered that I forgot the gift. I went to the car to get it really quick, and went back inside. I didn't see him, and my husband said that he probably was upstairs online or something. I went upstairs to his room and knocked on his door, but didn't hear anything, so I opened the door slowly so I could leave his present in his room. I saw him jerking off his fully erect cock with printed pictures of my cleavage and upskirt photos he must have taken under the living room table with his cell phone when we sat for dinner spread out all over the bed. We both just stopped, and were completely silent, not knowing what to say. He got up really quickly, and brought me inside the room, closing the door and begging me not to say anything to anyone. He wasn't trying to seduce me, he was just scared if his parents or my husband found out. I looked the pictures over, and said that it was okay. The voyeur in me started to get me wet, as he did have a really long cock...longer than my husband's, although it was thinner, and it really turned me on that he thought that I was sexy enough to take pictures of and jack off to. I told him to finish, and he pushed the pictures to the side and stared at my body as he jerked his cock for me. I asked him if he'd ever had a girl, and he told me there were some girls that he dated, but never anything past a kiss yet. I asked him if there was anything that he wanted to see or do with me, and he stammered out some random sex and foreplay acts. I smiled and didn't think I would do that with him, and he reached over and started fondling my breasts. He moaned as he felt them, rubbing his hands all over my blouse and groping them. I sat back and let him have some fun for a little bit, and then pushed his hands back onto his cock, saying "no touching, I want you to finish." He started jerking his cock furiously as I started unbuttoning my blouse down to my stomach and pulled my bra up, letting my large breasts fall out in the open for him. He moaned and got closer, tugging at his cock furiously. I saw such want in his eyes. I pushed his hands to his sides, and leaned over, tracing my fingers lightly over his cock. He closed his eyes and moaned even more from the pleasure I was giving him, and took the opportunity to lean towards me, taking my nipple in his mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned, as I was so turned on by now, and it really felt good. I started jacking him off, and he continued to get harder and even longer. I would have loved to have given him a blowjob or sex, but I didn't want to be his first, I just wanted to please him...to give him release, so I jerked him off harder, and with the other hand teased his balls with my manicured nails. This sent him over the edge, and he shot thick gobs of cum all over my hand. I pulled on his cock until he was finished, and looked into his eyes as I brought my hand up and licked all of his cum off of my hand and swallowed it. He tried to kiss me, but I pulled back and said "ah ah ah," and let him suck on my nipples for a little bit more before pulling my bra back down and buttoning my blouse back up. The next time I go to Connie's house for dinner, I'm not going to wear any panties to give that boy a suprise when he looks at the pic he snapped.
portishead_22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
USA_Male_21
Horny Member

Wow! That is one lucky guy. Bet he'd love to do that again. I've fantasized about a not too much older woman walking in on me before.
USA_Male_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
ghoulcauldron
Hi, I'm new here

Default Hot

Have you had any more encounters with him?
ghoulcauldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
MissyLuvsYa
Mischievous Blonde Godess

OMG! Who was luckier? You or him? LOL
Missy
MissyLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:16 AM   #5
El Suave
Super Moderator

wow... my fantasy

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #6
NottyGentleman
Horny Member

So very hot. Your stories are great, Portishead, thanks!

NG
NottyGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
funseekher
Hi, I'm new here

Default Awesome...

Surely more has happened since then....are you going to share?
funseekher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #8
MissyLuvsYa
Mischievous Blonde Godess

That's a good story!!!
MissyLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #9
MrMusic
Sexy Member

Nice...
MrMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:30 AM   #10