Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > The Lounge

Orgasms

The Lounge

Old 12-15-2010, 07:28 AM   #1
Buz
Party Animal

Default Orgasms

Well, I just wanted to start a discussion on orgasms.....

Have you noticed how some orgasms are so much more intense and incredible than others? Any orgasm is definitely good but every now and then there is that amazingly great orgasm. And of course I am a male. I am well aware of females having multiple orgasms. It doesn't seem fair that guys can't have those too!

Personally my really great orgasms, which usually occur if I haven't had sex in a few days and seem to be more aroused than usual (as the result of how hot or the special activity of my female partner) are so good that they are memorable. The orgasm starts to build up in my testicles and feels like it explodes like a rocket through all that interior tubing that winds around from my testes & scrotum and erupts out of my cock which will be highly throbbing. It lasts a little longer than usual also. (When I have one of these orgasms I usually want to check and make sure that nothing came loose down there, that's how intense it feels!) I am serious!

I love it when I have one of these orgasms. My fiancée can get these out of me better than any chick ever.

So I'd like to hear about your best orgasm. Especially those women that can have multiple orgasms. Just exactly how do those feel, how long to they last and how many orgasms make up your multiple orgasm???

What really brings you to orgasm?
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-15-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
MissyLuvsYa
Mischievous Blonde Godess

I sounds like quite an orgasm you sometimes have Buz.

Occasionally I have a multiple orgasm, but not as often as I would like! LOL The best way for me to get an orgasm is through oral sex. Sometimes when I have already had an orgasm having a repeat orgasm seems to come easier but not always.

If I am really into it an orgasm is much easier to achieve.

I have a few toys that work 100% of the time! LOL
Missy
MissyLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #3
Superhotcpl
Sexy Member

Orgasm stories...sooooooo much fun. This actually fits in perfect with a story that Jenna and I were getting ready to share with you all. I am going to let her write it though and you all will understand why after you read.

As for me, the most intense orgasm i have ever had was the one in the woods with Jenna that we wrote about a while ago. We both came at exactly the same time and it truly felt like my cock exploded with pleasure. It was pulse after pulse of ecstasy... what made it even better was Jenna's tight pussy contracting on my cock while I was pulsing and filling her with my cum. This orgasm felt like it went on forever and not just in my cock, but really shook my whole body. I held my cock in Jenna until I was completely drained... wow...i am so hard just thinking about it right now.
Superhotcpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:52 AM   #4
NaughtyAlice
Resident Hottie

Talking Multiple...hehe

I agree with Missy! It does sound like quite an orgasm!!

Multiple orgasms are incredible!! The first orgasm is just as normal, but the second one is often a bit more intense and I find that it lasts for a bit longer than the first one! I also find that after the second one, everything seems 10 times as intese as it was before! A touch that would usually make me sigh with pleasure makes me moan with pleasure instead!! I don't know how it works for others of course, but that's what it does for me!! (And I L.O.V.E it!!)

You are right that orgasms are better when you have gone for a while without one Buz!! When I go for a while (by a while I mean like, 5 days maybe) It is like I am hungry for it! Nothing but a cock (or tounge) will stop the hunger!! But when I do orgasm after this sort of thing, it is amazing!! It is like the second orgasm of a multiple!! Longer, more intense and it feels wonderful!!

detailed enough for you?? hahaha

kisses
Alice
xox
Old 01-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #5
El Suave
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAlice View Post

detailed enough for you?? hahaha
just perfect

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:04 AM   #6
slim123
Horny Member

I too agree with Alice & Missy
slim123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
carmen_has36
Sexy Member

Buz sweets
Alice & Missy got it right. ( we are your second favorite 3 sluts aren't we?)
Many times my first one is the prelude... there was one guy who knew his way around my G-spot & could build me & hold me on the plateau & then powee I let go forever. Those times I felt lightheaded and cherished the first one the most!
Alice sounds unlikely she will be going 5 days between them anymore
...with her 3 horny guys panting after her! ha ha

Buz we 3 girls look up to you as a master of orgasms judging from your experiences!!! Jennifer I am sure gave her share too as well & enjoyed her share...
carmen_has36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:51 AM   #8
NaughtyAlice
Resident Hottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen_has36 View Post
Buz sweets
Alice & Missy got it right. ( we are your second favorite 3 sluts aren't we?)
Many times my first one is the prelude... there was one guy who knew his way around my G-spot & could build me & hold me on the plateau & then powee I let go forever. Those times I felt lightheaded and cherished the first one the most!
Alice sounds unlikely she will be going 5 days between them anymore
...with her 3 horny guys panting after her! ha ha

Buz we 3 girls look up to you as a master of orgasms judging from your experiences!!! Jennifer I am sure gave her share too as well & enjoyed her share...
Oh, I don't think I will be going more than 2 days from now on!!! hahaha

OH we so do look up to you!!! You really are the master Buz!

<3
Old 01-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
CaliforniaRed
Horny Member

Default What gets me off

I've an exhibitionist at heart... so I really like being watched.

My wife and I had our 19 year old niece over back in September. We'd spent the day taking in the local sites and then back to our house to crash.

We opened a bottle of wine for dinner, and another one to enjoy afterwards. It wasn't long before the conversation turned to sex. Our niece wanted to ask questions, questions she couldn't ask her own parents. It quickly became obvious she was fairly experienced, but still had gaps in her sexual education. So, we answered them as honestly as we could.

After the wine we broke out the rum. It's amazing how much alcohol she could consume without signed of being drunk. ... Eventually, my wife said it was bed time. We pulled out the sofa for the niece to sleep on and we retired to our bedroom. My wife was really horny, hardly even letting me get undressed before she was at my cock...

We weren't quiet. I'm not sure if it's because my wife wanted to show off or she was just too drunk to care. What ever it was she was noisy! At one point I was on my knees taking her doggy style when I noticed the door ajar.

Our niece was standing there, naked and not even attempting to hide her interest. Her fingers were rapidly stroking her clit in time with my pounding my wife's cunt. I smiled at her and she just smiled back.

Part of me wanted to ask her to join in, but then I figured that would be going too far. It wasn't long before I was going to cum... so I pulled out and came all over my wife's back. It was really intense!!!!

When I was finished milking my cock I noticed the door was closed again. I went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean up my wife. I had to cross through the living room to do so... and it looked like our niece was drifting off to sleep with a huge grin on her face.

As I returned back to the bathroom with the towel, my niece appeared at the door way. "Do you always cum like that?"

"No," I replied with a chuckle. "It's not normally that intense. Having you watch helped."

"Glad I could be of service," she said with a sly smile.

I realized she was still naked (and so was I). Even though I'd just cum I could help notice the reference. My cock started to grow again. I was bent over the sink washing my hands, but it wasn't enough to hide it.

"Anytime, really," she said looking down at my growing cock.

I stood up, cock now pointing straight out and just waited. Our niece stepped over and took hold of my cock.

After a few strokes she took her other hand and dove it between her legs. "I find a little lubrication helps," pulling her dripping fingers out of her cunt and wrapping them around my cock.

I couldn't believe I was this hard again so quickly. The next thing I know is we've shifted positions to where she's sitting on the edge of the sink pulling my cock toward her cunt. She doesn't take me inside, but she slides the head between her cunt lips using her cum to keep me lubricated while she gives he a hand job. I tell her I'm about to cum and she slides my cock lengthwise along her pussy lips masturbating herself with my cock.

As I start cumming she wraps her legs around me and milks my cock with her cunt and hand. If I thought the last orgasm was intense, it was pale in comparison.
CaliforniaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:01 AM   #10
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I usually find my orgasm is best if I leave it a day or two. Then I'm gagging for it more than if I'm at it every day. Plus there's much more cum too

Not come across this very often, and I believe it's because each woman is individual in each sense, sexually also, but there's one girl that when I'm taking her from behind, I feel her pussy start to pulse and I can feel her clamping on me tight and releasing, and it's happening with regularity maybe one second between each clamp and release that I just can't take it any more, and man do I cum. When I mentioned it to her, she wasn't even aware of this, but I love it. Can't wait to feel that again soon.
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote