Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

St. Martin Nudist Beach!

Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

Old 09-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #1
Bishop
Hi, I'm new here

Default St. Martin Nudist Beach!

A few years ago, after graduating high school, we went on a graduation trip to St. Martin, an island in the Caribbean. We were 5 guys and 4 girls, all single. The beaches there are incredible, especially Orient Beach. The topless girls kinda help also! Unfortunately, none of the girls we were with took off their tops. Yet.

On the second day, we decided to walk the entire lenght of the beach and go check out the nude section and see what all the hype was about. Once we arrived at the Orient Club, which is the nudist section basically, a guy from our group suggest that we go in and do as the others, without clothes!! After a few laughs and giggles, my friend takes off his swim trunks and 1 minute later, everyone is nude as a worm. Now, not getting an erection was the big challenge here, since the girls were pretty hot naked and having some of them compliment me on my dick only made things worst! lol I tried to think about pain, 98yo naked women, a pitbull as well as my last trip to the dentist. It kinda worked until we all decided to lay down on some towels. Seeing the girls bending over was just too much so I decided to go take a swim in the ocean. They soon all followed me. Then after a while, we got out and thankfuly, after spending some time concentrating hard on other things, I was limp again. Kinda. But now my friend, who'll remain nameless , was hard and didnt want to leave the water!! lol Nobody wanted to help him out with a towel so he had to come out, pretty embarrassed! Laughing, but knowing I could be next, I had the good idea of telling them that since the sun is so strong maybe we should cover up before we get sunbruns in certain unsuitable areas! So that was my nudist experience! As for the rest of the trip, it went very well I had sex with 2 of the 4 girls from our group which was one more than I expected
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-02-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

I made a duplicate of the original thread posted in the "Nudist Stories" sub-forum and added it here, in the "Holiday Shagging.." sub-forum since it touches both topics.
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
pukimon
Hi, I'm new here

hi im 98 yrs old and im still hot hehe..but we have a nudist beach here too..right behind where i live, wana come and check it out?
pukimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:54 AM   #4
northhhigh_330
Hi, I'm new here

Default Nice story.....n nice reply pukimon

I liked your Nudist encounter....lol...a lil embarassin though....Where do u live pukimon ?? Wish we had nudist beaches over here lol !!
northhhigh_330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #5
Fila

nude beaches are the best thing in the whole wide world ..u get to show off and u get to see "AMAZING" stuff too..haha
Fila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #6
adriana
Horny Member

that's funny... sooo cooooollll!!!
adriana is offline   Reply With Quote